The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Eagle, ID
There are 29 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Eagle
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Better Boards Construction LLCI called Better Boards Construction to see if he can fix my flooring that gapped. The flooring that I used was Luxury vinyl Bamboo. I was really sad to see amazing looking floors gab so I decided to give this company a try. Anton was amazing to talk to and showed up to fix the floors on time and got the job done! Now my floors look amazing and I can be happier by calling them to come to fix my floors. If you are looking for a floor installer or someone to fix your floors, look no further! These guys are amazing at what they do. Highly recommended
- Sublime ContractingThey did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done!
- PEA Construction & RemodelPedro did exceptional work from demolition to prepping and installing floors, painting and removing some outdated built in's. Not only was he efficient in his work he had great ideas to save us money on both this job but also as we move to Phase 2 of this remodel. As an example he recommend we drop the fireplace and set it back a bit from where it was. An overwhelming project to us (And we assumed our budget) but, Pedro had that job done in less than a day and was back on schedule with barely a ding to the budget. Finally, Pedro is a true craftsman about his work. He did not cut one corner on our job. In watching him work it's clear he has learned these trades from the ground up (So rare to find these days) and it's that experience that makes him efficient and cost effective. It was a pleasure to have him do this job for us and will hire Pea Construction and Remodel for ever opportunity we get moving forward. Thank you Pedro and family
- CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORS INCJoe and his team are first rate. We finally got around to deciding and scheduling our project to replace carpet in five rooms and an additional closet early this year. Just as we were to start the global pandemic put the brakes on the project for us. It was quite easy to work with Joe to delay and then when we were able to reschedule easy to get the project moving. Anthony, Mike and a couple others who worked with them were professional craftsmen all the way. Nothing about this project was simple. Five rooms, 1,500 sq feet, carpet to take out, tile boundaries, closets with built-ins, irregular rooms, 9-inch baseboard, fireplaces, doors, crawlspace hatch etc. From the start the Classic team was great about coming in with masks and setting up separate space to work in providing as much isolation as possible. When the initial finish wasn't as good as they wanted they asked to come in on Saturday so they could make it right (I could not detect anything that was amiss). On the final walkthrough the owner noticed a spot where the finish was not right and pointed it out and fixed it though it was barely noticeable. Great work and would be happy to work with this great shop again
- JRS Home SolutionsIt was smooth sailing start to finish! I especially love the flooring! They arrived at the same time each morning and worked steady. They meticulously cleaned their work area every evening before they left. 👍
- Sublime ContractingMr. Heath was fast, punctual, and meticulous. He made sure that I knew about everything that was happening throughout the remodel and the installation. I'm so thankful he talked me out of the tiles I had pick out for my bathroom and into much better ones that ended up being less expensive. He stayed late to finish up early because my mother in-law came in to town a day early. LIFE SAVER!!
- Treasure Valley FloorCoveringsMark, the owner and his helpers did a great job, and paid attention to detail and cleaned up at the end of the day. Mark is a hard worker and honest and puts in 110% to satisfy the customer. He has a good eye for color and recommended a different color plank vinyl and better quality than what I had originally picked based on the color scheme in my house and am happy I went with his recommendation. Treasure Valley Floor Covering has a huge selection to choose from. I feel from all that was done, the price was reasonable. I am really enjoying my new floor and it's easy to keep clean. Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I highly recommend Treasure Valley Floor Covering
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCFantastic! These guys are hard working and very professional. Reasonably priced as well. I will definitely be using their company in the future.
Flooring Contractors in Eagle
- Business Description:RC Willey is a furniture store, electronics store, appliance store, mattress store and a flooring store with locations in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Reno & Boise. We have a massive selection of living room furniture including sofas, sectionals & loveseats. We have tons of bedroom furniture including bedroom sets, bunkbeds, kids bedroom furniture, nightstands and dressers. In our electronics store we sell the newest tvs, 4K televisions, iPads, laptops, headphone and bluetooth speak..Recent Review:Jeremy was courteous and knowledgeable; he fixed the wobbly lamps in no time. Although it was possible to schedule the day of the appointment beforehand, it was not possible to get the time frame until a few hours before the appointment itself. It would be more convenient if it was possible to also schedule a range of time before the day of the appointmentSam M.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Recent Review:He was an A+ provider to work with.Tracy S.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:It went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.shelly h.
