Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Emmett, ID
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Emmett
- Superior Water & Air IncGabe was very professional and efficient. He hauled off my old water heater for free. He did an excellent job and gave me tips for prolonging the life of my new water heater. Gabe is personable and is a hard worker. I was surprised at how fast he showed up and how quickly he finished the job. Hopefully we won’t need any more assistance with our hot water heater any time soon but if we do we will definitely ask for Gabe read less
- Superior Water & Air IncFantastic! Fave was professional, timely, we ran into a new home build issue with plumbing to the softener and he helped resolve the problem while installing our new unit. Thank you for such a great customer experience!
- Superior Water & Air IncGabe was professional and very knowledgeable about our water heater problem and was prompt at fixing the issue. The communication between him and his managers was refreshing too. I was appreciative to know that management was on point with the service right along with the technician, from diagnostics (water heater went out and was leaking) to fixing the problem (new water heater). Gabe explained the new system thoroughly. I was appreciative of him being personalble. The overall experience was well above par and I will refer them to anyone having issues with their water heater! I guess they do water softeners too. Thank you Gabe and Superior for being excellent in your service read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairGreatful I found him. He did a great job and it was important to me that i find some who did good quality work.
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning IncI was not home but it appeared the install went well. Only thing weird was a ladder behind my door was moved and a hose was left out. Huge fee for using a debit card. Water heater works great and I'm happy.
- Einstein Plumbing BoiseI had James Cherry come out for my kitchen faucet leak, he came out when he said he would, also on time did job well, wore booties and a mask with nothing but pure professionalism. I've had him out for another job which he also did the same. AlsoI got a bid for another sink I want to put in my house, love this company!!!! The Other Plumber that was out before him was unprofessional demanding and rude I totally recommend James cherry at Einstein Plumbing I'm in Boise Shelly Marke read less
- Alltech Appliance Service and Repair LLCMy stove is a 11 year old Ge so the part had to be ordered. It only took a few days and Jayson was back with the part and had my oven up and going in a few minutes. Everyone at Alltech appliance was very helpful. I highly recommend Alltech.
- Chris WrightWe are grateful for Chris and his expertise. He is personable, skilled, respects our home, and the epitome of professionalism. I like to understand the work being done and he patiently explained what he was doing and why. His charges for labor and supplies was very reasonable. We would not hesitate to recommend him read less
- Mr. Appliance of Southwest IdahoCalled for service, they responded very promptly and set up a date and approximate time. Sent me an email with a photo of the technician so I knew who to expect. The technician called me on the day of service to let me know when he expected to arrive. Put on booties when he saw I did not wear shoes in the house. The first trip was to diagnose the problem and determine what parts were needed and what the cost would be. That part had to be ordered. I had to option to pay then or pay when he returned to install the part. I chose to pay then. They called to let me know it was in and set up an appointment. Again, they sent an email with a photo of the technician (same person). The main office called to let me know he was running ahead of schedule and would I mind if he came earlier than scheduled. I was fine with that. Turns out, he could not install the part as the light in the inset, which is an incandescent bulb, had apparently melted part of the insert to the main body of the freezer and he did not want to take the risk of causing major damage to either the freezer or the ice and water dispenser. Fortunately he had an alternative method using a tool designed to unfreeze water dispensers. He unplugged the dispenser, left me the tool, and showed me how to use it if the dispenser froze up again read less
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning IncBrian from Western Heating arrived on time, first thing in the morning. In a very short time, he was able to pinpoint the problem. Our inducer motor had gone out. That motor is needed to turn the burners on. He discussed price and warranty with us. He was able to get the part quickly and had it installed in no time. We were happy and warm again. Brian is a warm and friendly guy, but also very professional; no hanging around to just shoot the breeze read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Emmett
- Business Description:Appliance Repair, Installation, Service - Small Home RepairsRecent Review:Ron was easy to work with, knew what he was doing and was very prompt and efficient. I will use him again for appliance repairs and installations.Kay H.
- Business Description:Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the Expert read lessRecent Review:I was not home but it appeared the install went well. Only thing weird was a ladder behind my door was moved and a hose was left out. Huge fee for using a debit card. Water heater works great and I'm happy.Cindy N.
- Business Description:We have five employees. We guarantee our work for a full one year. We pride ourselves with customer service.Recent Review:Called for service, they responded very promptly and set up a date and approximate time. Sent me an email with a photo of the technician so I knew who to expect. The technician called me on the day of service to let me know when he expected to arrive. Put on booties when he saw I did not wear shoes in the house. The first trip was to diagnose the problem and determine what parts were needed and what the cost would be. That part had to be ordered. I had to option to pay then or pay when he returned to install the part. I chose to pay then. They called to let me know it was in and set up an appointment. Again, they sent an email with a photo of the technician (same person). The main office called to let me know he was running ahead of schedule and would I mind if he came earlier than scheduled. I was fine with that. Turns out, he could not install the part as the light in the inset, which is an incandescent bulb, had apparently melted part of the insert to the main body of the freezer and he did not want to take the risk of causing major damage to either the freezer or the ice and water dispenser. Fortunately he had an alternative method using a tool designed to unfreeze water dispensers. He unplugged the dispenser, left me the tool, and showed me how to use it if the dispenser froze up again read lessLouisa E.
- Business Description:JC Appliance is a Small business Located in Caldwell and Serving all of the Treasure Valley with Over 10 Years of Experience Fixing all of the Appliances Work on all makes and Models Se Habla Español All Brand LG,Samsung,Whirpool,Kenmore,GE,Frigidaire,Maytag and much mor read lessRecent Review:No repair was needed. He walked me through resetting the microwave to get it to work. I will definitely use and refer him in the future.Paula H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RC Willey is a furniture store, electronics store, appliance store, mattress store and a flooring store with locations in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Reno & Boise. We have a massive selection of living room furniture including sofas, sectionals & loveseats. We have tons of bedroom furniture including bedroom sets, bunkbeds, kids bedroom furniture, nightstands and dressers. In our electronics store we sell the newest tvs, 4K televisions, iPads, laptops, headphone and bluetooth speak.. read lessRecent Review:Jeremy was courteous and knowledgeable; he fixed the wobbly lamps in no time. Although it was possible to schedule the day of the appointment beforehand, it was not possible to get the time frame until a few hours before the appointment itself. It would be more convenient if it was possible to also schedule a range of time before the day of the appointment read lessSam M.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho read lessRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:WHY CHOOSE BASIN FOR BOISE APPLIANCE REPAIR? A company you can trust -- we are reliable and honest - Repair cost less than our competitors - One year warranty on parts and labor - Fast, friendly service - Highly skilled technicians - Highest quality factory certified parts - Bonded and insured - What can we say, Basin is just BETTER! Basin Appliance Repair services the entire Treasure Valley; Boise, Meridian, Caldwell, Nampa, Eagle, Star, Middleton, Garden City, Emmet, Kuna, Horseshoe Bend,.. read lessRecent Review:Good. Just need a little better communication when parts are ordered. He came the first day I called, but didn't get back to me on when the part would be in for 10 days which left me wondering if he was going to finish the job read lessPeggy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
appliance repair services in Emmett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Affordable Appliance RepairPO Box 3766
- All Valley Appliance Repair, LLP.3313 W Cherry Ln #336
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Care14049 Oasis Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armstrong AppliancePO Box 243
- A1 Affordable Appliance Repair
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- North Country Heating Air & Appliance Repair16452 Silvercreek Ave
- North Country Heating Air & Appliance Repair
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PV's Perfect Homes
- Quality Appliance Service & RepairPO Box 1028
- Quality Appliance Service & Repair
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning Inc4980 Bradley St
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning Inc