If you don’t have a basement or a concrete slab under your floors, you likely have a crawl space to keep out moisture. Here’s how to keep it up to code.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Meridian, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Meridian
- Hamland Construction CoThey did an excellent job, and were able to get it done in record time. All other companies were several weeks, or even months out. Maybe I just got lucky. Dustin and his crew demolished the old sidewalk running down the side of the house between the house and fence, and replaced it with fresh concrete anchored to the foundation to correct the slope. They also filled a foundation crack under one of my vents. All work had to be done by hand, with wheelbarrows because of the lack of truck access
- Hamland Construction CoWork was performed with care for surrounding landscaping, irrigation, etc. The job was completed within expectations. Very professional service.
- Hamland Construction CoFinal price came in less than originally quoted. Seemed very knowledgeable about what needed to be done and was able to get it done quickly. No complaints.
- Bulldog ExcavationI really like working with Phil, he is very respectful and hard working and always looking for the smartest way to get the job done./
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoI had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for work
- Bulldog ExcavationI have used them twice. The owner is a really easy going and down to earth guy. He definitely has very fair prices. He will work with me on what I want done and not create more work than needs to be done. I really like working with Phil. I will continue to use him.
- Stylish Homes LLCI pulled the name from Angie's list and called. We had some back and forth to find a good date, due to my jury duty and they are busy. Ten days after my call, Andy was at my door at 8 am, exactly as promised. He was very friendly and kept me informed about everything he did. I wanted a hole in the foundation repaired, because mice were using it to get into our crawlspace. He took great care to use several layers of foundation repair screen and a special foundation repair mix to layer the filling in the hold. Then he also looked for any other small holes in the crawlspace into the house and filled them with special foam. He noticed that a heating duct was disconnected and repaired that while under the house. He then repaired dry wall in two bathrooms. The house is 50 years old and each bathroom had a different, very unusual texture on the walls but Andy spent the time to use the dry wall tape, layer and dry the paste, then replicate the texture in each bathroom so that I couldn't tell it was new! I asked him to do some work he explained was not really the most cost effective option for me, and explained my options so I could make an informed decision
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoThe downspout drain portion of the job wasn't done well. The concrete work to cover the drain cracked in three places two days after the pour. I contacted the company five times to have the problem reviewed, months later, no response. The photos are from two days after the job. But the cracks are now bigger and there is one more in the center of the pour
- Lodge Log HomesI hired Andrew Shane Mowery, a representative of Lodge Logs, to build a turn-key log home for me in West Virginia. He left the job half-way through and refused to finish it. He filed for bankruptcy when I brought a lawsuit against him. I had to hire contractors to basically undo all of his mistakes. The foundation he claimed was inspected prior to building was not and it was not up to code (and crumbling). The plumbing, electrical work, and insulation was put in incorrectly. He used his dad's company - Mowery's Contracting - to do a lot of the work because his license expired. He manufactured receipts when I started calling into question what was going on and lied repeatedly about progress. He also represents Bone Maniacs, a hunting/adventure company. He is currently residing in Horseshoe Bend, Idaho
Foundation Repair Contractors in Meridian
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did an incredible job. Today i was thinking about doing some other landscaping work and thought of Dustin, then realized that I had not written a review. My apologies for a belated thumbs up. Nice guy, gets it done, He's honestChuck T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Alex and his business partner responded to my request for a quote quickly, and provided a price that was super reasonable. They didn't try to upsell and helped us design what we wanted for the space we have. They were also quickly available to do the work, as I had hoped but didn't think was possible! Alex, his partner, and the team that came out were respectful, professional, used quality materials, expertly completed the job, and were so helpful and kind. We love our new patio section and are so excited to get to spend more time with family during this time of social distancing. Thank you so much Alex and and team--we will happy pass your info along to our friends and familyAdriane b.
- Business Description:"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, II..Recent Review:I had Resto-Clean referred to me by my insurance agent, and I couldn't be happier! We had a terrible vandalism incident at one of our properties which resulted in large biohazard clean up and repair. To start on the mitigation side everything was spectacular, I was out of town when this incident occurred and the project manager was willing to go by and get the documentation done before I was able to make it back home so that we could get the ball rolling. We found out real quick that this project was going to take a while. We had Cody and Jared assigned to the mitigation side of our job, and I cannot say enough kind words about the way they performed. Cody Berg came in extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to make sure I had a good understanding of what was being done, and the in-depth process that he was doing. Not only was he great when he was here working on the job, but he also kept daily contact with me when there would be an interruption and he could not make it out for the day. He is the true epidemy of professionalism, he did more than just make me feel like another customer he works to make a true relationship and is a great interpretation of the company he works for. We are now underway with the reconstruct side of the project and the team has been great for this part of the process as well! We have Scott as our project manager and he has kept our communication channel wide open and works with my millions of questions and requests along the way! He has been willing to work with me on the many different aspects of the project to not only repair but truly improves the property to look better than when it all started! On top of all this they are handling everything with our insurance and have made this process a breeze for me. The entire team so fare has made a wonderful impression of the company for me, and I know now that I will always work with and recommend Resto-clean to anyone needing these in-depth processes done on their property! Happy Customer! -James GoellneJames G.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Concrete Co is a 2nd generation concrete contractor company. Decorative concrete is our specialty. Concrete services include patios, driveways, pool decks, fire pits, waterfalls, walkways, steps, retaining walls, foundations and basementsRecent Review:A-1 Concrete pawned the job off to a smaller providerRichard B.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned general contracting team located in Eagle Idaho. We have a team of construction professionals that provides exceptional work in excavation, concrete, hauling and dumping, general construction, stone work and more. We have all the machinery and a team available to complete your projects. Don't wait until the end of summer to complete your work. Call us today at 208-209-2323
- Business Description:We provide a turn key approach from excavation and removal to pour and placement of your project. We are a trusted and reliable company that cares about your project as if it was our own.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Andrew. Family owned and operated with 2-4 employees. Charges are determined by the job. Depending on the job, subs may be used. State Farm Preferred Contractor for Rehab and Disaster Clean-upsRecent Review:I was very pleased with what they did and I didn't have any complaints.JOAN L G.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business operating for over 30 years in Idaho. We pride ourselves on customer service and quality workmanship.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Find foundation contractors in
foundation contractors in Meridian
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D&R Drainage Systems2114 W Chateau Dr
- D&R Drainage Systems
- GM Concrete and Excavation LLC5617 Crimson Ave
- GM Concrete and Excavation LLC
- Lewis Structures, Inc1395 Del Mar St.
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Lewis Structures, Inc
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services
- Wonder Works, LLC10671 W Sandpiper St
- Wonder Works, LLC