A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Garden City, ID
There are 39 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Garden City
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Master PlumbingJeff at Master Plumbing is fantastic! Our main drain line was flooded, and it overflowed all over the place. We tried to unclog it ourselves, but the flooding recurred every time we used the sink or toilet. The issue affected the toilets, sinks, laundry room, shower, and tub. Nothing could be used until the issue was resolved. It was an emergency nightmare, and Jeff saved the night! He came late, which we appreciate so much. It was a very scary situation. We also learned from Jeff that the cat poop with litter residue was the culprit which caused the mainline clog. If you have cats, then you understand it's a common practice. So we have completely stopped that practice. Now we have little garbage cans near the litter to hold the poop. Jeff explained it like this: when the particles of litter scooped up that are stuck to the waste and then flushed, the sand expands and doesn't go anywhere. It just clogs the drain. Also, those liquid dissolvers work on hair and paper, but they don't dissolve sand. Note: in the past, when we had two cats, we never encountered this problem, but now we have four cats. However, we'll never do it again. So if you're a cat person, heed our warning! We learned a great lifelong lesson from this experience. Thank you, Jeff; you are an angel! Master Plumbing is our go-to forever, which we completely trust and highly recommend to everyone in Ada County
- Five Star Service Pros, LLCFive Star Service tech showed up within the assigned time frame and completed the task in a timely manner. I have had this company complete work in the past. They are punctual, professional, knowledgeable and complete the requested work as requested.
- L&J Handyman serviceGreat job on all, fence,interior paint,ceiling fans,motion sensor patio light I wish he was still in California!!
- L&J Handyman serviceJohnny was very professional. He always arrived on time and cleaned up well after himself and accomplished the jobs that he set out to do. Great attention to detail.
- Superior Water & Air IncFantastic! Fave was professional, timely, we ran into a new home build issue with plumbing to the softener and he helped resolve the problem while installing our new unit. Thank you for such a great customer experience!
- Beacon PlumbingChris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.
- Beacon PlumbingThe work was excellent. They came on time and completed the work efficiently. Overall, very good service, but the price could have been lower.
- L&J Handyman serviceFor many years we would go through Angies list for services then We moved and many neighbors recommended Johnny (L & J). We have in turn recommended him to others. We were very happy with his work. Johnny measured for Our new fence, noted the HOA rules and gave us a fair estimate,so we hired him. We love our new redwood fence! He is always on time or early. I am a stickler on that. He cleans up after himself too. We also had Johnny install 4 indoor fans w/ lights. Excellent job and no wobble. Later he did an outside security light in our backyard. He did some landscaping work for us and he is good at reading manuals and putting things together. I would highly recommend L & j handyman services, you won't be disappointed
- L&J Handyman serviceWe had a big list of things that had to be done in our house and Johnny took care of everything. We are so thankful for the help and really recommend him...
Plumbers in Garden City
- Business Description:A+ Drain Cleaning and Plumbing was created for everyone to afford with low overhead and great customer service and knowlegde of plumbing. A+ plus offers great pricing along with qualified technicians to solve you problems. We offer FREE ESTIMATES AND NO OVERTIME CHARGES OR WEEKEND FEES. Pricing is given before we start the job with no hidden fees. A+ does not use subcontractors. All work is done in house to assure that all work is done correctly. Serving the treasure valleRecent Review:they were amazing and very perfesnal. They came in my home and got the job done in a timely manner. I would hire them again for sure. I highly recommend themTravis w.
- Business Description:Mountain Plumbing is a full service plumbing company looking to provide all of your plumbing needs from all repairs, to new water heaters and water treatment, to repipe and remodels.Recent Review:Kevin at Mountain Plumbing was a huge help in getting a hot water heater repaired at the last minute before our clients sold their house. We are grateful that he gave us honest answers and pricing along with suggestions to solve a long term plumbing problem that was affecting the entire neighborhood. - Mike & Lindsey Bryant of Bryant Real Estate, Boise, IdahoMike B.
- Business Description:JRS Plumbing was established in October of 2012. However, owner Jim has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996. He has been a journeyman plumber since 2000, specializing in plumbing for custom home construction jobs, remodels and small commercial jobs. He is familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and has worked in a supply house and as a commercial estimator. With almost 20 years experience, Jim is your top plumber in Treasure Valley! With service throughout the entire Tre..Recent Review:Great! Jim explained over the phone what would be involved and provided me a quote instantly. He was quick and detail-oriented. He also took the time to explain what he did and things we should be aware of. I highly recommend HimAllison L.
