Bulldog Excavation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

Please contact via e-mail. We are a primary and subcontracting business that relates to excavation services...

Master Plumbing

We offer a range of plumbing services to include water heaters, water softeners, drain or pipe cleaning, pumping service, septic system installation and maintenance, grease trap and septic pumping services. With Master Plumbing you receive a premium service from a uniformed professional. Master Plumbing believes in providing an Honest and Ethical Service at a Competitive Flat Rate Upfront Price. Since 1948 The Treasure Valley has counted on the Professionals at Master Plumbing to tackle their problematic drains and other plumbing challenges. No Plumbing Challenge is too big or small. Master Plumbing can provide solutions for all plumbing service types and has the equipment to do so correctly.

Offers by Master Plumbing on Angi
BP Landscaping

With 20+ years of experience, BP Landscaping LLC of Nampa Idaho has been helping to the beautify the Boise area with all types of landscaping. We’ve worked with some of the Treasure Valley’s largest home builders such as Armada Homes, American Choice Homes, CBH Homes and Stetson Homes. Our reputation for keeping our customer’s happy with their landscaping is second to none. If you are looking for a landscaper for your next project and live in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Garden City, Kuna or Star Idaho area, give BP Landscaping a call today!

Hamland Construction Co

We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with you.

11/10/2015

Diane T.

Description of Work
He moved our storage shed. Very impressed with his services.

09/09/2015

Travis B.

Description of Work
Had a water main split under an elm tree. Phil made arrangements and holes were dug. Line was split and new line ran and connected. The work was completed in a timely and professional manner.

07/21/2015

Marsha W.

Description of Work
I think they would be better for commercial than residential. My project was quite small and I think he thought it would go faster than it did.

03/31/2014

Karen U.

Category excavators,drain pipe

09/23/2013

Charles G.

It went great. They were nice and a good price. We were very happy with it. He was right on time.

Description of Work
I had a tree removed and the limbs falling down broke part of the driveway. I had all the cracked cement removed.

08/19/2013

Will K.

I have used them twice. The owner is a really easy going and down to earth guy. He definitely has very fair prices. He will work with me on what I want done and not create more work than needs to be done. I really like working with Phil. I will continue to use him.

Description of Work
Bulldog Excavation did my foundation a long time ago and recently dug up a sewer line.

Category excavators,drain pipe,foundation repair

05/17/2013

Rosita S.

He did a good job. I think he was very competent. I think it is always nice to have somebody who knows what they are doing and gets it done right. I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
I used Bulldog Excavation in November of last year. Our sewer line went out and we had to replace with a new sewer line and he did all the diggings and that.

Category excavators,drain pipe

02/16/2011

Will K.

I really like working with Phil, he is very respectful and hard working and always looking for the smartest way to get the job done./

Description of Work
Dug foundation for a new house, dug lines for sewer and underground electric, put in drainage system for yard

Category excavators,drain pipe,foundation repair

05/27/2010

R Duane L.

Excellent. Phil assessed our problem, gave good advice, and gave us an estimate. We agreed. He arranged for all the necessary permits and inspections. He began excavating promptly and stayed on the job until it was finished and passed inspection. He was thorough in post work cleanup. He worked in a difficult situation where we had very limited space. He is very skillful and careful in the use of his backhoe, and caused no unnecessary disruption to our plantings. He did all the work personally - no unskilled helpers. It was a difficult job, but he completed it in about 5 working days.

Description of Work
Excavated, installed new drain field for septic system, connected new field to existing septic tank.

Category excavators,landscaping,septic tank

Bulldog Excavation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

2818 Edson St

Boise, ID 83705

Septic systems, water & sewer line replacement and installation, new home excavation and addition, driveway tear out, foundation excavation, retaining walls & large flatwork pours.

Septic tank pumping.