Drake Mechanical

Founded 1909 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

Simply the best Plumbing, heating and air conditioning company serving Boise, Meridian, Nampa and the surrounding areas. At Drake Mechanical, we pride ourselves on service. When you need a new air conditioning system, an old water heater repairedor a new water heater installed, or even just need your drains cleaned, Drake Mechanical is the obvious choice for all of your Plumbing, heating andair conditioning (HVAC),boiler and drain cleaning needs. We have 24/7-365 (366 on a leap year) day live customer service, keep up-to-date with the latest cutting edge tools and training to save you time and money, we are Licensed, Bonded and Insured, and we always leave the work area cleaner than we found it. Drake Mechanical, the home of the true one year guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new Bryant heating and cooling equipment in the first year we will buy it back. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Avoid fly by night companies: We've been serving the Treasure Valley and beyond since 1909 - what other heating, Furnace Repairs, air conditioning, drain cleaning and plumbing company can say that! Don't just trust any company that comes into your home, our technicians are Certified by Homeland Security. We serve the entire Treasure Valley: So if you need Heating andAir Conditioning Repair in Boise, Plumbing piping or plumbing fixtures and faucet Installation in Eagle, your drains cleaned or a new Water Heater in Caldwell, A new well pump installed in Middleton, Furnace filters in Meridian or your Boiler repaired in Kuna, A new Gas furnace in Boise or an Electric Furnace in Caldwell or Nampa, Drake Mechanical is here to serve you. No job is too big or too small!...

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC

Angie's list members receive $30 off any repair or service, excluding the initial diagnostic fee. We provide up-front pricing for repairs, and present ideal solutions for your residential and business comfort needs. For equipment upgrades, we give you a variety of energy-efficient options to perfectly fit your own needs and preferences. We are a Participating Contractor in the Idaho Power Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program: www.idahopower.com/heatingcooling, and have access to the latest green technology available. We aim to differentiate ourselves by taking the time to explain to the homeowner what we are doing and why, and providing exceptional value for your dollar. Many of our new customers come to us from satisfied client referrals. Please visit our website for special offers and coupons. WWW.BIGSKYHEATING.COM

Offers by Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC on Angi
Aspen Heating and Air Conditioning

If you need an HVAC contractor in the Kuna, ID area, turn to the experts at Aspen Heating and Air Conditioning. You can depend on us for all your heating and air conditioning repair, replacement and maintenance needs because we’re: Experienced—our owner has years of experience in the field and can handle any repair or installation work you need. Reliable—we pride ourselves on our professionalism, which means you can count on us to always get the job done well. Friendly—you can count on us to greet you with a smiling face and respect any time you work with us.

12/19/2020

Day 1 No call, No show Day 2 I give them a second chance because I understand things happen. 11:30am I’m told 2 hours and a tech will be there. 4:45 I get a call saying they won’t make it. Asked if they could reschedule. I informed them they have wasted more than 6 hours of my time that I’ve lost in wages. No thank you. This is not how customer service works. I am a service electrician and I know how to treat customers. This isn’t it. I will never use a company that doesn’t value my time enough to make a simple phone call to communicate. At 1:30 they Knew they were late. At 3:30 I knew I would never hire them.

Description of Work
Estimate for gas line

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

07/24/2018

Sunday When I called for inquiry on Sunday - I found out couple things 1) they charge premium rates on weekend (Fair Enough, I can wait one more day) for not premium prices. And tech that did call me told me if he recalls correctly My heater is under warranty still Awesome!! Monday I take the day off so that I can call them early and get appointment setup (8:00AM) After waiting till noon and still no tech or call, I called them and I was told I was #2 in line of techs coming out and that their techs were running behind on jobs they were on today. I asked the guy, do I need to call another company so that I can get this water heater issue taken care of today? (I wasn't rude about it, I just needed to know) (Remember I took the day off, and i'm in #2 in line according to the guy). So it's about 12:30 he calls me back and he tells me he won't be able to get me in until Thursday. So I go from being #2 in line of techs coming out - to a tech now can't see me until Thursday!! What the **** happened? Now I get to go one more day without a water heater because these guys gave me run around. Oh and I get to take another day off at work at some point when new company comes out. Very disappointed in what I thought was one of the leading companies in the valley. .

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

10/24/2017

Ridiculous. He opened up the door to the attic & took a sniff & said everything was ok. It was a complete waste of money.

Description of Work
I wanted someone to make sure that my gas fireplace & the gas line leading to it were safe.

Category plumbing

Our records show that we have not worked for this customer since November of 2013. Invoice states that we went out and showed the customer how to operate their gas fireplace. No complaints were received at that time or since then according to notes in quick books. Not sure why the sudden review in 2017. Thanks, Nick Drake

10/03/2017

They got here and got to work and spent a good amount of time getting it all done.

Description of Work
Fix outdoor faucets and put in a new water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/03/2017

It went good and was a little faster than I was expecting.

Description of Work
New water heater and fixed out side faucets.

09/11/2017

They are ok. I had to call around until I got somebody. Even though it wasn't an emergency, it was difficult to get somebody on a schedule. There's not many plumbers around. They were the one's available.

Description of Work
I had to replace some tub fixtures.

02/08/2017

He didn't have the part. Had to go to store to get part myself so he could install it. If there is a common part in the water heater that has problems, should be carried in the truck.

Description of Work
Replace water heater thermostat

Category water heater repair

01/17/2017

Since I was not paying for this work I didn't pick the company but...they showed up when they said they would. They were kind and professional and answered all questions that I had.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/13/2015

They didn't diagnose the furnace problem correctly. Whenever we inquired about it, that was why we went with them, and then we just decided that they weren't giving us the information and the expertise that we needed and I think they didn't have full time people. The fellow that came out was kind of part time and he just didn't seem qualified. I think generally they had a good reputation and everything, but I don't know what happened with us. I wouldn't say that they were bad, I just think that they hired some part time people that were probably not up to the challenge. They came out before several times and we were happy with their service, but it was somebody different. I think it was comparable price-wise. We didn't get what we wanted. They were quick to respond. They came out when we called. They were on time. The first guy that came and serviced everything did a pretty good work and they seemed efficient and everything.

Description of Work
We had them service some of our furnace and things, but we also had to end up getting a new furnace because they reset something and we had to get a new heat exchanger.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/10/2015

They did a good job. They were prompt, on time, they did a good job and I thought they were fair. They were quick and very professional.

Description of Work
It was just putting in a new faucet.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, faucet, toilet, plumbing, water piping, drain and sewer piping, drain cleaning, tub and shower replacement, hose bibs, tub & shower faucet, air conditioning, heating, furnace installation & repair, Central Vacuum installation and repair, Sheet metal and ductwork installation, Gas piping, Fireplace and fire-pit installation and repair.

Duct Cleaning, Well Drilling