Exterior home improvements like driveway resurfacing, exterior painting, masonry repair, landscaping and chimney repair can add value and curb appeal to a home.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Twin Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Twin Falls
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- HIGH DESERT LANDSCAPEI employed the yard care portion of High Desert Landscaping - weed control, fertilization, insect control. John was always very careful about gates and when some spray dripped on the windows, he cleaned it up. The following summer I chose an organic yard application with another company, and John was not upset. He thought it was worth a try. This season I will return to High Desert and hope to alternate the organic with the less organic but more effective weed and grub control every other season
- HIGH DESERT LANDSCAPEHigh Desert Landscaping was my lawn care company for several years. This year I thought I'd try an organic product and informed High Desert. John was very understanding and thought it was worth a try. Even though I didn't use their services for my lawn, John has always answered my calls promptly and professionally. I called for the spider spray and a couple of hours later it was done. He happened to be in the area, but he always completes the work within a couple of days at the most
- Bio-Logic Soil BuildersWorking with Bio-logic soil builders has been one of the best experiences I have ever had. From the first time I picked up the phone until recently they have always been there to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Every one them know the product that they sell very well. Ashley was always so patient and understanding when things took longer then expected. Ashley also took the time to get to know me and every time I called she knew me by name and always asked how things were going. She even picked up the phone well after business hours to help me with a problem. I felt like they actually cared, and that I was just not another client. I can't tell them enough how beautiful my yard is and how wonderful my experience was with each one of them. Thank you so Much
- Bio-Logic Soil BuildersThe price is reasonable given their service and their quality of their lawn treatment. I am very happy with them and my lawn has never looked so good! My grass is healthy and is growing well; I didn't even have to pull weeds this year. Their treatment completely made that chore completely unnecessary. They try to do everthing as natural as possible. I was really surprised and very happy
Last update on August 13, 2021
Landscapers in Twin Falls
Average Twin Falls landscaping prices by project
The average Twin Falls landscaping projects range in price from $1,300 to $5,600. Where you live, how big your space is, and the type of landscaping you want will determine how much your project will cost.
For instance, easier projects, like mulching, cost roughly $35 per cubic yard. The larger the yard, the higher the cost. To completely redesign your yard, a landscape designer will run you about $50 to $150 per hour. Materials and labor are also fees that’ll be factored into the total price estimate.
How to contact landscaping pros in Twin Falls
Finding top-rated Twin Falls landscapers is a simple process. First, input your ZIP code into the search tool, give more information about the job, and make your selection from the list of highly rated professionals near you. No matter the desired result, a professional landscaper can be found easily to help you impress with the yard of your dreams.
Have a look at what previous clients have said about professionals prior to making your decision. Get all the details using reviews and photos to help you choose the ideal landscaper for the project.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design the garden of your dreams, from an English country garden to a Japanese-inspired meditative space with our expert landscape design tips.
Make your backyard a paradise with new ideas that can add privacy and fulfill your backyard dreams. Read on for landscaping inspirations, large and small.
Find Landscapers in
- Glenns Ferry,
Landscapers in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Idaho Wood Lighting258 McGhee Rd
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Idaho Wood Lighting
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
Paul, Idaho 83347
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 53152393 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5315
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020