Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in West Melbourne, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in West Melbourne
- All About Plumbing & SepticDriver was prompt courteous extremely professional. I was personally in the septic business for approximately 10 years. I would highly recommend them to all my neighbors
- ROBERTSON EXCAVATINGBob, Craig, and their crew were great. Work was done relatively quickly, neatly, efficiently and no problems with approvals - quality work! Everything was back filled and neat as a pin. Would definitely hire them again.
- SOS SEPTIC OR SEWERGreat company, easy to work with. They showed up when they said they would and did a very neat job of getting the lids off the tanks and pumping them out. Minimal damage to the yard and landscaping! Thank you very much.
- HM Septic ServicesHire HIm, I called Thursday said he could be there Fri morning, due to storm canceled but called and scheduled for next day. Arrived first thing found systems, inspected and pumped one and informed me the second was in good condition. Hire him, very informative works hard and great price, will be calling him in future if needed
- SOS SEPTIC OR SEWERVery professional and efficient team. Work was performed according to agreement. I would recommend them.
- Acme Environmental ServicesJeff the ACME tech came to the house to pump out our septic tank. After discovering that the previous owners had built the patio over a majority of the tank, Jeff and his assistant went well above what I expected and found a way to access the tank. Especially after telling them I have a 6 day old new born and haven't been able to wash clothes or bathe him for the last 3 days. Jeff also gave me a few options on better access for the next pump out. I am extremely satisfied with the work they performed and will continue to use them for any future services
- Acme Environmental ServicesVery well. Prompt, courteous, very knowledgeable. They provided information and explained things which no other vendor did. Very timely response. Made the permitting process very easy. Pricing was most reasonable estimate that we received.
- HINKLE & SONS SEPTICWe were having issues with our septic tank, and they were the only ones who could come out that same day without horrible emergency prices. Came out on time, that the work would definitely hire again
- SOS SEPTIC OR SEWERI cancelled; it was just a clog. The septic tank did not need to be emptied. I have used them in the past (3ish years ago) and they did a great job. When needed, I would hire them.
- SOS SEPTIC OR SEWERGood prompt service. Waited too many years to get septic tank pumped, so secondary tank concrete cover had deteriorated from gases from sediment in secondary tank. They made a new cover and installed it for $150. Gave us the Angie’s List discount. $199.50 for pump out and $150 for new cover and installation
Septic Tank Companies in West Melbourne
- Business Description:We're ready to serve you 24/7 from Vero Beach to Stuart and Okeechobee. We have over 30 years of plumbing experience and we offer many discounts, including senior, military, fire/rescue and law enforcement. We are competitively priced and guarantee our work with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and are the recipients of the 2019 & 2020 Super Service Award from Angie's List. We've been in business since 2004 and we're licensed and insuredRecent Review:Toby came late on Thursday to repair a toilet that had given me problems for years. It appeared it was only a flapper problem that anyone could fix, but nothing worked permanently. Toby explained and showed how the toilet was defective. We scheduled the replacement for the next day, sometime after noon. I was called as soon as he was on his way, and he got the job done in a much shorter time than I expected. Toby was friendly, professional and skilled. I would recommend him or have him return for another job. I am very happy with my replacement toilet as well as Toby's excellent serviceLanell W.
- Business Description:Serving all of Melbourne, Cocoa, Palm Bay, Viera, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, South Beaches and surrounding areas. We are a 24 hour company.Recent Review:went well-- grateful for the servicesally s.
- Business Description:Welcome to SPR Plumbing where experience, reliability and integrity are the backbone of our business. SPR Plumbing services all of Brevard County and surrounding areas of Central Florida. Over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial plumbing. We handle repair maintenance, plumbing fixtures, hot water heater installation, and bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects. No project is too big or too small. Our trained and experienced staff will come immediately to your place to diagno..Recent Review:This work was to repair items noted in a home inspection. Joe and Hunter arrived on time and came prepared to tackle the jobs. They reviewed the tasks with me and went to work. Joe took the time to investigate some additional items of concern I pointed out and answer my questions clearly. I have one repair that I'm going to acquire the part and fix myself. Joe gave me clear instructions on how to do the work and he left me some supplies as well. Joe's a pro and Hunter has an excellent teacher. Their, and by extension SPR's, level of service should be a model to all service providers. Professional, competent, pleasant, understanding and caring. I highly recommend SPR for your plumbing needsDennis R.
