Keep your carpet looking new and clean with our nine tips, including advice on how often you should vacuum and hire a professional carpet cleaner, where to place doormats and area rugs, and why you might want to upgrade your old vacuum.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Council, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Council
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Mr. Steam LLCThe two technicians arrived on time and we went over what I wanted done. They explained their procedure and went to work. They were very professional, courteous and thorough.
- Mr. Steam LLCI guess the story, as you can see has been told. Here's a few qualities I liked. You get your $ worth, dont leave until your happy, take care of your home like its their own, and great fallow-up.
- Mr. Steam LLCSuperb! They always do a great job and you never have to wait long for them to fit you in for an appointment. They are very friendly and always go the extra mile to make you feel like a special customer.
- Mr. Steam LLCI always use Valley Steam to clean our carpets on my personal residence and our rentals. They are always quick to schedule and arrive at the arranged time. Their punctuality is always something that I rely on and am thankful for. Their employees are very professional and courteous. The latest rental had very dirty carpets in the living area and they were able to get the spots out and everything looked as good as new when finished. I also had them steam clean the mini blinds. This is a fantastic service that is worth every penny spent. Top notch company with top notch employees
- Mr. Steam LLCHe was on time and well mannered. He was mindful of the mud outside & cleaned our carpets amagingly. He exceeded our expectations.
- Mr. Steam LLCVery happy with the end result...the carpet looked almost new...got out some stains...very satisfied would refer them to everyone
- Mr. Steam LLCPhone call 30 min. prior to appt. time to say they are coming. Arrived 10 min. prior to scheduled time. Courteous. Detailed explanations of process. 2 persons worked steadily x 1 1/2 hours. Walk through after cleaning to assure what was done.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
Last update on February 24, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Council
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
There is no carpet middle ground: either you love it or hate it. But even if you're not a member of Team Shag, your feet may still yearn for a warm embrace.
Find carpet cleaners in
- New Meadows,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- New Plymouth,
- Garden Valley,
- Idaho City,
- Baker City,
carpet cleaners in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Burke's Klein's DKI
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
Ponderay, Idaho 83852
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY
Carpet cleaners that service Council
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.