Michael Gallivan

Founded 2014

Mike of all trades has been in business for 8 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft,

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Custom Bookcase

202083646
Clients had a wall in a beautiful home that they wanted a custom bookcase made for that would be a statement piece. We settled on 7 feet 6 inches tall and 9 feet 7 1/2 inches wide. We made the bookcase out of birch and alder and stained it a lighter espresso and finished it with a matte finish. Installation we cut the carpet and installed onto the subfloor and attached it to the wall. Definitely a conversation starter and centerpiece of the living room.
Custom Bookcase project

Bathroom cabinet project

Bathroom cabinet

202083709
View project

handyman (26)woodworking (9)door installation (4)interior painting (4)plumbers (4)flooring (4)drywall (4)water damage restoration (3)roofing (3)tile installation (3)awnings (3)Patios (2)

09/16/2022

Jesus S.

Working with Michael was awesome from beginning to end. He reached out quickly, came over to view the work I needed done, provided a quote within hours, and then agreed to put me on his schedule on the day I needed. He showed up prepared and on time. He did the work quickly and efficiently. He did quality work with a focus on the details. For the trim replacement he initially had the wrong style, but he quickly went out and found the right trim to install it. That for me was key: he took care of me as a customer. There is no doubt that if I ever need a service that Michael provides that he is the person I will call.

Description of Work
weatherstripping, trim replacement and window repair

Category garage doors, handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/15/2022

Amy H.

Mike did a fantastic job! I appreciate the fair quote, quick scheduling and excellent workmanship. I plan to hire Mike for my next project.

Description of Work
Removed damaged sub floor and trim then put new subfloor, flooring and trim in.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, water damage restoration, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

07/23/2022

Jen S.

Mike was amazing and his work was excellent. We were so lucky to have found him! He was super responsive via phone, on time, did clean and expert work and was pleasant to be around and positive all day long. His pricing was reasonable and we can't wait to hire him again! After being stood up by several people who were supposed to do some work for us so we'd be able to sell our house soon, I happened to look on Angi and was impressed by Mike's reviews. He's got those great reviews for good reason! I just wish we had found him years ago!

Description of Work
door hole repair, dry rot repair, gutter repair, flooring repair, grout repair, door adjustment, knob fix, painting and gutter cleaning

Category decks, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

Thanks so much for the great review! It’s been a pleasure working with y’all. I look forward to working together in the future!

07/15/2022

Ken A.

Michael did an excellent job on installing our gazebo over the new hot tub. We are very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Built and installed a prefab metal gazebo

Category awnings

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/15/2022

Mary S.

He and his brother were prompt and efficient. Very friendly and pleasant. I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Drywall repair, roof boot vent repair, fixed sink and grout replacement

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

Thanks for the great review!

12/10/2021

John P.

Excellent,neat,clean,on time. All work done very satisfied.

Description of Work
Custom Shelving and floating shelves

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

Thank you!

09/16/2021

Cindy H.

Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Window removal, framing, siding and exterior carpet

Category carpet installation, picture framing, handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

09/08/2021

Adam B.

Amazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁

Description of Work
water damage restoration

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration, doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]! Y’all are always a pleasure to work with.

06/04/2021

Anne H.

Team is in time, happy. And did professional, beautiful work.

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, irrigation systems, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

04/30/2021

Jennifer D.

Awesome! Mike is a person of integrity.

Description of Work
Installed 1400 sq ft of engineered hardwood. Made custom Hickory trim and thresholds.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

04/29/2021

Ora P.

The doors and hardware are amazing! We collaborated on a design and used a gray wash on the wood. I am very pleased, as always when working with Mike.

Description of Work
custom made barn doors and hung

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

04/29/2021

Thomas H.

Mike arrived on time and completed all of the work requested in half of a day. He was respectful, dressed appropriately, and cleaned up after the job. He did more than what was expected of him. We think the bids for the jobs were fair and better than the others we received. The price we paid was exactly the bid estimates. We intend to hire him in the future and will highly recommend him to family, friends, or others who need Mike's expertise.

Description of Work
Hose bib replacement. rv valance repair and gutter repair

Category gutter repair, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Thank you for the great review. I look forward to working with y’all more in the future!

02/25/2021

Rajes N.

Mike was fantastic. He was professional, arrived on time and drove me to the store to get the right parts that best addresses the issues we have at home. He is thorough, polite and clearly knows what he is doing. Although we had multiple jobs to complete, he finished all of them in record time. I would hire him (and recommend him to others) in a blink of my eye. Thanks Mike.

Description of Work
Door knob install, new screen on screen door and reinstall of bifold closet doors.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/07/2021

Louise G.

Michael arrived on time, did an excellent job, and was paid a reasonable rate. Then a low voltage "designer" light (which was defective) and photocell activated security lights went bad. He came to our rescue without any issues. Plus he replaced batteries on 6 new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Thank you, Mike. I have to add that two of the Angie's List referrals failed to appear for their estimate appointments. Me and my family recommend Michael Gallivan with no reservations.

Description of Work
My house was going on the market for sale and needed some small projects at the ready. Michael came to my home exactly on time and estimated two caulking projects. The master shower needed a complete joint repair. A wall cabinet had a gap in the caulk also.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, patios

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/02/2020

Patricia H.

They were very professional, easy to work with and the product was great! Very happy with the end result and quality product.

Description of Work
Custom Bathroom Cabinet

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

10/21/2020

Ora P.

Mike is a pleasure to work with. He is detail oriented, tidy, has a steady and consistent pace, and is very skilled. This my second project with him and I highly recommend him. I am so happy with the new drawer boxes and easy close drawer slides! At the beginning of this project we thought purchasing drawer boxes from a big box store would be the approach. However, my drawer sizes were not standard and would have required customization after manufacturing. Mike found a much better solution and had custom drawer boxes made locally and to the exact specifications. Again, I highly recommend Mike!

Description of Work
made custom drawer boxes and installed them

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/07/2020

Ellen S.

Excellent. All items were completed and the lawn looks terrific

Description of Work
Installed edging, mowed and edged lawn, pulled weeds and winterized sprinkler system.

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/26/2020

William M.

EXCELLENT - WILL DEFINITELY HIRE AGAIN AS NEED ARISES!

Description of Work
installed a retaining wall of pavers. weed barrier and medium beauty bark.

Category awnings, handyman service

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Thank you for the great review!

09/20/2020

William M.

All items as listed were performed with skill and great care. We are super satisfied!

Description of Work
sealed grout in bathroom, washroom, sealed and fixed grout in kitchen. Hung new rod for drapes. pulled 70 feet of raspberry bushes, weeded beds and trimmed bushes.

Category handyman service, lawn service

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/19/2020

Cole P.

Fantastic. Michael arrived on time and completed all our projects professionally. He will be our go to guy for projects. We already recommended him to 3 people.

Description of Work
installed ceiling fans, piston actuated tv mount and dryer venting

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/12/2020

Gordon And Joette T.

Mike was very quick to respond to my first call. He showed up on time for the estimate, and was very professional. I judge a person by how he carries himself, and cares for his equipment. Mike and his partner were very polite and respectful to us and our property. His equipment was clean and organized. When the job was done, it was hard to tell they had even been there. They cleaned up very well. I WILL hire Mike for my net project

Description of Work
reroofed 2 sheds

Category handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

Eric B.

The repairs went great. He was on time and completed all the work along with a few other things he saw that needed to be completed.

Description of Work
Exterior trim repair and painting

Category handyman service, water damage restoration, woodworking, house painters