Keeley Garage Door

Garage Door Installation

Garage Door Installation

garage doors
New Garage Door.

Blue House Specialties is a small local garage door Company. We have been in Business for 7 years here in the surrounding Boise area. We take care of all your garage door needs from, broken springs, cables, openers and even panels. We have carved out a niche here by being able to fix what other companies say they can't. We will treat you like our most important customer because you are!...

garage doors (11)

02/04/2021

Justin went above and beyond. I was shocked the short amount of time it took from the time of order to the time of installment and the quality is fantastic. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door demo and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

12/08/2020

These guys are great. I hired them several times over the last three years in Boise. Each time they were professional, prompt and did the job perfectly. I highly recommend them. These are the first guys I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door motor replacement. Garage door spring replacement Attic stair replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

[Member Name Removed] you have been a great customer of ours. I hope your move went well. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

10/15/2020

Blue House Specialties gave quality garage door repair and diagnoses. We recently bought our house and apparently the previous owners had the wrong spring installed which created a lot of other problems. Our technician was awesome. They stayed longer than expected because of the different problems they found and got it all done without having to come back. We thought the price was going to be incr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance, new gear kit installed, springs and more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your trust in our business. I am glad that you are enjoying the new home

10/15/2020

They were courteous, friendly, and they took the time to answer all of my questions. They were efficient and professional, and the new garage door opener works perfectly. They even took time to explain the best ways to keep the garage door lubricated and functioning well for years to come. I was really pleased and impressed with the overall experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new garage door opener (motor).

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you for leaving a review. I will reach out to you when it is time for us to come back out and service your door again.

10/12/2020

Justin at Blue House Specialties was awesome. We really appreciated working with him to figure out what our options were and which ones were probably best for us. It took us a few weeks, but he was super patient with us and helpful. We ended up just picking the doors he had originally recommended. His install was perfect, even though our concrete slab is old and uneven. The doors look amazing and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Garage Doors Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Andi, Thank you for your business. It was great helping you with your project.

06/11/2019

Great job! Justin came out to house within 2 hours of my call. He and Jason did an excellent job replacing springs, lubing cables and doing safety check. Justin is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring on 18' garage door broke, needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry I missed this Great Review. Thank you sir for those kind words and please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

06/06/2019

Excellent service. I’m so excited to have our new Liftmaster installed. Justin was very professional and took the time to explain how everything works. I had claimed one of their online deals and it helped make replacing our old motor very affordable. This was our first time using this company and I will definitely give this company a call again when I need them. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door motor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I hope you enjoy that new motor for many years to come

03/28/2019

Service was fantastic. They responded immediately, showed up on time, and explained service very well. Had us up and running in a short amount of time. Prices were good too. I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door wouldn't open. Needed new springs and motor adjustment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for you business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

03/22/2019

This work was accomplished in an excellent manner. Justin from Blue House Specialties was professional, very experienced, punctual, communicated very well, and completed work on time and within budget. He was very focused upon good customer service....very reliable and trustworthy. We would highly recommend Blue House Specialties if you need a new garage door installed, or if you need to repair/up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of a new garage door opener (new motor, sensors, controls, etc..) for an existing garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to help you. Have a great week.

03/21/2019

Super fast response, very reliable and reasonably priced. Will use again. Always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Srings

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

Thank you very much for your response.

We take care off all your garage door and opener needs. We install doors and motors and repair them as well. from Broken springs, broke cables, door got stuck or even got hit. On the motors we can tighten chains replace gear kits, remotes, key less entry and reset your limits. When it comes to garage doors there is nothing we can't do.

We do not build carports

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check