Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- Superior Water & Air IncGabe was very professional and efficient. He hauled off my old water heater for free. He did an excellent job and gave me tips for prolonging the life of my new water heater. Gabe is personable and is a hard worker. I was surprised at how fast he showed up and how quickly he finished the job. Hopefully we won’t need any more assistance with our hot water heater any time soon but if we do we will definitely ask for Gabe
- Superior Water & Air IncFantastic! Fave was professional, timely, we ran into a new home build issue with plumbing to the softener and he helped resolve the problem while installing our new unit. Thank you for such a great customer experience!
- Superior Water & Air IncGabe was professional and very knowledgeable about our water heater problem and was prompt at fixing the issue. The communication between him and his managers was refreshing too. I was appreciative to know that management was on point with the service right along with the technician, from diagnostics (water heater went out and was leaking) to fixing the problem (new water heater). Gabe explained the new system thoroughly. I was appreciative of him being personalble. The overall experience was well above par and I will refer them to anyone having issues with their water heater! I guess they do water softeners too. Thank you Gabe and Superior for being excellent in your service
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairGreatful I found him. He did a great job and it was important to me that i find some who did good quality work.
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning IncI was not home but it appeared the install went well. Only thing weird was a ladder behind my door was moved and a hose was left out. Huge fee for using a debit card. Water heater works great and I'm happy.
- Einstein Plumbing BoiseI had James Cherry come out for my kitchen faucet leak, he came out when he said he would, also on time did job well, wore booties and a mask with nothing but pure professionalism. I've had him out for another job which he also did the same. AlsoI got a bid for another sink I want to put in my house, love this company!!!! The Other Plumber that was out before him was unprofessional demanding and rude I totally recommend James cherry at Einstein Plumbing I'm in Boise Shelly Marke
- Alltech Appliance Service and Repair LLCMy stove is a 11 year old Ge so the part had to be ordered. It only took a few days and Jayson was back with the part and had my oven up and going in a few minutes. Everyone at Alltech appliance was very helpful. I highly recommend Alltech.
- Chris WrightWe are grateful for Chris and his expertise. He is personable, skilled, respects our home, and the epitome of professionalism. I like to understand the work being done and he patiently explained what he was doing and why. His charges for labor and supplies was very reasonable. We would not hesitate to recommend him
- Mr. Appliance of Southwest IdahoCalled for service, they responded very promptly and set up a date and approximate time. Sent me an email with a photo of the technician so I knew who to expect. The technician called me on the day of service to let me know when he expected to arrive. Put on booties when he saw I did not wear shoes in the house. The first trip was to diagnose the problem and determine what parts were needed and what the cost would be. That part had to be ordered. I had to option to pay then or pay when he returned to install the part. I chose to pay then. They called to let me know it was in and set up an appointment. Again, they sent an email with a photo of the technician (same person). The main office called to let me know he was running ahead of schedule and would I mind if he came earlier than scheduled. I was fine with that. Turns out, he could not install the part as the light in the inset, which is an incandescent bulb, had apparently melted part of the insert to the main body of the freezer and he did not want to take the risk of causing major damage to either the freezer or the ice and water dispenser. Fortunately he had an alternative method using a tool designed to unfreeze water dispensers. He unplugged the dispenser, left me the tool, and showed me how to use it if the dispenser froze up again
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning IncBrian from Western Heating arrived on time, first thing in the morning. In a very short time, he was able to pinpoint the problem. Our inducer motor had gone out. That motor is needed to turn the burners on. He discussed price and warranty with us. He was able to get the part quickly and had it installed in no time. We were happy and warm again. Brian is a warm and friendly guy, but also very professional; no hanging around to just shoot the breeze
Appliance Repair Experts in Horseshoe Bend
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:RC Willey is a furniture store, electronics store, appliance store, mattress store and a flooring store with locations in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Reno & Boise. We have a massive selection of living room furniture including sofas, sectionals & loveseats. We have tons of bedroom furniture including bedroom sets, bunkbeds, kids bedroom furniture, nightstands and dressers. In our electronics store we sell the newest tvs, 4K televisions, iPads, laptops, headphone and bluetooth speak..
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho
- Business Description:JC Appliance is a Small business Located in Caldwell and Serving all of the Treasure Valley with Over 10 Years of Experience Fixing all of the Appliances Work on all makes and Models Se Habla Español All Brand LG,Samsung,Whirpool,Kenmore,GE,Frigidaire,Maytag and much mor
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Boise Dryer Vent Cleaning is the most thorough and affordable cleaner in the Treasure Valley. In addition to cleaning I also do inspections, complete change outs, rerouting and new dryer vent system installations. I cordially invite you to stop by my web site to read what some of my wonderful customers say about my work on my Testimonials page and to read more about my services. Thank you! Francis Burger. (VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS
- Business Description:Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the ExpertRecent Review:I was not home but it appeared the install went well. Only thing weird was a ladder behind my door was moved and a hose was left out. Huge fee for using a debit card. Water heater works great and I'm happy.Cindy N.
- Business Description:We have five employees. We guarantee our work for a full one year. We pride ourselves with customer service.
- Business Description:Cody's Appliance Repair is a local, family owned & operated business, serving its customers for all repairs of major household appliances, gas and electric, in manufacturer's warranty and out. Our technicians are factory trained and certified on almost all major brands, so you can be sure our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable about your product. We are licensed and insured for your protection and drug and background screened for your safety and security
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
Deals in Horseshoe Bend for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Affordable Appliance RepairPO Box 3766
- All Valley Appliance Repair, LLP.3313 W Cherry Ln #336
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armstrong AppliancePO Box 243
- A1 Affordable Appliance Repair
- Boise Dryer Vent Cleaning305 N 17th St # 105
- Boise Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PV's Perfect Homes
- Quality Appliance Service & RepairPO Box 1028
- Quality Appliance Service & Repair