- Business Description:Since 1998, Beacon Plumbing has been providing excellent service and has now expanded its service area into Treasure Valley. Beacon specializes in providing emergency service, seven days a week. There is no job too big, or too small. We provide upfront pricing, fast, clean, professional, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Stop Freakin...Call Beacon for your appointment todayRecent Review:Chris, the journeyman plumber, was excellent. Very professional, and he finished the job quickly and did it well. I would definitely have Chris do work for me in the future.Paul S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers ar..Recent Review:They have the best service people and are so professional. Their communication skills are excellent and you know the company does a great job of creating the right culture. They explain everything and outline everything for you before doing any repairs. I would highly recommend them as wellDavid D.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Technician was on time, identified the problem areas and cleared them quickly.Karen W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company with 20+ years serving the Treasure Valley. We pride ourselves on providing the very best service available at an affordable price. Our goal is to provide our community with the exceptional quality they deserve. We are happy to give free estimates and can supply a wide variety of options so that you can make the best choice for you and your family.Recent Review:Needed a gas connection for a backup generator installed. Pero came out very quickly, gave me a quote 1/3 the price of most of the competition and, as the only out of 5 companies I talked to, offered to not only install the gas line but also hook up the generator. The work was done quickly and competentlyKasper L.
- Business Description:Appliance Repair, Installation, Service - Small Home RepairsRecent Review:Ron was easy to work with, knew what he was doing and was very prompt and efficient. I will use him again for appliance repairs and installations.Kay H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Dexter Holman was AWSOME! Very professional and gave me details of what he was doing. Very, Very satisfied.Rhonda W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
Plumbers in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise2000 Yamhill Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boise
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A+ Draincleaning and Plumbing LLC.2603 Sundance Rd
- A+ Plumbing & Rooter1713 W Santa Clara Dr
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- A.L.T. PlumbingPO Box 8212
- Aaron Melville322 W 4th St N
- AIR CARE HEATING & AIR COND1045 ANCONA WAY
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- Alpha & Omega Plumbing835 N Gray Cloud Pl
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - BOISE5136 Lena Ave.
- American Leak Detection of BoiseP.O. Box 44677
- Anderson Plumbing3330 SE Division St # 203
- Anfinson Plumbing and Mechanical LLP4949 Sunderland Dr
- Avid Plumbing LLC
Garden City, Idaho
- A All Around Construction
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions2714 Southside Blvd
- Bearded Hammer2587 N Waggle Pl
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC404 Marble Valley Way
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blessing Plumbing Service Inc5300 N Debussy Way
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Briscoe Construction3737 Ua Ave
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Baker's Plumbing Solutions
- CAN-ADA ROOTERPO BOX 4626
- Capital City Heating & Cooling420 N Curtis Rd
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- Cascade Design and Build LLC2316 N Iris Ln
- Celtic Plumbing Svc2840 N Lancaster Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- Chuck's Lawn SprinklersPO Box 852
- CLOG BUSTERS619 W BANNOCK ST
- Cloverdale Plumbing Company Inc11627 Fairview Ave
- CnE plumbing Inc2903 Bobcat Dr
- Cody’s Appliance Repair1117 E Plaza Dr Ste C
- Colliers home renovations
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Plumbing Services3995 Shefa Ln
- COOPER PLUMBINGPO Box 714
- CAN-ADA ROOTER
- DeBest Inc11477 W President Dr
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLING5090 N Sawyer Ave
Garden City, Idaho
- Drake Mechanical5551 W Gowen Rd
- Driggs Plumbing and Heating1917 N Rubine Ln
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dynamic Plumbing3313 W. Cherry Ln. #144
- DeBest Inc
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- Einstein Plumbing Boise13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-200
- Elite Mechanical, Inc.1685 W Lonesome Dove
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Express Plumbing Service3210 Airport Rd.
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- Handy Grants Handyman Services1225 E Riversong Dr
- Heritage Plumbing2106 E. State St. Suite A
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- high-ten plumbing3824 groveton st
- Hyde Park Plumbing LLC813 N 20th St
- Handy Grants Handyman Services
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JC Plumbing2434 E Roanoke Dr
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JMD Plumbing818 S Wild Phlox Pl
- Johansen Plumbing Inc2111 Patrice Dr
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc141 Enterprise St
- Johnson & Sons Plumbing and Pipeworks LLC1116 S Vista Ave #249
- JRS Plumbing419 W Wycliff Dr
- Just Once Handyman13829 Maravilla St
- Jason Melson Construction Services
- K&M Water Works, Inc7216 Lima Drive
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- Ken Jensen ConstructionPO Box 513
- Kendoit Home Repair Services1032 Pimlico Dr
- KETO HEATING & COOLING5111 Alworth Ste G
- Kimball Roofing & RepairsPO Box 850
- Knight Plumbing And Construction Inc.372 S Eagle Rd. Suite 321
- K&M Water Works, Inc