Energy Star dishwasher water usage beats out both hand washing and older dishes. Find out how much by using this guide to Energy Star dishwashers.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Malvern , AR
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Malvern
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.I have used Bowen Plumbing for over 20 years, and have never had a problem. Mr Bowen is prompt, efficient and so conscientious.
- Dale's Appliance RepairHe returned my call promptly, scheduled an appointment for the next day, showed up when indicated, and completed the work very satisfactorily. He was recommended to us by our home warranty company.
- Gary's Appliance ServiceI got him off the list. I had actually used him once before and he did an excellent job both times on the refrigerator and washing machine both times. The washing machine he repaired for me was around $170 and he also replaced the motor in my refrigerator earlier this year and that was $200 I think. I liked that he was timely, thorough and I got good vibes from him. He was an easy person to deal with and especially since he had to obviously be in my home for some time working on one of my appliances. I thought that he was trustworthy
- RON'S SERVICE CO INCI have used him before in the past and he is very reliable. I really trust his judgment and he is very honest. He told me that he does not really do work on the newer models of refrigerators, because of the computer chip that is put in them now. He did agree to try to fix it though and thought he had it fixed the first time, but he had to come back a second time. When he came back the second time, he serviced our two air conditioning units for free, since he did not get the problem with the refrigerator fixed the first time. He charges $65 dollars for service calls, but I do not remember how much the part cost. We have not had any more problems with the refrigerator
- Gary's Appliance ServiceI called the manufacturer and they gave a list of three different qualified repair companies in town. This was the last one I called because I had heard of the other two, but those two were either rude on the phone or gave a high estimate to even come evaluate the problem. When I called Gary's, they were VERY courteous, gave a fair sounding estimate and came within a half hour of appointment time. He (Gary) repaired the washing machine and the bill was within $5 of what they told us it would probably cost and gave us a one-year warranty on their service. Highly reccomend this company
- Gary's Appliance ServiceHe is fair and his rates are reasonable. He also does a good job and he comes when he says he will. And, he is really honest. He also helped me find the parts for my old refrigerator. He comes to you very quickly and doesn't make you wait.
- Dale's Appliance Repairthe freezer section of my ge fridge was frosting up. i called dale and spoke with him on monday, he stopped in on tuesday afternoon, looked at it, and fixed it. he was very friendly, explained what was happening and what he needed to do, and did a great job. the cost was exactly as he quoted me on the phone
- SEARSThey did a good job and they came when they said, they would. They didn’t make a mess and the work was done very well. I had discussed what the problem but he had whatever he needed to repair it; he didn’t, have to come back and it was all done in one shot. I didn’t have anybody else come; so, I don’t have anything to compare but I thought they are reasonably priced
- Dale's Appliance RepairVery well. We just didn't know how to get the bulb out of the inner workings of the microwave. Most of his charge was mileage from Hot Springs and we live in Hot Springs Village. Very nice, professional and very accommodating.
- Dale's Appliance RepairThey charged a $40 service charge and the technician who came out was very nice. The dry was old so I appreciated his honesty. He did what he could and looked at everything. I will use this company again in the future.
Last update on December 4, 2015
Appliance Repair Experts in Malvern
Deals in Malvern for Appliance Repair
The benefits of selecting factory certification
You’ll come out ahead if you go for a factory-certified repair person to fix your branded appliance. Major appliances have the same standard operations as other similar appliances. Still, there are a lot of brand-specific and model-specific features. A tech in Malvern who has factory certification to repair appliances by your brand typically has more expertise with the inner workings specific to the brand of your household appliance.
How much can you expect to pay for appliance repair?
The expense to repair a refrigerator, stove, washer, dishwasher or other appliance ranges widely and depends on a few factors. The type and brand of appliance, repairs needed, and your geographic location are just some aspects that can have an impact on repair expenses.Appliance repair costs vary widely and a number of details factor into the final price. Some of the details that affect the price of appliance repairs include what it is and what’s broken, the appliance’s brand, and your geographical location.
If a household appliance needs repairs, it generally runs an average of $300 to $400. Minor fixes, like replacing a gasket, typically cost less. A simple repair costs a mere $50 to $125, although the appliance’s brand may make that lower or higher.
High-end and specialty appliances may be costlier to fix. In some instances, the replacement parts cost more for appliances of this type. Moreover, factory-certified repair technicians may also charge higher fees for labor when fixing luxury appliances.
Tech-savvy features on major appliances can enhance repair costs. These appliances usually have computer parts built into them that techs may need to reconfigure or replace, which adds to the work involved with any job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hot Springs,
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
appliance repair services in Malvern
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.400 7th Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1462 Higdon Ferry Rd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair