Get matched with top land surveyors in Gilbert, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Gilbert
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCThey were punctual and here on time like they said they would be. They were very nice people and they did a good job, very neat. They were the most reasonably priced compared to the other companies I had called. Very clear, did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. They got everything done that morning and had given me the plans a week later. No confusion, honest, trustworthy and very easy said and done. They are also licensed and bonded
- D2 SurveyingAll I can say is WOW! What a great group of gentlemen to work with. It all started with them actually returning a phone call. That seems to be a novel concept here. We were given an abundance of information in the initial call. We agreed on a date and time for the survey. The day before the appointment they called to confirm and shortly before the time of the appointment, they called and said they would be 10 minutes late. They showed up in less than that. The last time our property had been surveyed was in 1956 so it took a while to find any markers. They were there for just under 8 hours. They recorded the survey with the county, sent a copy to our architect and emailed us a copy as well as mailing a copy. Very prompt, efficient and understand that communication is critical to running a business. I highly recommend them
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Superior Surveying Services IncQuick response to my request for a survey. Good explanation of what I'd get. The turn time was about 14 days. Received electronic and paper copies of the report.
- D2 SurveyingThank you D2! We were told by one county department that we may need a survey to do some work on our property. We called Jeremy at D2 and he gave us an $ estimate and a time when they would come out to survey. Jeremy actually called back the day before the survey appointment and said he did some research on his own and we wouldn't need a surveyor for what we would need to do. The survey was already done sometime in the past and would not be needed for our project. This was extremely honest of him and his research saved us big bucks for a survey we really did not need to do
- Cascio Dezine SolutionsJoe is a fully qualified Landscape Architect. He knows his business. First he listened to us (wanted desert-scape with some softening green effects and low water use plants). He drew up plans, we reviewed them and made changes, the we picked put boulders and he directed us to the best deals on trees and an installer. He finished on-time and slightly under budget. We feel that we got more than we paid for because of Joe's passion for his work This guy is a real find
Last update on November 17, 2020
Land Surveyors in Gilbert
Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too small
"It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him."
BoundaryHunters LLC provides a full array of land surveying services with specialization in boundary matters. James M (Mike) Hart has over 45 years of surveying experience and is licensed to practice surveying in 12 states. Services include land corner and boundary identification, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, expert witness testimony, and high order horizontal and vertical control
We’ve teamed up with retailers, contractors, dealers and healthcare providers nationwide to get you the products and services you need with payments you can handle. Whether you’re looking for car repairs, a new sofa, an eye doctor visit, or anything else,Consumer Finance Solutions makes it quick, safe and easy to apply for financing online
Miller Land Surveying has the expertise and experience to provide accurate and reliable field work and produce detailed high quality maps. Professional Land Surveying Services throughout the State of Arizona. 22 years in Business. - Visit MillerLS.com
Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.
"I needed a survery and legal descriptions for the City of Scottsdale. Superior Survery had a great deal of experience with preparting the forms needed to meet the City's detailed requirements. I needed a quick turnaround and they accomodated my schedule. Came in at a very reasonable price. The city approved the legal descriptions within hours of me dropping them off. This is a good company and I enjoyed working with them.
Service oriented land surveying to determine your boundary lines.
"I started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don. <br />
Founded in 1995, the CK Group, Inc. (CK) has grown into a highly dependable, full service engineering firm that provides innovative solutions to federal, municipal and private sector clients project needs. We are licensed to provide services in Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. We do so, through two of our strategically located engineering offices and materials testing laboratories in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. With a current staff count ..
Logan Simpson is a landscape architecture design firm that specializes in environmental planning - from conservation to recreational projects. While our headquarters are in Tempe, AZ we have offices throughout the West including Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, and Tucson, AZ. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.logansimpson.com
Based in Phoenix Arizona, the Juras Law Firm, PLC was established in 2004. With our attorneys’ more than 19 years of legal experience, we provide practical, comprehensive, creative, and cost-efficient legal solutions to suit your needs – all with a personal touch. We focus on immigration law and bankruptcy law. Our services are focused on a World of New Beginnings™ . . . new geographical beginnings, new financial beginnings, new markets, new business beginnings – new countries, new businesse..
We are FAA LICENSED DRONE PILOTS. The real deal. 12 + years of flight experience over 5,000 drone flights. Drone photography, video for marketing your business/company. Drone mapping for technical services such as survey, orthomosaics, plant health, tree health, turf health. Measurement calculations, volumetrics, tree counting, property documentation for insurance/asset protection. We also provide professional ground Photography as well
See all 2 highly rated companies in GilbertJoin Angi now
Find land surveyors in
- Chandler Heights,
- Sun Lakes,
- San Tan Valley,
- Queen Creek,
- Paradise Valley,
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Casa Grande,
- Rio Verde,
land surveyors in Gilbert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC4259 E Los Altos Rd
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC
- BoundaryHunters LLC31318 N 1st St
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
- BoundaryHunters LLC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- Miller Land Surveying131 S 20th St
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Miller Land Surveying
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
- National Property Inspections
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Superior Surveying Services Inc
- TREELAND NURSERY INC2900 S COUNTRY CLUB
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- TREELAND NURSERY INC