Everything Residential

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2019

Thank you for considering our company. We are simply your one stop shop for all your home improvement needs. Family owned and operated since 2010. We pride ourselves on customer service. Our design team will go the extra mile to work with your vision of the perfect home. See examples at www.everythingresidential.house Thank you, Randy Carpenter Christian Carpenter...

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

home remodeling2019
Kitchen Remodel with Marble

home remodeling (4)marble & granite (2)countertop installation (2)handyman (3)electrician (2)

04/14/2021

Troy M.

These guys were great! I'm a first time home buyer trying to make my house look more modern. This was a BIG project for me and these guys put my mind at ease with their work. Very professional, great attention to detail, it's very easy to see why they're #1.....You can tell they're passionate at what they do and take pride in their work. As a customer that's all I can ask for. I've already referred them to 3 of my closest friends who are also interested in getting work done for their homes. I highly recommend Everything Residential!

Description of Work
Took out a wall, got new granite countertops, and new tile for my floors.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

04/09/2021

sharon B.

I have been following Everything Residential for years, and watched them grow. My experience with them was when they were first starting out as a handyman service. Their work was always done professionally and efficiently. I will not hesitate to call on them for any job I needed done.

Description of Work
kitchen and electrical handyman services

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/09/2012

02/27/2021

Megan H.

Excellent! Mario performed the work and he was great; professional, kind, and efficient, his work looked great! And Anna provided great customer service. We will definitely use them for projects in the future!

Description of Work
Baseboards removed and new pieces added to whole house

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We do have the best crew members. So happy to serve our customers. Your time is valuable, we so appreciate the reviews! Randy Carpenter Everything Residential

Bryan B.

Excellent service. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

Josh H.

I checked out quite a few companies before hiring Christian and Randy with Everything Residential and I’m sure glad I found them! I wanted to convert an old detached garage into a full office. Once we dug into the structure it needed a lot more that I had expected and they were on top of it. They reframed half of the structure, redid all of the siding completely finished out the inside of the office in a modern industrial style and I can’t be more happy with the outcome. Way better than I could have ever imagined! This company has been awesome to work with. Save yourself some time and just go with these guys, you will be glad you did. I will be hiring them for all of my future projects! Thank you Christian randy and all of your awesome guys!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Electrical

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Zoe N.

They did an excellent job remodel my entire house. From start to finish. Definitely will be calling these guys for all my future projects! They were very communicative, helpful, and super friendly. Thank you everything residential!!!(:

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

09/21/2020

Debbie C.

Great. I called Everything Residential for an appointment to discuss a home addition which we needed to find a contractor and had no idea on what we even wanted. We sat with Randy and he had great ideas on our options. They provided us with a free design team. After all the details where worked out and all permits were in order Christian and his crew started the construction process. It went very smooth and the work area was kept very clean. I highly recommend and will hire this company again. You can see the final product of our new addition on their website. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/21/2020

martha .

WOW! My kitchen is beautiful!!! Three contractors quoted me $30, 000 over my budget just to remodel my kitchen. Everything Residential gave me a reasonable quote and worked within my budget! They designed a new look for my kitchen, completed additional work, and finished the job ahead of schedule. If you want an honest contractor who will put you first, choose Everything Residential!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

CAC, Mario and their crews favorite customer! Thank you [Member Name Removed] for filling the cooler every day for the boys. One of my favorite before and after projects. Small but BEAUTIFUL. Randy Carpenter Everything Residential

Contact