- Business Description:Flooring Sales and Repair/RefinishingRecent Review:Joe and his team are first rate. We finally got around to deciding and scheduling our project to replace carpet in five rooms and an additional closet early this year. Just as we were to start the global pandemic put the brakes on the project for us. It was quite easy to work with Joe to delay and then when we were able to reschedule easy to get the project moving. Anthony, Mike and a couple others who worked with them were professional craftsmen all the way. Nothing about this project was simple. Five rooms, 1,500 sq feet, carpet to take out, tile boundaries, closets with built-ins, irregular rooms, 9-inch baseboard, fireplaces, doors, crawlspace hatch etc. From the start the Classic team was great about coming in with masks and setting up separate space to work in providing as much isolation as possible. When the initial finish wasn't as good as they wanted they asked to come in on Saturday so they could make it right (I could not detect anything that was amiss). On the final walkthrough the owner noticed a spot where the finish was not right and pointed it out and fixed it though it was barely noticeable. Great work and would be happy to work with this great shop againJoshua B.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Chris Smith and I am the owner of Eagle Tile and Stone. We are a small family owned and operated company that was established in 2012. I am the primary contact for all jobs and am onsite installing in most cases. I take great pride in my work and the work of my employees as well as communication with the customer. Integrity and quality is everything to me, whether its the materials we use or the craftmanship we instill in every job. You can rest assured from the start of the..Recent Review:Excellent. They have an excellent reputation.John W.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.Recent Review:Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a loBryan T.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was outstanding. They were there when they said they would be there. They gave a timeframe for the project and they finished it in just three days. The quality was good and way better. Really good price. I hired them again to do my kitchen and it was outstanding too. The quality of work was good for a really good priceTracy M.
- Business Description:Hardwood flooring specialist . All sorts of sold flooring is my job.Recent Review:I called Better Boards Construction to see if he can fix my flooring that gapped. The flooring that I used was Luxury vinyl Bamboo. I was really sad to see amazing looking floors gab so I decided to give this company a try. Anton was amazing to talk to and showed up to fix the floors on time and got the job done! Now my floors look amazing and I can be happier by calling them to come to fix my floors. If you are looking for a floor installer or someone to fix your floors, look no further! These guys are amazing at what they do. Highly recommendedAlex K.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Retiling is a great way to update the look and feel of your bathroom, and it’s not as expensive as you might think. This guide breaks down the costs to retile a bathroom, what factors go into the overall price, and what you can afford on your budget.
Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
Find flooring installation in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
flooring installation in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A Plus Carpet Care1061 Sweetwood Cir
- A-Max Hardwood Floors Inc4372 S Cruzatte St
- A1 Hardwoods966 East Chateau Dr
- Accent Custom Flooring16433 Midland Blvd #88
- Alans Quality Carpet Repairs216 W Wood Owl Dr
- All American Hardwood Flooring2713 W. Davis St.
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Alliance Flooring Services590 McGregor Dr
- Aloha Flooring2171 Centurion Pl.
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Dream Homes3076 N Gretchen Way
- Architectural Surfaces of Idaho Inc10355 W Glen Ellyn Ct
- A All Around Construction
- B & B Custom Tile108 S Elder St
- b & m contracting805 W Warren St
- barry carlton2029 S Chippewa Pl
- Better Boards Construction LLC4481 N BEAHAM AVE
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- Boise CleanPro5979 W Overland Rd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brett Parker27348 Hop Rd
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Browne Handyman1264 E Sothesby Rd
- B & B Custom Tile
- Capell Flooring and Interiors1763 W Marcon Ln
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORS INC9640 Cook Lane
- Clearspan Carpentry LLC3007 N 30th St
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Colliers home renovations
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cornerstone Masonry99 Pine Heights Dr
- Cost Less Carpet5088 W Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Capell Flooring and Interiors
- EAGLE EYE CONSTRUCTION3745 CONSTITUTION WY
- EAGLE FLOOR INC1540 E IRON EAGLE DR
- Eagle Tile And Stone, LlcPO Box 308
- Eddie's Floors And More!, LLC3040 SW 3rd Ave
New Plymouth, Idaho
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate500 S. 8th St
- EAGLE EYE CONSTRUCTION
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning3047 E Shadow Wolf Dr
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Helping Hands Enterprises3812 S Gulley Ave
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Higby TilePO BOX 190686
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tide Construction
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hollibaugh Tile and Stone6472 Cherry Ln.
- Harder Construction
- J D Walker Construction, LLC2101 S Preakness Way
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- JC Flooring11271 W. Fitzwilliam Loop
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JK Construction LLC6419 W Ustick Rd
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- J D Walker Construction, LLC
- M&M Flooring3081 N Five Mile Rd
- Macias Designs LLC1449 St. James St.
- Majestic Flooring & Design4501 Chinden Blvd
- MD Construction Inc.
- Metropolitan Brothers LLC2261 W Anatole St
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Mike Pearson LLC1123 S Elder St
- MILHOLLAND CONSTRUCTION6 Norwood Ct
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLC16463 11th Ave N
- Mykle's Hardwood Floors10349 Foxbrush Drive
- M&M Flooring