Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Council , ID
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Council
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- SERVCO APPLIANCEScott at Servco was very professional and courteous. He quickly found the source of our problems. He properly set expectations about the cost and time needed. This was especially helpful as Viking is undergoing reorganization and parts are difficult to acquire. Overall, the experience exceeded my expectations
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATIONHe showed up immediately after our call (with his wife, which was slightly unprofessional), but he did a great job repairing and cleaning out our dishwasher. He told us to only use cascade powder from now on to prevent the same problem in the future. Great price ($65) and great service. He was very friendly and stayed for about 1.5 hours until the job was done. He left his card and a 90 day guarantee. Use this guy for all fridge/dishwasher repairs
- Sears Appliance RepairIt was over under warranty. They sure did they did a good job. It has nothing to do with the repair man I would say their scheduling it's way out there I mean they have to go a long way out. Their schedule is so full and over booked.
- Ace Appliance RepairI originally called him in March when my dryer was acting up. He performed some troubleshooting with me over the phone and this actually solved the problem! I was very surprised by his willingness to assist me over the phone free of charge but very very grateful! A few months later I had an issue with my refrigerator and called him again. He attempted to troubleshoot with me but the problem was not that simple. He came to my house the next day, as scheduled, was very courteous and knowledgeable. He ordered the part for my fridge and told me he would call when the part came in. He rushed my part to his business address and installed it the SAME DAY that it arrived! I am so thankful for his professionalism and willingness to go out of his way to save me time and money. I have recommended him to all of my friends, family members, and co-workers
- Lewis-Clark Metropolitan ServiceServiceman was very thorough and explained possible problems. He developed ways to reduce extensive repairs that might have otherwise cost a $1.000 but wasn't certain to fix the problem.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe work was expensive, but good. They did well -- it was good -- they fixed it. Altogether it was about $400, it was a lot. They are the only ones in our area. I liked their professionalism, how quick they were -- they were good.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Council
Deals in Council for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A broken dishwasher can throw a wrench in your whole routine. Check our dishwasher repair cost guide for pricing and learn when to hire a pro.
When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Meadows,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- New Plymouth,
- Garden Valley,
- Idaho City,
- Baker City,
appliance repair services in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Drake Mechanical5551 W Gowen Rd
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Drake Mechanical
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2068 BRIDGEVIEW BLVD
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter322 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter