Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in Eagle, ID
There are 36 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Eagle
- Michael GallivanVery professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Quinn ServicesVery pleased with work performed by Quinn Services. Mike provided a detailed estimate of costs; performed the work timely & professionally; communicated well on issues or problems found; cleaned up premises very well; charged a very reasonable price. Going to have him back twice a year for cleanings, inspections & maintenance
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- L&J Handyman serviceGreat job on all, fence,interior paint,ceiling fans,motion sensor patio light I wish he was still in California!!
- L&J Handyman serviceI would hire Johnny and L & J for pretty much anything and everything. He has done numerous jobs for me. His work is exemplary and his prices are extremely fair. I would absolutely and have recommended Johnny and L & J.
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny was very professional. He always arrived on time and cleaned up well after himself and accomplished the jobs that he set out to do. Great attention to detail.
- Blue Skies Window and Door ServiceBlue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!!
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny always shows up on time. The job is always done to my satisfaction. So if you want someone to do the job correctly the first time, ask for Johnny. I have used him for over 5 years and I highly recommended him.
- Nick the HandymanNick does a great job very professional, courteous, flexible and clean. I definitely recommend him he is a very well rounded handyman.
Handymen in Eagle
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Pugs Life, LLC offers professional handyman services in Caldwell, ID. Do not hesitate to contact us right away! Handyman Service, Handyman, Interior Trimwork, Exterior Trimwork, Painting ServicesRecent Review:Work went great. Easy to deal with and did a great job in a timely manner at a fair price. Would definitely recommend.Todd C.
- Business Description:We offer handyman services that includes things such as appliance installation, fence repair, door installation or repair, painting, and more!Recent Review:They did a good job. The shed was put together in a good timely manner. It would have taken me days to complete. I’m already planning to have him help with a few more projects.George T.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went well. He was very meticulous and detailed oriented. He did a very good job. He the work perfectly.Ruban a.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use againTamara M.
- Business Description:A painting company with good reputation. I employ from 2-5 employees depending on the scope of the job. I never use sub contractors. We are licensed and offer warranty on all work. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:Hank and his crew were great! He was responsive via text or email and showed up on time. He was understanding of corrections to some mistakes that were made and made sure they were fixed.Kyle S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FAMILY BASED REMODELING/HANDYMAN COMPANY WE DO ALL KINDS OF WORK FROM ASSEMBLING FURNITURE TO CUSTOM FABRICATION OF HOME REMODELING/UPGRADING WINDOWS, DOORS, FLOORING, KITCHEN, BATHROOMS ETC.Recent Review:Very fast to respond and took care of my issue the same day and did a great job. I would recommend & use them again.Tiffany Eliopulos E.
- Business Description:Southwest Idaho Handyman Service LLC is Bilingual and licensed in the state of Idaho. I held a contractors License in New Mexico with 20+ years of experience in the construction industry.Recent Review:We are new homeowners in Eagle, Idaho. Mike Fernandez was highly recommended by someone at Lowe's plumbing department. My garbage disposal was not working and water was leaking from from the top of it. I called Mike and he quoted me a price over the phone, then came over in the morning right on time. He removed the old disposal and installed the new one, he then discovered another leak coming from our faucet. We bought a new faucet and he installed it for an additional but very fair price. The overall price of the job was very fair considering the amount of work and the difficulty of the job. Mike is very professional, knowledgeable, personable, works very hard and left the kitchen as clean as he found it. I highly recommend Mike Fernandez and will be calling him again for future projects around the houseTerry M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
handyman services in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208.properties250 W Bobwhite Ct
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Cleaning 303 W Pennwood St
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.B. Jensen Co.4773 Mirth Pl.
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Aaron12828 Vicki Dr
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- ACE CONSTRUCTION15498 Orchard Ave
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Affordable Property Services LLC9293 Highpointe Cir
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- Aleks Construction Carpentry & Services59 S Borah Way
- All Clean Carpet & Upholstery CleaningPO Box 365
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Arete Professional Handyman
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Aspen Home Repair104 Mountain View Dr
Horseshoe Bend, Idaho
- Aspen Roofing & Construction LLC
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Delight Construction
- b & m contracting805 W Warren St
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Bearded Hammer2587 N Waggle Pl
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Better Boards Construction LLC4481 N BEAHAM AVE
- Bicknell Builders10386 W Broadford Ct
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Fowler Stairs & Design3313 W. Cherry Ln.#121`
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blaze Custom Contracting LLC PO BOX 610
- Bleu solutions llc3293 N Betula Ave
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Boise City Handyman2701 Spaulding St 101
- Boise Clean Up and Lawn Maintenance8373 W Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boise Scenic2601 W Boise Ave
- Boise Window Medics LLC.715 Whitley Ct
- Brent Bushnell Construction IncorporatedPO Box 3222
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- BRITE ELECTRIC CO3910 Kingswood Dr
- Browne Handyman1264 E Sothesby Rd
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- b & m contracting
- C & S SealcoatingPO Box 374
- C&C COMMERCIAL SERVICES4020 N KILARNEY DR
- CAID company LLC413 W Orchard Ave
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Centurian Handyman services LLC
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clockwork Contracting2816 N McKinney St
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Colliers home renovations
- Cooperative Labor262 N Allumbaugh St
- Cornerstone Masonry99 Pine Heights Dr
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Crawl Space Drainage Solutions LLC1115 W Fleetwood Ln
- C & S Sealcoating
- Dad's Handyman Service4265 S Skyridge Place
- DANA'S REMODELING11264 Bodley Dr
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- DC Construction IdahoPO Box 335
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Disaster Kleenup701 N KINGS RD
- Domeny Cabinets and Remodeling LLC2701 S. Harmony Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double R Contracting LLC
- Down To Earth2350 N. 9th St.
- Drain Works236 Smith Ave.
- DRH Craftsman, LLC.400 N Star Rd
- Dry ProsPO BOX 606
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dad's Handyman Service
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- EAGLE EYE CONSTRUCTION3745 CONSTITUTION WY
- Eagle Home Services, LLCPO Box 1064
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Eric Custom Renovation6212 E Carson
- Eslinger Tile Setting1736 S Coronado Ave
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Eagle, ID?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Eagle, ID?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.