Conklin Painting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2005

Conklin Painting specializes in Interior Painting services for both Residential and Commercial projects. We focus our attention on the finest details of every project, and offer competitive pricing without sacrificing quality. Great customer service, quality products, and exceptional workmanship have given us a long list of satisfied customers! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured - ROC #270450. ***Along with a discount for members, we also offer Free Estimates and Color Consultations**...

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

interior painting (194)house painting (32)drywall (24)wallpaper removal (12)pressure washing (7)cabinet refacing (3)water damage restoration (2)plastering (2)

11/20/2019

Nicholas S.

After calling Dan Conklin and talking with him on the phone, he never showed up. He never called to explain, nothing. Although, after reading the Google negative reviews and Yelp negative reviews about his company, it looks like this may have been a blessing in disguise.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

I'm sorry if we had some miscommunication. We never actually set up an appointment so I did not just not show up. Those Google and Yelp reviews you're referring to have been flagged as fake reviews. We work very hard to give customers a good experience. I wish we could have had things work out better.

10/10/2019

Don F.

Conklin Painting responded quickly to our quote request and, once we accepted their offer, arranged to perform the job well within our desired schedule. The crew came on time, worked fast, and cleaned up completely. They returned within a couple of days to do some necessary touch ups. Overall, I am very happy with the service I received from Dan and his crew.

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom and a hallway.

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you!!!

08/24/2019

James D.

Great service, did a great job and the paint looks great.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate being able to serve you!

02/07/2019

Tom G.

Dan's team was efficient, self-sufficient, unobtrusive, inclusive - they did everything. The entire space was painted in 4 days, they moved all of the furniture including packed book shelves (out of place and back into place), the blinds (took down and put back up), bathroom mirrors, cleaning of the baseboards, window sills and high nooks before painting. My wife and I were working from home yet the team worked around us with hardly any intrusion or interruption. Best of all, their price quote was lowest of the three we obtained when we include all the things WE did not have to do because they did!

Description of Work
2900sq.ft. w/16ft ceilings, paint entire interior

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

11/09/2018

Bettye D.

Dan is so easy to work with and his years of experience with color really helped us make a good decision. His painters were here when they said they would be. They moved all our furniture and put it back when the job was done. I would recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
Painting of our master bedroom and bath.

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/27/2018

Kristine C.

Dan and team were terrific. I live out of state and was able to get a quote over the phone after just sending a few pictures. We had to cover bright orange paint and the job clearly needed an expert. We also needed the job done within a week. Dan was able to rearrange the schedule and worked with me to get access to the property and paint before we even came into town. The job was completed on time and at the agreed upon price. When I met Dan to pay him, I said I wished I had asked him to do one more small job. He quickly Offered to do the job on the spot and I was so amazed. What an awesome experience. Would definitely hire again and will tell all my friends to hire too!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

08/03/2018

Ray C.

We had the entire interior of our home pained and cabinets painted. I am very pleased with this company. Dan the owner and his team were very professional. Dan gave us options to fit our budget and they offered a fair price compared to the competition. They worked around my schedule. They came when promised. They cleaned up after the paint job was complete. They finished on time and completed all the items on my punch list. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Painted Entire Interior of our Home

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

07/12/2018

Suzanne D.

It was a pleasure working with Conklin Painting. Very professional, friendly, tidy, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Painted a bedroom.

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

07/03/2018

Rachael A.

Excellent. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Several walls painted and some patching

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

06/25/2018

Gregory S.

Job went great. All painters were professional and careful of our home. Painting was done very well. We definitely plan to get a quote from Conklin Painting next time we have a painting project.

Description of Work
Painting all interior ceilings and walls

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

05/03/2018

David S.

Exceptional service and high quality job. A lot of attention to detail and they did not skip out on quality. I also appreciated that when there was a choice to be made, they always consulted us and kept us in the loop. Our house looks amazing and they met all of our expectations. We will definitely be using them again when we decide to paint the inside of our home.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

11/17/2017

Lawrence K.

Dan Conklin and his painters are true professionals. They take pride in their work and it shows. We had multiple jobs for them: interior painting - walls, ceiling and trim; painting of interior shutters (a labor-intensive job); and refinishing and painting a patio ceiling. What a great crew: prompt, friendly and real attention to detail. We had several estimates and are very happy we went with Dan. I cannot say enough about this company and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior painting and repair and painting of patio ceiling.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

10/02/2017

Lisa S.

Dan was great to work with and so was his crew. They were professional, careful, and did a great job. Dan came in to make sure that all looked as it should (sheen etc). We had some unforeseen circumstances that caused us to delay our original start date and Dan was very understanding and accommodating. Would definitely use again

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of home, including baseboards & door trim. In addition, painted a few closet doors

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

07/14/2017

WANDA P.

Great, Dan and his crew were great to work with. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted interior of my home

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

06/12/2017

Veronica H.

they did a good job,and the companys owner called to follow up on the work that was done

Description of Work
paint bedrooms

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

05/06/2017

Allan M.

Excellent. Purchased a big deal from them. Very responsive when I calledset up date and gave the code to pick up my paint at his discount. Day of painting even though he forgot the day he immediately got two painters to my location. Excellent paint job and they cleaned up and moved everything back as if they never were there. Awesome job and will use them again.

Description of Work
Painting one room

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

04/26/2017

Donna B.

great painters, outstanding finished product, you need to hire this company

Description of Work
interior painting

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/13/2017

bonnie R.

Paint selection was made and I was able to email the codes so he got a good match. They showed up right on time on the appointed day and finished the job within the day. Cleanup was great and I thought the price was fair. Definitely would hire him again.

Description of Work
I needed two bedrooms of our house to be painted.

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

03/15/2017

Robert L.

Performed as promised. Price very competitive. Quick to respond to phone calls. Had to push back job by one day. Dan made the adjustments.

Description of Work
Prime and paint backyard block wall.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

02/15/2017

Dianne I.

Dan was great with all communications and offered a price that beat the competitors. The guys who came to paint the house were all very friendly and responsive to my various request. If I saw an area that I felt needed a touch up they took care of it, no questions, no push back, just friendly service from start to finish. I'm very happy with the finished product and would gladly recommend Conklin Painting to my family and friends.

Description of Work
We had a most of our two story house painted. The entryway was open with a high ledge and vaulted ceiling in the living room and most rooms had darker color that was being repainted to a very light beige color.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

11/29/2016

penny G.

interior painting great some problems with the kitchen cabinets, several had to be done. Completed successfully.

Description of Work
interior painting including kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/29/2016

11/14/2016

phillip M.

They were very flexible with the timeline as I tried to fit them in between other work that was being done at the same time. They did a great job on the painting and will hire again. Just seem like very good people.

Description of Work
Needed several rooms in my house painted.

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

10/29/2016

Ray and Barbara R.

Dan left a very good impression, so we decided to hire them. His painters showed up on time today, as promised, and they've been doing a great job so far. Everyone is very nice! So far, so good!

Description of Work
We hired them to paint three rooms.