Lewis-Clark Metropolitan Service

With Angi since July 2010

Lewis-Clark Metropolitan Service has provided outstanding service and repair of most major brands of appliances since 1960. The owner, Gus Seubert, has received many letters of appreciation, community involvement awards, and heartfelt notes of gratitude from customers, businesses, and organizations in the entire valley. Gus provides outstanding factory authorized service on Washers*Dryers*Refrigerators *Freezers*Dishwashers*Microwaves *Ranges*Ovens*Garbage Disposals*Televisions Ask about our 90 day warranty on parts and service. Call today for great service--you will be glad you did!...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

06/15/2016

Description of Work
very snippy in response to my questions

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Replaced leaking cooling coil

04/01/2015

They have been very helpful. We have used them for years. They are fair and honest.

Description of Work
They repaired the refrigerator.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
In my last contact with Gus at LC Metropolitan Service, Gus came to repair my dishwasher. He advised me that the part I needed for the dishwasher was fairly expensive and that I may want to consider buying a new dishwasher. This was suggested partly due to the age of my dishwasher. I bought a new dishwasher at Deranleau Appliance, Lewiston, ID. |Gus works closely with Deranleau Appliance and installed the new dishwasher for me. I have had Gus do my appliance repairs for about 20 years. The interior of Gus' van and his business location look very disorganized but I have always been satisfied with his work.

02/01/2014

Quick response. Technician very knowledgeable, thorough and efficient.

09/17/2013

They responded very quickly, got the job done quickly, and the washing machine runs good now. I am very pleased with their service and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
He replaced a pump in our washing machine.

06/10/2013

Serviceman was very thorough and explained possible problems. He developed ways to reduce extensive repairs that might have otherwise cost a $1.000 but wasn't certain to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Repaired a troublesome refrigerator.

02/22/2012

It didn't cost me anything, as it was under warranty. They were excellent. They get high ratings. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed my dishwasher.

Lewis -Clark Metropolitan Service