Canyon Meadows Remodel And Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional contact name - Carol M. Rocco. Family-owned & operated. Award winning....

Schombert Electric & Service

We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can make.

Temperature Control, Inc.

WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit cards. Go to temp-con.com for more information.

Zoltan Handyman

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Zoltan Handyman	 on Angi

02/14/2018

We always use Canyon Meadows for home maintenance and have for many years. Roof repair, floor repair, deck repair, front step build, block wall repair, patio cover, painting, tiling and a lot more. We always call them first and they always fit us in. Thanks, Mike!

Description of Work
General home maintenance for rental property

Category handyman service

Thank you. Has always been our pleasure to take care of your remodeling needs.

08/23/2017

Great price and great work! They made for sure the repairs were done well and thoroughly.

Description of Work
Replaces damaged wood on outside of house.

Category awnings,contractors,decks,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,house painters,doors,patios

Thank you for allowing us to work on your home. I'm glad we were able to help.

04/20/2017

All went without a hitch. The. Few showed up early and ready to work, any unplanned issues were dealt with promptly, and the jobs were done quite well.

Description of Work
Cement floor laid, snake fencing and other fencing repair

Category concrete repair,handyman service,house painters

Thank you so much for your kindness. It was a pleasure working with you both. We loved your property. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to call.

10/31/2016

I emailed the business owner and he responded by a phone call. We agreed on a time to meet at the house and Mike arrived right on time. Mike determined the drywall damage was caused by a leak at the edge of the window flashing outside on the roof. We agreed on a price and he scheduled the work later that week. He fixed the leak and tested it over a period of a couple of days. After he was satisfie...

Description of Work
Repair drywall, texture and paint the ceiling at a clerestory window and fix the main water line into the house.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,skylights,interior painters

01/19/2016

It went great. They were able to work us into their schedule in short order, came on the days promised and did the work in minimum time. Work performed was professional quality.

Description of Work
Sheetrock repair/repainting after water damage. Repaired cabinets that were damaged when moved to get to sheetrock with mold.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

06/19/2015

A HUGE thank you to Michael for taking care of our sliding glass door track! I contacted him, and he said that he could stop by that afternoon and take a look. Little did I know that after putting in a full day already, he was going to tackle my project and fix our door track that very evening. Michael was so positive, energetic and professional. The replacement track he installed was very tricky,...

Description of Work
Michael fixed the badly dented track on my sliding glass door.

Category handyman service,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! That was quite a challenge. I could not have done it without your help. It was a collaborative effort for sure. You both were terrific. Thank you for sticking it out with me to the finish. We Did It! :) Talk to you soon.

05/20/2015

This Company and the crew were fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and anyone else needing repair work done around the home. I am completely pleased with the work they did, the time frame and their professionalism. Fantastic is the word I would use for them. FANTASTIC.

Description of Work
Replaced dry wall, texture inside home, built front porch.

Category decks,drywall,handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the work and crew. The boys came home with great things to say about working with you and found themselves to be quite comfortable there. It means a lot us to meet such nice respectable people. You guys were terrific also!

12/15/2014

It was a good company, they gave me a good quote but I decided to go with a different company. They quoted me about $4500. They showed up on time. They explained every possibility and they had examples of work they had done in the past.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me a quote for a bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

11/05/2014

There are no details since nothing happened. Note: I am not sure of the date I requested their service.

Description of Work
In short, they never showed up.

Category handyman service

Mr [removed member name], I think you might have confused us with another company. My sons went out to Huachuca City and looked at your roof. We spoke with your tenant. He was going to take care of the repairs. When we spoke with you we agreed not to go back as you were working things out with your tenant. We had a nice conversation with you at that time. We did show up. As a matter of fact, you t...

09/27/2014

Michael Rocco / Canyon Meadows Remodel & Repair was an answer to our prayers. We live out of state, and needed some repair work done to the family house. Thank God for Angie's List, which is how we learned about Canyon Meadows (who came highly recommended on Angie's List). We took a few bids, but it was clear to us that Canyon Meadows was our choice. Michael Rocco met with one of our family member...

Description of Work
Roof repair, Wall Re-build, Window and Door Installation

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,doors

[removed member name], You have left us speechless. Your sentiments are heart felt and greatly appreciated. We got into a peaceful routine traveling to your home and just kept pluggin away. It has been a pleasure and an honor to work with you. Let us know whenever you in the area, we would love to meet up. Warmest regards, Michael and the Crue.

Kitchen & bathroom upgrades, ceramic tile, laminate flooring, door & window installations, drywall & acoustic ceiling repairs, screening, lighting, base board and casing installation, decks, wood framed patio covers, electrical & plumbing upgrades, asphalt shingle roof installation and repair, roof coating, interior & exterior painting

Engineered plastic and steel patio covers, large concrete foundation work, clay roofing solutions, stucco, block work, landscaping, septic install & clean out.