A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Tombstone, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Tombstone
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCIt went well. Cliff fixed the toilet. It was the fill valve and the flapper. It works fine now with no problems. Thank you Cliff for a job well done.
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCExcellent! We had an excessive water use. Cliff determined that the problem was with the toilet. He gave us and estimate and an appointment to do the work. He arrived on time and prepared to do the job. He was quick, efficient and left the bathroom cleaner than he found it. He also went back and checked that the problem was indeed solved. We have used him for a number of jobs over the years, including replacing our hot water heaters, and found this to be typical performance. Oh and I love his Studebaker truck read less
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCVery well. Cliff has been our plumber for several years. I am only sorry that I did not put in a good review, previously. My bad. He has always done exceptional plumbing for us and we are so thankful for him and his business!
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCVery well. Cliff is such a gentleman! He arrived punctually, was very polite & professional. I had him replace the whole faucet; Cliff worked quietly & completed both jobs within the hour! He also cleaned off the calcium build-up on my sink - something I had been trying to do with no success! Thank you Cliff. Hopefully, no more leaks but if there are, certainly will call Cliff again! C read less
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCCliff is the only plumber I will use. He is so friendly and professional. Always arrives on time and gets the job done.
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCHe was the best. He did good work. He was very honest. I appreciated the fact that he tried to save me money.
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCWe called Cliff and luckily he had a cancellation so came the next day. He had the job done quickly and we are very pleased.
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCThe work was excellent, very pleasant, knowledgeable, and does the work very neatly. We will always count on Cliff.
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCVery Professional, knowledgeable & reliable! I replaced my gas range w/ an electrical one, & Mr. Cliff was able to safely shut off & seal the old gas line. He also installed a new propane water heater for us, & it works great! Fair & competitive pricing. We will absolutely call Mr. Cliff again for all our future plumbing needs read less
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCAfter trying to reach my regular plumber for this emergency repair I was referred to Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing. He managed to fit me in before the end of the day & was able to fix my problem. He was very responsive, friendly, & a true professional. I would definitely recommend him to others & call him again read less
Plumbers in Tombstone
- Business Description:WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit.. read lessRecent Review:The technicians, Al and Pablo were excellent. We had a strong rotting smell in a small bathroom, suggesting a sewer backup problem. They came promptly and examined the situation, including crawling under the house to inspect the everything. They found that our problem was not a sewer. Then they searched in the bathroom itself, and determined that it was an animal nest right under the sink vanity. They were quick, pleasant, and efficient. Because the visit was so fast and not a plumbing problem, they volunteered not to charge anything. If we have other problems potentially serviced by Temperature Control, we will surely call you next time read lessTHOMAS G B.
- Business Description:Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!Recent Review:Excellent, good communication, excellent work ethics and reasonable price.Madonna H.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can.. read lessRecent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:We are a small, Family owned and operated Company.
- Business Description:Cliff’s Classic Care Plumbing, LLC is an Angi Super Service Award winner 8 years in a row (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013)! We provide commercial and residential repair and service plumbing to Southeastern Arizona. Our service area includes Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Hereford, Whetstone, Tombstone, Bisbee, Benson, Sonoita, Wilcox, Douglas, Nogales, and Patagonia. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company, ROC #245812 read lessRecent Review:It went well. Cliff fixed the toilet. It was the fill valve and the flapper. It works fine now with no problems. Thank you Cliff for a job well done.Gail H.
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505 read lessRecent Review:Excellent Service- Timely, Courteous, Effiecient and ReasonableVictor D.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name: Danielle Reed.
- Business Description:We do full bathroom remodels. If you're only looking to remodel part of your bathroom, like converting a tub to a shower or vice versa, we can do that too!Recent Review:The short version of my opinion on this company can be summed up in a single word. Sloppy. So many aspects of the remodeling job were done in a sloppy manner that I cannot recommend them to anyone. Here are a few of the items that come to mind. The deposit on the job was charged twice and wasn’t refunded until I called and complained. Next, we waited eight weeks for the material to be sent with no updates on the order then suddenly we were only given one days’ notice that the workers were ready to start the job. When the workers did arrive, they rushed through the job and as a consequence, put gouges in the bathroom drywall, they didn’t install the faucet hardware correctly, and the doors were not installed correctly as one just stopped rolling on its track the next day. Also, we had to argue with them about the features of the unit including shelving, grab bar, and height of the enclosure to the point where we had to show them the contract. They were so far on the installation that they ended up not even being able to install the grab bar. The shelves were installed, but only glued in place. It is amazing that they didn’t review the contract before beginning the job. When I complained to the owner about this, he told me that I should have waited and not done the project in August when it was 110 degrees and that I should have waited for the “fake COVID-19 issue” to go away. The last comment was because we insisted that anyone who was working in the house wear a mask. Again, we waited eight weeks for the replacement to the original door and the owner was irritated that I called to ask about the status of the door. Just as before, we were only given one days’ notice before the door was replaced. When the worker came by to replace the door he didn’t install it correctly again. It stopped rolling on its track the next day. After repeated requests and statements from the owners stating that it would be fixed, no one has come out to fix their sloppy workmanship. Bottom line, I wish I would have never dealt with this company as there are so many other reputable remodeling companies out there. Perform your due diligence before contracting with someone so you won’t have the same experience read lessDominic C.
- Business Description:Licensed,Bonded and Insured installation companyRecent Review:Not very well and would never hire again. One toilet was sealed with white floor sealant and Home Depot told me with colored tile they should have used clear. The sealant was not all the way around and I asked them to correct when they put in the second toilet. This was not done. Second toilet he put in clear floor sealant but left a wedge sticking out in the back. The ckear sealant is sticky to the touch. Home Depot told me the wedge should have been trimmed to fit as I took pictures for them to review. I called Delta Mechanical and he was scheduled to come out yesterday. No call and he never came to my house. Very hare to get anyone on the phone to do anything. No one answers after hours and on weekends. One guy was going to schedule me for next week. Why should I wait two weeks for an awful job that should have been done right the first time. Also, it might be another "no show." I can write nothing good about the service that I received from this company and would not recommend them read lessLorraine S.
Deals in Tombstone for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
Plumbers in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Old Pueblo Septic & Drain Service6955 N Camino Martin Ste 108
- Old Pueblo Septic & Drain Service
- Whetstone Plumbing & Solar2556 Calle Primero
Huachuca City, Arizona
- Whetstone Plumbing & Solar