When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Eagle, ID
There are 32 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eagle
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Blue Skies Window and Door ServiceBlue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!!
- MGM Siding ContractorsWent great. Was done in a very short amount of time and couldn’t even tell that they had been there because they didn’t leave trash or anything else laying around.
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLCIt went perfectly. There were some slight delays with weather and Covid, but they are a class act. They were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I am so impressed by their work and the product. Using Lowes or Home Depot would have cost me thousands more! Thanks Masterpiece!
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLCWork was great. We used Masterpiece Construction a few times for different houses. Always professional and delivers what is promised. They always clean up the work area and just leave beautiful windows. Brandon and Tori are great to work with.
- Renewal by Andersen of MontanaBest decision I ever made for home improvement. The windows and doors are top quality and beautiful. Worth every penny spent. The installation crew was outstanding and quality of work beautiful. I would highly recommend this company and their product.
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of IdahoThe Dreamstyle installer, Nick Tyukayenko, arrive early in the arrival window. He was very polite and courteous. He looked over the project, then had me view and approve the materials. Nick is a very diligent and conscientious worker, and did an excellent job. The job was completed in the time period I was told it would be completed in. When Nick was done with the project, he cleaned the work area, and picked up all of the construction debris from my driveway; and removed it from my property! Nick did a fine job of representing Dreamstyle. I will be having Dreamstyle remodel my master bathroom, and will request that Nick performs the remodel
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of IdahoWe had french doors installed and had a very positive experience. Chad and Jesse were professional and did a fantastic job. I also appreciated their patience as my inquisitive 5 year old was fascinated with everything they did. The door and trim looks exactly like what I hoped for. Definitely would use this company again
- DaBella - BoiseWe ultimately did not select to work with DaBella. Unlike other folks we met with, they tried to work through the entire sales process, final decisions, and sign on the dotted line in one meeting which was unfortunate for us and them because it took four and a half hours, late one evening. As far as I know, the products they sell are high quality. I just could not get past their sales techniques and their very high initial quote which was twice as expensive as the team we eventually went with. If you setup an appointment with them, i recommend getting a clear understanding before the meeting begins what your and their expectations are for the outcome of the appointment and how long you each expect that to take
- Renewal by Andersen of BoiseGood. Both Neph S. and T.J. N. were very professional. They did an excellent job installing the new door. They respected our home and yard. After the installation was completed they cleaned up everything. You couldn't tell that any work was done other than the new door looks great. Thanks guys.
Door Installers in Eagle
- Business Description:We are a construction and carpentry business located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Our service areas consist of Elmore, Ada, Canyon, Owyhee and Valley Counties. Our Primary focus is on Siding and window and door replacements. Occasionally we do custom finish carpentry and furniture with excellent resultsRecent Review:There were delays due to Covid interrupting the supply, these were beyond the control of the conbtractor. Work was nicely done and completed quickly once the siding arrived from the factory.PETER S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doo..Recent Review:The professional service of these guys was fantastic! Tyler the salesperson Was responsive and very informative from the start to to finish. Even though they were a few dollars higher than the other bids, I felt comfortable from the start that we were being treated fairly. The crew that did the roof were very professional and did excellent work. The thing I appreciated most was how well they communicated with us from the time they came to our home to the day they finished. Leon and his crew were always courteous and kind. Our roof was not the typical roof yet it was done with excellenceJeff D.
- Business Description:G&T Home Repairs is a dedicated family owned business who realizes the customers comes first before anything else. We take pride in everything we do and work to give you the best possible price. With over 20 years of solid construction experience in a variety of areas, G&T puts that experience to work for YOU and your home. Licensed and Insured Lead Certified Renovator We can repair and install all different types of fences. From wood to vinyl to chain link, we repair, replace, and install fe..Recent Review:Excellent people. Very nice, professional, honest, and hard working. The best people I’ve dealt with.Cheryl A.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FAMILY BASED REMODELING/HANDYMAN COMPANY WE DO ALL KINDS OF WORK FROM ASSEMBLING FURNITURE TO CUSTOM FABRICATION OF HOME REMODELING/UPGRADING WINDOWS, DOORS, FLOORING, KITCHEN, BATHROOMS ETC.Recent Review:Very fast to respond and took care of my issue the same day and did a great job. I would recommend & use them again.Tiffany Eliopulos E.
- Business Description:Welcome to Renewal by Andersen® of Boise! We are proud of our comprehensive selection of the best replacement windows and doors that add more value, beauty and energy efficiency to your home. When you hire our technicians to install new windows or doors in Mountain Home and surrounding areas, you enjoy top-notch design, quality craftsmanship and a custom fit. We believe all our clients deserve attention to detail, and the best materials, installation and prices when it comes to replacement wi..Recent Review:We loved working with RBA! From the sales process to the window installation, the service was terrific! We chose RBA because their certified master installers were employees of the company and not subcontracted out. It wasn’t the lowest priced option, but it was the best choice we ever made! The installers J. Webber and B. Witucki, were fantastic! They were professional, efficient, did a great job, and left the area cleaner than when they started. I also appreciated B. Witucki taking the time to answer my questions on how the window worked and going the extra mile to finalize our bill, which ended up lower than we planned. Going forward, we would choose RBA again and againAngela L.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise IdahoRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternativeRichard S.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was good. The quality of work was good and they were professional. He did great. Reasonable price.Beau B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
door installers in Eagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- AAA Glass1419 N 23rd St
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Action Garage Door Inc11697 W President Dr
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Contracting L.L.C3480 N Jullion St
- All Pro Xteriors Inc1115 Vicksburg Ln N Ste 18
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- ASHLEY GLASS CO208 W 34TH ST
Garden City, Idaho
- Atkinson's Mirror and Glass909 N Orchard St
- ATL Doors LLC1861 Tracy Ct
- Avalanche Glass & Door402 N. WASHINGTON P.O. BOX 325
- A All Around Construction
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Fowler Stairs & Design3313 W. Cherry Ln.#121`
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- BSR Interiors / Exteriors280 S Academy Ave
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- C and J Custom Design, LLC2101 N 21st
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- CAN ADA DOOR1819 South Juniper Street
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Cutting Edge Coatings1807 E Grand Canyon Dr
- C and J Custom Design, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
- HBSI269 E 5th St
- Helping Hands Enterprises3812 S Gulley Ave
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Holland Windows6976 S Five Mile Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J Ward Construction1382 N Cabrillo Ave
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JK Construction LLC6419 W Ustick Rd
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- Johnstone Carpentry & Construction1165 N Haskett St
Mountain Home, Idaho
- J & L Rain Gutter
- M G M Siding Contractors, Inc.PO Box 1468
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Masterpiece Construction Experts LLC223 W Cub St
- MAX-FIX RENOVATION LLC16928 N Kettering Ct
- MGM Siding ContractorsPO BOX 1468
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Modern Window Systems800 W Main St
- Mountain West Window and Door787 E. State St. Ste. 120
- M G M Siding Contractors, Inc.