A la Carte Property Services LLC

With Angi since January 2013

4.2

1500 N. Black Cat Rd.

Meridian, ID 83642

A la Carte Property Services LLC takes care of home owners by providing solutions to their home's needs. We provide solutions through both our in-house crew, and our network of licensed professionals. A la Carte Property Services is a registered contractor with the state of Idaho and insures your

Patricia T.

It was great! Damon listened to my wants and was able to put my thoughts into action. He talked me through possible problems that might arise and forsee issues before they became problems. I really liked that he could help me achieve what I really wanted. He helped me stay within my budget by suggesting cheaper options, but wouldn't cut corners where safety or codes needed to be enforced. He gave us progress bills that only covered work completed (except down payment) and it was a detailed itemized list with a % of completeness next to it. His work was great and when confronted with one of the mysteries that is prevalent in our house, he handled the obstacle with professionalism and a great sense of humor. He kept everything neat and orderly and even kept my washer available during construction as much as possible for my convenience. He also hunted the entire valley to find this fabulous water heater as it was very scarse.

Description of Work
Laundry room. We had a combination bathroom and laundry room that we hated. There was a moldy wall and it was tight. We wanted to convert a dead space into a laundry room. In order to do that we had to move walls, plumbing, water heater, electrical, etc.

Category remodeling

Janet C.

A la Carte has always done an excellent job! They are quick to respond, competitive on cost, and I've always been pleased with the work. The owner is always willing to offer suggestions that will make the project less expensive or better than I envisioned. A la Carte is my go to company when I have a problem with my own home or when a renter calls to report a problem. As a landlord, it is SO nice to have a go to company that can handle anything and everything I throw at them. There have been times when we have been out of town and a renter has called with a problem and I've been able to pass it off to A la Carte with complete confidence that it will be fixed. If they can't do it, they will be able to refer you to someone who can that is also honest and reliable. I've recommended them to many friends and family (my parents live 3 hours away and hired them to come remodel a bathroom because they were that much better than the options they had available locally!)

Description of Work
We have used A la Carte extensively over the past 5 years. We own three rentals and our primary house and they have worked on all four homes. The owner is always quick to respond and schedule the work and keeps me updated along the way. They have done more projects than I can remember, but some of the major ones have been a new metal roof, three complete bathroom remodels (which all turned out beautifully!), plumbing repairs (finding the blockage, replacing old pipe, replacing toilets, fixing showers), honey do list full of small projects (like replacing a front door, replacing door knobs, fixing exterior siding, patching holes. . . . ), appliance replacement (dishwasher and gas fireplace). They have also done degreasing cleaning jobs on a rental left in horrible condition and coordinated getting our septic pumped. They pretty much do it all! (Projects has been as little as $35 up to the metal roof that was over $10,000 and I've been very happy with how they have done with projects of any size.)

Category appliance repair, flooring contractor, house cleaning, roofing, septic tank, home remodeling

Jeffery T.

It went well. He worked well with my ideas, even helped me express them in a clear and concise manner. He was professional in all ways. The only small complaint I had was he did get busy at one point and I wasn't sure when he was planning on returning. It was a week delay. He was always prompt and there when he said he would and worked hard the entire time he and his crew were there. Everything was always clean. Damon is knowledgeable and has an ability to understand your wants and needs in your space. He will stick with your budget and never tries to push for more than you want. He's honest and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Renovated bathroom from a half functioning 1/2 bath to full bathroom. Tiling, plumbing, electrical, etc.

Category remodeling

01/15/2016

Jessica N.

