ARIZONA FIREPLACES & BBQ'S

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2007

3.5

Desert Installations

Desert Installations. Based in Queen Creek, AZ.

Hellhound Electrical

Valley Home Services Plus LLC

I offer friendly and professional handyman services for your home repair and small project needs. Cash, checks, Venmo or Zelle accepted. I specialize in services under $1,000. Call me at 480-694-2258 to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Valley Home Services Plus LLC on Angi

09/20/2017

Perfect, excellent service.

Description of Work
Replaced a manifold in outdoor firepit.

Category fireplaces

11/14/2007

The owner talked a good show. First the concrete guys showed up, dug the new area and placed the dirt in a different area that we discussed which they moved later. When the concrete truck showed, they used my wheel barrel to move the concrete. When they laid the tile, they didn't do the adhesive correct and many of the tiles did not stick. When I contacted the owner, he did nothing to correct the ...

Description of Work
EXTENDED AN EXISTING PATIO WITH CONCRETE, TILED THE TOTAL PATIO DECK AND INSTALLED A BBQ ISLAND WITH BBQ. CONNECTED TO A GAS OUTLET.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,electrician

OUTDOOR CULINARY KITCHENS, BASIC BBQ ISLANDS, FIREPITS, ANY HARDSCAPE, CUSTOM DESIGN YOUR OUTDOOR KITCHEN ON COMPUTER ANIMATED DRAWINGS, FIREPLACES INDOOR OUTDOOR, LOGSETS, GAS CONVERSIONS, FIRERINGS, ANYTHING TO DO WITH FIRE.

FRAMING, FINISH WORK ON FIREPLACES ON OUR BBQ ISLANDS & PAINTING THE ISLAND WATER AND DRAINING.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover