This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Council, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Council
- DaBella - Idaho FallsBrian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.
- DaBella - BoiseIt was amazing.Eric R. and Cody B was so easy to talk to about my needs for my home. They have the perfect ideas of what I want. And will be able to deliver. Thank you Thank you
- DaBella - BoiseEverything was excellent and the crew was amazing. Rep Joshua Palacios worked with us to get the best deal possible and we very much appreciate it.
- Johnstone Carpentry & ConstructionThere were delays due to Covid interrupting the supply, these were beyond the control of the conbtractor. Work was nicely done and completed quickly once the siding arrived from the factory.
- DaBella - BoiseDustin and Toby were excellent during our first meeting. They were on time and very professional. They were incredibly knowledgeable about all of their products and took the time to make sure we understood our options. They worked hard to get us the best product for the best price and made it work for our budget. If you're looking at a remodel project, I would highly recommend them
- HBSIThe company representative, Kent Shannon, was forthright with us during the preliminary discussions/negotiations and throughout the replacement of our entire fascia, soffit, gutters, and one window. He knows his products well and explained them very well. We like to think about spending our hard earned money and he was willing to give us plenty of time to mull over our options with other products and contractors. The work was completed quickly but not rushed. Workers showed up reliably on time and were always willing to answer questions. And of most importance, the quality of the work was outstanding. I would definitely contract with HBSI and Kent Shannon again
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- DaBella - BoiseJared was very professional and extremely knowledgable about siding. I did not go with the siding project but if I do, Jared would be my first call.
- DaBella - Idaho FallsJimmy Rochelle done us very good job getting cost on line with what was needed. And we will now have new siding
Siding Contractors in Council
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:Dustin and Toby were excellent during our first meeting. They were on time and very professional. They were incredibly knowledgeable about all of their products and took the time to make sure we understood our options. They worked hard to get us the best product for the best price and made it work for our budget. If you're looking at a remodel project, I would highly recommend themBrian H.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Stan had to cancel because he had exposure with a friend whose daughter tested positive for Covid. I appreciate his willingness to not possibly bring it to my listing. Our conversations were always positive and I will potentially have a need for him on future listings. I am a RealtorDianne H.
- Business Description:MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfactionRecent Review:Bill provided a clear and reasonable quote on the job when the windows arrived Kenny and Kelton on did a fine job on the installation, trim replacement and cleanup. Very happy with this job and will certainly use them again for phase 2Steve d.
- Business Description:We are a Family Owned and Operated Company. We have Over 15 years of experience in installing top-quality gutter systems on properties of all sizes. Our professional technicians can meet the exact specifications of your residential property, we use a quality approach to each aspect of the installation process wether it is for Gutters or Repairs so that you receive a beautiful product and are 100% completely satisfiedRecent Review:JM Smith was great! I have to work all day, but I was able to coordinate an estimate (which was very reasonable) and installation via phone and texts. They kindly removed my barely-held-on gutters and replaced them with new ones in such a way that will last much longer than the previous shoddily-installed ones. They also took care of hauling away the olds ones.Ren W.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:It went well overall. I am very pleased with the quality of champion windows. We bought at the right time and had a bid from another window dealer in the area and were able to get an even better deal out of champion windows. So the windows ended up being about 40% off of their "original" retail price. Without this discount I would have found them to be too expensive and would have likely gone with another window dealer/manufacturer. The installation went okay. I was not completely satisfied with the window installation. Some of the workers did not do the neatest job applying the caulking to the outside windows. But they did come out and fix it for me after I complained. When I had champion come out and replace two more windows the next year it was the same main installer and he did not have the other two guys working with him and it went much better. They seem to be a good company that really stands by their work. I think if you are replacing your windows and you are going to be in your home for the long haul, it is probably worth spending the little extra money for these windows. I think they are the best replacement vinyl windows on the market. <br /Amy M.
- Business Description:We are a construction and carpentry business located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Our service areas consist of Elmore, Ada, Canyon, Owyhee and Valley Counties. Our Primary focus is on Siding and window and door replacements. Occasionally we do custom finish carpentry and furniture with excellent resultsRecent Review:It went very well. The window is beautifully put into the wall and Matthew did some extra finishing work that made the new installation look so much better than the original. He installed and finished on time and cleaned up which I really appreciated as not every craftsman does that. An excellent jobPeggy K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:Mountain Valley Siding was established in 1999. At that time, Jon worked for the company as an installer until he left for a tour of duty in Iraq. After Jon returned in the spring of 2006 he bought the company and with the help of his wife, Mountain Valley Siding has been serving Southeast Idaho ever since. We LOVE this part of the intermountain west and we want to work with you to make the exterior of your home or business the most beautiful and energy efficient it can be
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- American Exteriors
- DaBella - Boise10095 W Emerald St
Boise, Idaho 83704
- DaBella - Boise
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Franklin Building Supply
- JM Smith Gutters and More LLC4608 Nandale Dr NE 4608 Nandale Dr NE
Salem, Oregon 97305
- JM Smith Gutters and More LLC
- Osprey Exteriors3090 Tomer Rd
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Osprey Exteriors
- Stan's Handyman Service355 W Sedgewick Dr
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Stan's Handyman Service
- Weaver Siding9444 Cottonwood Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Weaver Siding