A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Kuna, ID
There are 39 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Kuna
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Master PlumbingJeff at Master Plumbing is fantastic! Our main drain line was flooded, and it overflowed all over the place. We tried to unclog it ourselves, but the flooding recurred every time we used the sink or toilet. The issue affected the toilets, sinks, laundry room, shower, and tub. Nothing could be used until the issue was resolved. It was an emergency nightmare, and Jeff saved the night! He came late, which we appreciate so much. It was a very scary situation. We also learned from Jeff that the cat poop with litter residue was the culprit which caused the mainline clog. If you have cats, then you understand it's a common practice. So we have completely stopped that practice. Now we have little garbage cans near the litter to hold the poop. Jeff explained it like this: when the particles of litter scooped up that are stuck to the waste and then flushed, the sand expands and doesn't go anywhere. It just clogs the drain. Also, those liquid dissolvers work on hair and paper, but they don't dissolve sand. Note: in the past, when we had two cats, we never encountered this problem, but now we have four cats. However, we'll never do it again. So if you're a cat person, heed our warning! We learned a great lifelong lesson from this experience. Thank you, Jeff; you are an angel! Master Plumbing is our go-to forever, which we completely trust and highly recommend to everyone in Ada County read less
- Five Star Service Pros, LLCFive Star Service tech showed up within the assigned time frame and completed the task in a timely manner. I have had this company complete work in the past. They are punctual, professional, knowledgeable and complete the requested work as requested.
- L&J Handyman serviceGreat job on all, fence,interior paint,ceiling fans,motion sensor patio light I wish he was still in California!!
- Superior Water & Air IncFantastic! Fave was professional, timely, we ran into a new home build issue with plumbing to the softener and he helped resolve the problem while installing our new unit. Thank you for such a great customer experience!
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny was very professional. He always arrived on time and cleaned up well after himself and accomplished the jobs that he set out to do. Great attention to detail.
- Beacon PlumbingChris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.
- Beacon PlumbingThe work was excellent. They came on time and completed the work efficiently. Overall, very good service, but the price could have been lower.
- L&J Handyman serviceFor many years we would go through Angies list for services then We moved and many neighbors recommended Johnny (L & J). We have in turn recommended him to others. We were very happy with his work. Johnny measured for Our new fence, noted the HOA rules and gave us a fair estimate,so we hired him. We love our new redwood fence! He is always on time or early. I am a stickler on that. He cleans up after himself too. We also had Johnny install 4 indoor fans w/ lights. Excellent job and no wobble. Later he did an outside security light in our backyard. He did some landscaping work for us and he is good at reading manuals and putting things together. I would highly recommend L & j handyman services, you won't be disappointed read less
- L&J Handyman serviceWe had a big list of things that had to be done in our house and Johnny took care of everything. We are so thankful for the help and really recommend him...
Plumbers in Kuna
- Business Description:A+ Drain Cleaning and Plumbing was created for everyone to afford with low overhead and great customer service and knowlegde of plumbing. A+ plus offers great pricing along with qualified technicians to solve you problems. We offer FREE ESTIMATES AND NO OVERTIME CHARGES OR WEEKEND FEES. Pricing is given before we start the job with no hidden fees. A+ does not use subcontractors. All work is done in house to assure that all work is done correctly. Serving the treasure valle read lessRecent Review:they were amazing and very perfesnal. They came in my home and got the job done in a timely manner. I would hire them again for sure. I highly recommend themTravis w.
- Business Description:JRS Plumbing was established in October of 2012. However, owner Jim has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996. He has been a journeyman plumber since 2000, specializing in plumbing for custom home construction jobs, remodels and small commercial jobs. He is familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and has worked in a supply house and as a commercial estimator. With almost 20 years experience, Jim is your top plumber in Treasure Valley! With service throughout the entire Tre.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Jim explained over the phone what would be involved and provided me a quote instantly. He was quick and detail-oriented. He also took the time to explain what he did and things we should be aware of. I highly recommend Him read lessAllison L.
- Business Description:Mountain Plumbing is a full service plumbing company looking to provide all of your plumbing needs from all repairs, to new water heaters and water treatment, to repipe and remodels.Recent Review:Kevin at Mountain Plumbing was a huge help in getting a hot water heater repaired at the last minute before our clients sold their house. We are grateful that he gave us honest answers and pricing along with suggestions to solve a long term plumbing problem that was affecting the entire neighborhood. - Mike & Lindsey Bryant of Bryant Real Estate, Boise, Idaho read lessMike B.