- Business Description:Hector Ramirez is now HM Septic Services .We are state certified, licensed and insured to service all of your septic needs.We do septic tank pump outs, repairs and installation of drain fields for residential and commercial customersRecent Review:Hire HIm, I called Thursday said he could be there Fri morning, due to storm canceled but called and scheduled for next day. Arrived first thing found systems, inspected and pumped one and informed me the second was in good condition. Hire him, very informative works hard and great price, will be calling him in future if neededDavid d.
- Business Description:Additional Address - 820 E Seminole Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901, (321) 725-2460. Award winning. 24hr emergency service available.Recent Review:Sun Plumbing is the BEST and I would recommend for any and all of your plumbing needs! They are professional, courteous, trustworthy and always go above and beyond to help. Truly a pleasure to deal with and you can feel confident that the job is done right. Thank you Steve and Al for making our plumbing challenges such a positive experienceGina R.
- Business Description:Eureka! Plumbing, LLC, is a family-owned and operated business meeting the service plumbing needs of residential and commercial customers in Brevard County. Owner Sean Boates is a fourth-generation master plumber with over fifteen years' experience. Sean and his Eureka! team want the opportunity to provide you with the customer service you are looking for--friendly, efficient, and informative. Christopher Boates, the oldest of Sean's sons, is a licensed journeyman plumber. He is a fifth gene..Recent Review:My second experience with Eureka Plumbing. Drain line from my house to my septic was clogged. They put in a lot of effort and got the line cleared out and made suggestions to prevent the problem in the future.Shaun J.
- Business Description:We are offering Angie's List customers $10 off of your first septic tank pumping! ASAP Onsite Septic & Sewer is a family-owned business with more than 20 years of experience in the field. We are committed to helping families and businesses when their septic system fails, but more importantly, helping to try and avoid costly emergencies that are unhealthy for you and your family or your businessRecent Review:We noticed our toilets were slow to flush and one would gurgle when the other toilet across the house was flushed. I called another septic company that had installed the system and replaced a float a number of years ago. That company said they don't work on floats anymore. After a search on the internet I came across ASAP Onsite Septic and Sewer. Marie in the office was informative, and the technicians were at my house within two days. They were knowledgable, efficient, and pleasant. They easily found the pump, and installed a new pump and float. The system works perfectly now. I would highly recommend ASAP Onsite Septic and SewerCarol M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated septic business.Recent Review:Showed up went to the back of the house through the fence without letting us know, dug three large holes to find the tank, which we could have told them where it was. Then did a 30 minute test in 10 minutes, put the lid on, then instead of filling in the top stole some pavers from the walkway and threw on top of the tank. Then as they were cleaning up to go I noticed them cleaning the hose on my driveway right in front of the front door. Now to top it off they had pulled into the driveway with their very large truck and broke about 40 feet of the driveway, all because they drove off the driveway, then claimed I told them they could do that. So now I'm stuck with a $4000 concrete bill all because they were too stupid to know their truck not only couldn't drive on 4 inch concrete, but drove off the concrete which is what really started the break. First why would they even ask, if they asked, to drive on concrete they know they would break, and what type of driving skills did the driver have not so stay on the concrete, I back a trailer out of the driveway all the time with a full sized truck and never go off the concrete. Also it was just over 100 feet from the road to the tank, so there was no reason when they had 300 feet on the truck, pure lazy, terrible service. Be careful, they won't ask, they will just back their truck up the driveway, our situation they went off the driveway on both sides into the plants, very bad driverBrett M.
- Business Description:We are licensed and insured General Contractors and Roofing Contracting specialists with 18 years of experience in commercial and residential planning and building. We never have a trip charge or fee for a proposal. Nor do we ever request a down payment or deposit for any project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Palm Bay
- Satellite Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Shores
- Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Saint Cloud
- Vero Beach
septic tank services in West Melbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ASAP Onsite Septic & SewerPO Box 100085
Palm Bay, Florida
- ASAP Onsite Septic & Sewer
- Coastal Septic Services IncPO Box 927
- Coastal Septic Services Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Eureka! Plumbing, Inc270 Malabar Rd SW # 111
Palm Bay, Florida
- Eureka! Plumbing, Inc
- HM Septic ServicesP.O. Box 38
- HM Septic Services
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.PO Box 1306
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.
- Meeks Plumbing Inc5555 US Hwy 1
Vero Beach, Florida
- Meeks Plumbing Inc
- Pence Septic Systems3160 Dixie Hwy NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Pence Septic Systems
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO