Worried about water leaking around your toilet? You may have a faulty toilet flange. How much you’ll pay generally depends on your location and the complexity of your project. Learn more about the cost to replace a toilet flange.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Eagle, ID
There are 38 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Eagle
- Master PlumbingOutstanding On the Spot Service from a First Rate Serviceman & Company!! When our dual flushing water saver toilet handle broke (not a simple home repair) we called Master Plumber of Meridian for the first time to get the repair job completed ASAP. They had someone out within 3 hours and the repair man Jeff arrived on the spot at the first minute of the given time range. Jeff was courteous, on the spot and proficient with the repair/replacement job. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jeff and Master Plumber for their Excellent Service! Steven G., Meridia
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Master PlumbingJeff at Master Plumbing is fantastic! Our main drain line was flooded, and it overflowed all over the place. We tried to unclog it ourselves, but the flooding recurred every time we used the sink or toilet. The issue affected the toilets, sinks, laundry room, shower, and tub. Nothing could be used until the issue was resolved. It was an emergency nightmare, and Jeff saved the night! He came late, which we appreciate so much. It was a very scary situation. We also learned from Jeff that the cat poop with litter residue was the culprit which caused the mainline clog. If you have cats, then you understand it's a common practice. So we have completely stopped that practice. Now we have little garbage cans near the litter to hold the poop. Jeff explained it like this: when the particles of litter scooped up that are stuck to the waste and then flushed, the sand expands and doesn't go anywhere. It just clogs the drain. Also, those liquid dissolvers work on hair and paper, but they don't dissolve sand. Note: in the past, when we had two cats, we never encountered this problem, but now we have four cats. However, we'll never do it again. So if you're a cat person, heed our warning! We learned a great lifelong lesson from this experience. Thank you, Jeff; you are an angel! Master Plumbing is our go-to forever, which we completely trust and highly recommend to everyone in Ada County
- Five Star Service Pros, LLCFive Star Service tech showed up within the assigned time frame and completed the task in a timely manner. I have had this company complete work in the past. They are punctual, professional, knowledgeable and complete the requested work as requested.
- L&J Handyman serviceGreat job on all, fence,interior paint,ceiling fans,motion sensor patio light I wish he was still in California!!
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny was very professional. He always arrived on time and cleaned up well after himself and accomplished the jobs that he set out to do. Great attention to detail.
- Beacon PlumbingChris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.
- Superior Water & Air IncFantastic! Fave was professional, timely, we ran into a new home build issue with plumbing to the softener and he helped resolve the problem while installing our new unit. Thank you for such a great customer experience!
- Beacon PlumbingThe work was excellent. They came on time and completed the work efficiently. Overall, very good service, but the price could have been lower.
- L&J Handyman serviceFor many years we would go through Angies list for services then We moved and many neighbors recommended Johnny (L & J). We have in turn recommended him to others. We were very happy with his work. Johnny measured for Our new fence, noted the HOA rules and gave us a fair estimate,so we hired him. We love our new redwood fence! He is always on time or early. I am a stickler on that. He cleans up after himself too. We also had Johnny install 4 indoor fans w/ lights. Excellent job and no wobble. Later he did an outside security light in our backyard. He did some landscaping work for us and he is good at reading manuals and putting things together. I would highly recommend L & j handyman services, you won't be disappointed
Plumbers in Eagle
- Business Description:Mountain Plumbing is a full service plumbing company looking to provide all of your plumbing needs from all repairs, to new water heaters and water treatment, to repipe and remodels.Recent Review:Kevin at Mountain Plumbing was a huge help in getting a hot water heater repaired at the last minute before our clients sold their house. We are grateful that he gave us honest answers and pricing along with suggestions to solve a long term plumbing problem that was affecting the entire neighborhood. - Mike & Lindsey Bryant of Bryant Real Estate, Boise, IdahoMike B.
- Business Description:A+ Drain Cleaning and Plumbing was created for everyone to afford with low overhead and great customer service and knowlegde of plumbing. A+ plus offers great pricing along with qualified technicians to solve you problems. We offer FREE ESTIMATES AND NO OVERTIME CHARGES OR WEEKEND FEES. Pricing is given before we start the job with no hidden fees. A+ does not use subcontractors. All work is done in house to assure that all work is done correctly. Serving the treasure valleRecent Review:they were amazing and very perfesnal. They came in my home and got the job done in a timely manner. I would hire them again for sure. I highly recommend themTravis w.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers ar..Recent Review:They have the best service people and are so professional. Their communication skills are excellent and you know the company does a great job of creating the right culture. They explain everything and outline everything for you before doing any repairs. I would highly recommend them as wellDavid D.
- Business Description:Since 1998, Beacon Plumbing has been providing excellent service and has now expanded its service area into Treasure Valley. Beacon specializes in providing emergency service, seven days a week. There is no job too big, or too small. We provide upfront pricing, fast, clean, professional, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Stop Freakin...Call Beacon for your appointment todayRecent Review:Chris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.Paul S.
- Business Description:JRS Plumbing was established in October of 2012. However, owner Jim has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996. He has been a journeyman plumber since 2000, specializing in plumbing for custom home construction jobs, remodels and small commercial jobs. He is familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and has worked in a supply house and as a commercial estimator. With almost 20 years experience, Jim is your top plumber in Treasure Valley! With service throughout the entire Tre..Recent Review:Great! Jim explained over the phone what would be involved and provided me a quote instantly. He was quick and detail-oriented. He also took the time to explain what he did and things we should be aware of. I highly recommend HimAllison L.
