What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Twin Falls, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Twin Falls
- McCall HardscapeWe first got multiple estimates and they were all over the map on price. McCall Hardscape gave us a fair price and delivered on their promises. Our walkway was put on a solid foundation and professionally installed. Work was completed quickly and they even worked through the weekend to get it done. The results were spectacular. I am certain these are the best paver layers in McCall by far
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPEVery well. They were prompt, prepared, and professional. The job was completed in less than two days.
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedAt this point, the paver work has been completed to our immense satisfaction. This included removing an existing exposed aggregate patio, and building a new paver patio with walkways. (Eventually, we will have lots of stuff done by the same folks and we will try to report on it as it goes along.) Work was done timely, crew was good to work with, and it was apparent that they were focused on doing the best job that they knew how. There was a little bit of a timing conflict between Summerco and another contractor we had working on another phase of the project, but we found Summerco acted professional and reasonable all of the time. The only real minor negative (and this was more my concern than my wife's) was that in early conversations, it didn't always sound that they knew what they were doing, and that everything was new to them. While this was annoying to me in the early phases, it was clear from the work that they performed that they knew their stuff. We have already had compliments from other trade people involved on other phases of the project about the quality of the paver work. We are very pleased. As near as we could tell from quotes we got from other contractors (which is hard to evaluate, since all of the quotes came in a bit different in format, etc.) Summerco's prices were in line. However, based on discussions with suppliers and others both in and outside of the area, they seemed a little high. So, we've concluded that at this phase of the local market, landscaping contractors are a little on the high side. Not a big problem
- Natures Elite LandscapingWe are very pleased. Steve communicated very well via phone, text and email. He was extremely responsive--always answered his phone and always responded to texts and emails. He helped me select pavers and designed the stairs and walkway for my approval. He finished today and I am delighted with the way it looks. I need to mention that I hired Steve from 3000 miles away and have not yet met him. This work was for our summer house in Wolfeboro, NH and we are in Idaho. He and I are planning the next steps of the landscaping and beautification project for the spring. I highly recommend Nature's Elite Landscaping and Steve Mitchell
- O'Brien LandscapingThe crew ( Mr. O'Brien and 6 employees) was hard working & professional. They all had been employed with O'Brien for years. They were customer oriented and careful in their work. He scheduled the crew when I needed them as I had a short window of time before we had to leave town. Great experience for us and a fair price
Hardscapers in Twin Falls
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:Public Works License # PWC-C-4 Backflow Certified Tester Nurseryman License # 6052
- Business Description:Call for free bid/quote
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR HAULING & GRADING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:We are experts in all types of design and construction including architectural, civil, and structural. We can also handle all of your construction needs including excavation, concrete, framing, exterior finishes, interior finishes, roofing, landscaping, decks, fences and much more. We have over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. Lewis Structures, Inc. is excited to help you with your next design and construction project
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:Patio Covers, Pergolas, Retractable Awnings, Adjustable Pergola, Car Ports, Drop ShadesRecent Review:I contacted Superior Patio Covers and was impressed with how quick he got me sample and pictures of all of the many different types of patio covers that he installed. It was great to see his samples in real life it made making the right choice for the cover super easy. After I decided what I wanted he put the order in that same day and had a estimated time of delivery from the supplier later that week. He called me when the supplier shipped the cover and the day that he would be over to install it. He came on time and with all the tools he needed and more. It went up super quick and he was mostly done with-in one day. When he was done he cleaned up after himself, way better than some contractors I've had work for me. He even let me run some electrical wire through the cover so that I could install some lights in my cover later! It rained 2 days after if was installed and he even called me to check on my cover to see if it was leaking, I told him it had 3 little leaks that were barely dripping but he insisted on fixing it. He wanted every thing to be done right. He came by 2 days later and got back up on the roof and fixed the leaks, no chargeMorgan G.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Whether you’re ready to upgrade or want to try something new, picking the best pavers for your patio and driveway can help elevate your outdoor space. We share some things you’ll want to consider before you install your pavers.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find patio pavers in
- Glenns Ferry
patio pavers in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Bishop Builders Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
- NeuScapes LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- STEELHEAD Landscape Inc.424 VALLEY VIEW CIR
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- Superior Patio Covers3785 N 3386 E
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.