- Business Description:Since 1998, Beacon Plumbing has been providing excellent service and has now expanded its service area into Treasure Valley. Beacon specializes in providing emergency service, seven days a week. There is no job too big, or too small. We provide upfront pricing, fast, clean, professional, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Stop Freakin...Call Beacon for your appointment today read lessRecent Review:Chris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.Paul S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers ar.. read lessRecent Review:They have the best service people and are so professional. Their communication skills are excellent and you know the company does a great job of creating the right culture. They explain everything and outline everything for you before doing any repairs. I would highly recommend them as well read lessDavid D.
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Whether you are dealing with a malfunctioning water heater, a clogged drain, or a leak you can’t find, you need help from a professional team you can trust. The experts at Prime Plumbing LLC in Nampa are committed to ensuring that you have everything you need for a top-quality system that works as reliably as possible. Their team can provide help with things like sewer services, piping and repiping, septic services, fixture services, water conditioners, water softeners, leak detection, drain .. read lessRecent Review:Jerry was punctual, professional, and extremely knowledgeable regarding our water heater. He took his time to answer all our questions. The price was extremely fair. My husband and I are very happy to have found them. We will be definitely using them again read lessCeleste H.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned company with just three employees.Recent Review:Mark, the owner and his helpers did a great job, and paid attention to detail and cleaned up at the end of the day. Mark is a hard worker and honest and puts in 110% to satisfy the customer. He has a good eye for color and recommended a different color plank vinyl and better quality than what I had originally picked based on the color scheme in my house and am happy I went with his recommendation. Treasure Valley Floor Covering has a huge selection to choose from. I feel from all that was done, the price was reasonable. I am really enjoying my new floor and it's easy to keep clean. Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I highly recommend Treasure Valley Floor Covering read lessS C.
- Business Description:Cody's Appliance Repair is a local, family owned & operated business, serving its customers for all repairs of major household appliances, gas and electric, in manufacturer's warranty and out. Our technicians are factory trained and certified on almost all major brands, so you can be sure our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable about your product. We are licensed and insured for your protection and drug and background screened for your safety and security read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
Plumbers in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise2000 Yamhill Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A+ Draincleaning and Plumbing LLC.2603 Sundance Rd
- A+ Plumbing & Rooter1713 W Santa Clara Dr
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- A.L.T. PlumbingPO Box 8212
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- Alpha & Omega Plumbing835 N Gray Cloud Pl
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - BOISE5136 Lena Ave.
- American Leak Detection of BoiseP.O. Box 44677
- Anderson Plumbing3330 SE Division St # 203
- Anfinson Plumbing and Mechanical LLP4949 Sunderland Dr
- Avid Plumbing LLC
Garden City, Idaho
- A All Around Construction
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions2714 Southside Blvd
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC404 Marble Valley Way
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blessing Plumbing Service Inc5300 N Debussy Way
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions
- CAN-ADA ROOTERPO BOX 4626
- Capital City Heating & Cooling420 N Curtis Rd
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- Cascade Design and Build LLC2316 N Iris Ln
- Celtic Plumbing Svc2840 N Lancaster Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- Chuck's Lawn SprinklersPO Box 852
- CLOG BUSTERS619 W BANNOCK ST
- Cloverdale Plumbing Company Inc11627 Fairview Ave
- CnE plumbing Inc2903 Bobcat Dr
- Cody’s Appliance Repair1117 E Plaza Dr Ste C
- Colliers home renovations
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Plumbing Services3995 Shefa Ln
- COOPER PLUMBINGPO Box 714
- CAN-ADA ROOTER
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- Einstein Plumbing Boise13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-200
- Elite Mechanical, Inc.1685 W Lonesome Dove
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Express Plumbing Service3210 Airport Rd.
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- Handy Grants Handyman Services1225 E Riversong Dr
- Heritage Plumbing2106 E. State St. Suite A
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- high-ten plumbing3824 groveton st
- Hyde Park Plumbing LLC813 N 20th St
- Handy Grants Handyman Services
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JC Plumbing2434 E Roanoke Dr
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JMD Plumbing818 S Wild Phlox Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc141 Enterprise St
- Johnson & Sons Plumbing and Pipeworks LLC1116 S Vista Ave #249
- JRS Plumbing419 W Wycliff Dr
- Just Once Handyman13829 Maravilla St
- Jason Melson Construction Services
- K&M Water Works, Inc7216 Lima Drive
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- Ken Jensen ConstructionPO Box 513
- KETO HEATING & COOLING5111 Alworth Ste G
- Kimball Roofing & RepairsPO Box 850
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
- K&M Water Works, Inc
- Master Plumbing280 N BALTIC PL
- MASTER ROOTER PLUMBING280 N BALTIC PL
- matt's handyman service12564 Algonquin St
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McDaniel Plumbing13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-138
- Meridian Plumbing480 E Franklin #100
- MGB Pluming516 E Washington Ave
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Mountain Plumbing1716 S Glasgow Ave
- Master Plumbing