There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Council, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Council
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- Rod's LandscapesHe is very reliable and does a very good job. On my fence by my garden area (100 ft), I went through 3 workers, but he put it up right. He also removes trees if you have any.
Landscapers in Council
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:The beginning of Northern Lakes Tree Service all started back in 1993 when I decided that I wanted to work for myself and be o utdoors. With a couple of husky chainsaw’s and well used climbing gear I managed to scrape together, along with my old 1956 Ford two ton truck that wasn’t very pretty but got the job done, I began doing tree service around the area. This is when we learned the art of “Low Impact Tree Removal.” Simply put, it’s how to work around and at the same time Protect Landscapi..
- Business Description:My name is Jason Quintana and I am proudly offering my services as your personal mobile helper. Whether you need a gardening service, or a small home repair job, Jason Quintana Little Jobs is your most beneficial option. I offer services all over Ketchum, ID and the surroundings. Local Handyman, Professional Handyman, Home Repair, Home Maintenance, Remodeling Service, Remodeling, Landscaping Contractor, Landscaping, Gardening, Gardening Contracto
- Business Description:Alpine Lakes Landscape Company is a full-service landscaping contractor that serves McCall, Valley County, and much of Central Idaho. We have been in business for over 20 years and are available for all of your landscape installation and design services. We take pride in our work, and we balance aesthetics with a practical, results-oriented approach. From homes and gardens to land development and commercial projects, we strive to create beautiful surroundings that can be maintained and nur..
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:Lawn Buddies has been providing quality lawn care services and complete maintenance management services since founded. We are dedicated to our clients and have professional employees who understand our goal of customer satisfaction. Services we offer but are not limited to include: Lawn Ground & Maintenance, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Snow Removal, and Trimming to name a few! Call us today to discover the area's best
- Business Description:Forge Landworks specializes in land clearing. Our projects include but aren't limited to defensible space, thinning, mulching, logging, firewood, site preparation, snow removal, dirt work, driveways, soil conditioning, and seeding. As a veteran owned business we take pride in our surroundings and hang our hat on customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on your next project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- New Meadows
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Garden Valley
- Idaho City
- Baker City
Landscapers in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Forge Landworks, LLC200 Scott St
- Forge Landworks, LLC
- K-T Excavation and Landscape 10010 W Calico St
- K-T Excavation and Landscape
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100