Description of Work
We hired A La Carte to oversee our major home renovation, 2400+ tri level home with everything being gutted and redone. Huge mistake. They are horribly unreliable, don't stick to schedules or start dates or anywhere close to deadlines. They ruined several things we had already finished (cut concrete board in the baby nursery that had already been painted and was clean and waiting for flooring! then installed that concrete board incorrectly which we had to rip out and replace), they were sloppy with their work (sprayed texture all over outlets and coverings without taping or cleaning up their mess, also walked through the house with texture on their feet! left debris everywhere constantly that we ended up cleaning up because they refused, said cleaning wasn't necessary until the work was all done... we're not ok with that, and thankfully one of his helpers realized how upset we were getting about it and started trying to clean some before he left every day.) had horrible cuts and measurements (my husband thankfully is very handy and fixed many of the cuts they made after they left, and finally took them off the framing work because they kept messing so many things up.), and were rude and disrespectful often in the last month. We had a weird situation that was required of the bank due to a construction loan, and they took full advantage of the situation, billing money they hadn't yet earned when we fired them after so many months of delays. We ended up taking many of the listed jobs from them because they were so slow and causing so many delays, which changed their scope of work, which is why I believe they still wanted to charge us thousands when we fired them. Our hands were tied by the bank at that time so we had to pay, but I wish we would have fought them on it more. When we booked them they had no work lined up and we were told they would solely focus on our project to get us moved in quickly as we were now paying two mortgages, that changed very quickly without our knowledge, I found out through a friend who had also hired them, that they had taken on many more jobs and no longer had the time or commitment ability to do our job. We had one employee on site majority of the time, with occasional stop ins from the owner only after calls from us. and sub contractors would stop in occasionally only after I would push to get more help there. I was often told by the owner I should have just been the GC because of how pushy I was being. We should have never hired them, and just should have done what we ended up having to do from the beginning, having my husband get his GC license and being in charge of all the sub work ourselves. We found a wonderfully talented subcontractor who helped us complete almost all of the remaining work, he was also a GC and very talented with an amazing attention to finish detail. We found out after the fact that several acquaintances had similar experiences with this company, too big of jobs that they got overwhelmed with and botched horribly. Do NOT hire this company if you value your time, money, and good work!

Category concrete driveways

03/24/2013

Jay W.

I had a drainage problem with my concrete driveway, so I discussed possible solutions with Damon and listened to his advice on the way to proceed. In the end I picked a solution that solved the problem, but also addressed a aesthetic issue. Damon did all of the labor himself, but hired a licensed concrete cutting specialist to do the concrete cutting. The work was done promptly, the work was as specified and cleanup was excellent. I was able to work with Damon to do some of the labor to keep the cost down. Overall, I was very satisfied and would use his services again.

Description of Work
Cut out a two foot by 25 foot section of concrete driveway, dig out the underlying soil to a depth of 14 inches and back fill with drainage rock topped by a more decorative rock.

Category concrete driveways

S & S SEAMLESS RAIN GUTTERS

Founded in 1979 by Brad Scheele, The original S&S Seamless Raingutters was one of the very first providers of seamless extruded gutter in the Treasure valley. I purchased the brand in 2022 and assembled a solid team of installers and we have not skipped a beat. We even have Brad out working with which is a real treat! We respond quickly, we are courteous and most of all we strive to treat you how we would like to be treated. The Name "SS Seamless Raingutter" may be new but the tradition of quality service at an affordable price has not changed. Please see or new website at SSraingutter.com or reach us at 208-888-6473.

Elite Rooter

Here at Elite Rooter we pride ourselves on our 5 star Elite service. From our office staff to the Techs in the field, our promise to provide our customers with an outstanding experience and an ease of mind knowing they have a whole team of Professionals in their corner to provide a long term solution to the unforeseen issues that arise and at a competitive price.

2022 Super Service Award

Right Choice Painting Services, LLC

208-477-8835 RIGHTCHOICEPAINTINGIDAHO.COM

A la Carte Property Services provides maintenance services such as cleaning, clearing, janitorial, inspection, and landscaping and lawn care. We provide many repair services including electrical, plumbing, roofing, through our in-house crews and when necessary, through licensed professionals. We provide remodel services as well as certified home inspection services. Finally, we provide seller services to aid home sellers in completing all the tasks necessary to sell their home.