- Business Description:We offer a range of plumbing services to include water heaters, water softeners, drain or pipe cleaning, pumping service, septic system installation and maintenance, grease trap and septic pumping services. With Master Plumbing you receive a premium service from a uniformed professional. Master Plumbing believes in providing an Honest and Ethical Service at a Competitive Flat Rate Upfront Price. Since 1948 The Treasure Valley has counted on the Professionals at Master Plumbing to tackle th..Recent Review:Outstanding On the Spot Service from a First Rate Serviceman & Company!! When our dual flushing water saver toilet handle broke (not a simple home repair) we called Master Plumber of Meridian for the first time to get the repair job completed ASAP. They had someone out within 3 hours and the repair man Jeff arrived on the spot at the first minute of the given time range. Jeff was courteous, on the spot and proficient with the repair/replacement job. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jeff and Master Plumber for their Excellent Service! Steven G., MeridiaSteven G.
- Business Description:We offer residential and commercial service, installation and repair of all brands of heating & cooling equipment. We also install residential water heaters and home air purification systems; install gas piping; water filtration systems; and can build and install duct workRecent Review:Fantastic, I would strongly recommend them. They are fast, they are very nice, friendly people, very trustworthy and knowledgeable. I would like to say Thank you to them.Nicky S.
- Business Description:Owner operated with no employees. Same person every time. Sub contracting available. all credit cards available. Billing available for landlords and property managers. 10% off on downtown neighborhoods.Recent Review:Excellent! They were able to schedule a service call for the next morning. They were professional and got the job done. I will use them again.Vivian L.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needsJoe K.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your handyman needs.Recent Review:Great! Professional, skilled, prompt, courteousMaggie G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
It can be worrisome when your toilet flushes in the middle of the night despite no one using it. The culprit may be ghost flushing. Luckily, there are a few ways to fix it.
If your sprinkler system doesn’t turn off, many things could be to blame, including debris in the sprinkler heads, a faulty shut-off valve, and issues with the controller. Find out what to do when your sprinklers won’t turn off.
Find Plumbers in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
Plumbers in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise2000 Yamhill Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A+ Draincleaning and Plumbing LLC.2603 Sundance Rd
- A+ Plumbing & Rooter1713 W Santa Clara Dr
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- A.L.T. PlumbingPO Box 8212
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- Affordable Drain Service Inc372 S Eagle Rd
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- Alpha & Omega Plumbing835 N Gray Cloud Pl
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - BOISE5136 Lena Ave.
- American Leak Detection of BoiseP.O. Box 44677
- Anderson Plumbing3330 SE Division St # 203
- Anfinson Plumbing and Mechanical LLP4949 Sunderland Dr
- Avid Plumbing LLC
Garden City, Idaho
- A All Around Construction
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions2714 Southside Blvd
- Bearded Hammer2587 N Waggle Pl
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC404 Marble Valley Way
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blessing Plumbing Service Inc5300 N Debussy Way
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions
- CAN-ADA ROOTERPO BOX 4626
- Capital City Heating & Cooling420 N Curtis Rd
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- Cascade Design and Build LLC2316 N Iris Ln
- Celtic Plumbing Svc2840 N Lancaster Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- Chuck's Lawn SprinklersPO Box 852
- Cloverdale Plumbing Company Inc11627 Fairview Ave
- CnE plumbing Inc2903 Bobcat Dr
- Cody’s Appliance Repair1117 E Plaza Dr Ste C
- Colliers home renovations
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- COOPER PLUMBINGPO Box 714
- CAN-ADA ROOTER
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- Ediger Plumbing8529 W State St
Garden City, Idaho
- Einstein Plumbing Boise13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-200
- Elite Mechanical, Inc.1685 W Lonesome Dove
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Express Plumbing Service3210 Airport Rd.
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- Handy Grants Handyman Services1225 E Riversong Dr
- Heritage Plumbing2106 E. State St. Suite A
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- high-ten plumbing3824 groveton st
- Hyde Park Plumbing LLC813 N 20th St
- Handy Grants Handyman Services
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JC Plumbing2434 E Roanoke Dr
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JMD Plumbing818 S Wild Phlox Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc141 Enterprise St
- Johnson & Sons Plumbing and Pipeworks LLC1116 S Vista Ave #249
- JRS Plumbing419 W Wycliff Dr
- Just Once Handyman13829 Maravilla St
- Jason Melson Construction Services
- K&M Water Works, Inc7216 Lima Drive
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- Ken Jensen ConstructionPO Box 513
- Kendoit Home Repair Services1032 Pimlico Dr
- KETO HEATING & COOLING5111 Alworth Ste G
- Kimball Roofing & RepairsPO Box 850
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
- K&M Water Works, Inc
- Master Plumbing280 N BALTIC PL
- MASTER ROOTER PLUMBING280 N BALTIC PL
- matt's handyman service12564 Algonquin St
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McDaniel Plumbing13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-138
- Meridian Plumbing480 E Franklin #100
- MGB Pluming516 E Washington Ave
- Master Plumbing