Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mccall, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mccall
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Sears Appliance RepairHe knew the probable cause before he even took it apart. He showed us where the hose had split and even left the old part with us. No question that was cause of the leak. He had the part on his truck and fixed it all in one visit. Works great.
- Brian's Appliance RepairIt would have cost more to fix the refrigerator than it was worth. There service call was very reasonable.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoOther repair services led me to believe that that damage might be unrepairable. Mr Appliance gave me a better prognosis and a solid cost for diagnosis. They were also able to come to my home within 2 days verses up to 5 weeks had I chosen the competition. The diagnosis was a loose bolt and my cost was minimal
- Brian's Appliance RepairCalled on a Saturday and he returned my call on Monday. He came out on Monday and diagnosed the problem. He ordered the board-had to come from Boise. He returned on Wednesday and replaced the board. Refrigerator works fine.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoSam Harrison from Mr. Appliance showed up right on time. My refrigerator had miraculously revived during the night, but I asked Sam to check it out and he checked everything. And he explained how the refrigerator worked and what I could do to keep it at its best performance. I asked him to clean the coils while he was here. He told me about a special where he would blow the coils on the refrigerator and the clothes dryer air vent. No pressure, I even had to tell him twice that I wanted both things done! I appreciated the information he gave me and his efficiency. The guy can work and talk at the same time! Mr. Appliance is my go to repair place, especially if they will send Sam The Fix-It Man
- Ace Appliance RepairEverything went very well, I always use ACE and recently found out that the rental property management in town uses ACE as well. Dishwasher was repaired and he even showed me some things on it in case it happens again. Overall great company to call if you need appliance repair.
- Kim's Appliance RepairHe is good. It was not fixable so he did not charge this time. He just never sent me a bill. What stands out about him is his honesty.
- A-1 ApplianceHe has been in the business long time and he is knowledgeable. he tries to do the least expensive he can. I trust him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Mccall
- Business Description:I am one employee. I cater to the customer on their appliance needs and repairs. All major appliance. I am open to weekend service with no emergency or weekend fees. I have over 9 years of experience in all major appliances. I also have over 12 years experience in very high end Medical Imaging Scanners, i.e; MRI, CT, XRAY repair. I do provide phone tech support for the DIY. After hours service on the week days are available based on availability and on weekends at no extra charge
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the InternetEd L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:I got the parts I ordered, they were packaged very well and Ashley was an absolute gem to deal with. I had an issue with my parts I received and she jumped right on the matter and resolved it immediately. I am completely happy with this company and will definitely use them again for any parts needed on any of my appliances. Completely professional, courteous and thoroughLeanne W.
- Business Description:Simply the best Plumbing, heating and air conditioning company serving Boise, Meridian, Nampa and the surrounding areas. At Drake Mechanical, we pride ourselves on service. When you need a new air conditioning system, an old water heater repairedor a new water heater installed, or even just need your drains cleaned, Drake Mechanical is the obvious choice for all of your Plumbing, heating andair conditioning (HVAC),boiler and drain cleaning needs. We have 24/7-365 (366 on a leap year) day live..Recent Review:I wasn't happy with their service and what they ended up doing. My husband is going to be reworking it. We were unhappy about where they plumbed things up, the kind of drain that they put in and the price that they charged to do it. The put the wrong kind of pipe connection underneath the sink, making it a T instead of a preferred connection. The water drains from both sides of the sink and it just kind of clashes into each other instead of it having a regular flow. The drain in the sink is really this bizarre design that makes it difficult to get the food out of there. The person who installed it did it without saying anything. It doesn't match the other side and it's going to have to be replaced. There were some other things, too. It was my worst experience with a plumbing company, but I don't think it was the company. I think it was the person who came outDebbie K.
Deals in Mccall for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Drake Mechanical5551 W Gowen Rd
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Drake Mechanical
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter322 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Tuckers Appliance Parts & ServiCenter