Lowe's Home Improvement

With Angi since August 2010

Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store....

Chase Grimmett Electric LLC

For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grayer Electric Inc

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (501) 337-8494, (501) 337-6162.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

Offers by Stewart Family Floors LLC on Angi

10/24/2016

We are very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Our microwave needed replacement. Dealt with Stan, he found what we needed, Joshua measured the space, it was ordered and Stan followed it was delivered and Joshua installed and did a very neat job.

Category appliance sales,home improvement stores

01/07/2015

The experience from start to finish went without a problem. Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant and professional. They even left us a leftover piece of the carpet.

Description of Work
We contacted Lowes for carpet and installation because they carried the Stain Master Pet brand of carpeting we wanted since we have a dog. They sent an estimator who was also the installer out to measure the rooms while the previous owners were still in the house (with the previous owners approval). Once we had the total cost of carpet and installation, we paid Lowes and they ordered the carpet. When the carpet came, they called us to arrange an installation date.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,home improvement stores

06/04/2014

I spent around $3000 for the flooring material. They have everything you need and you know it's the right price.

Description of Work
I go to Lowe's Home Improvement for my home improvement needs. I purchased flooring from them in late Summer of last year and installed it myself because I couldn't find anyone to help me. I bought a water pump for my water heater from the last week.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,water heater repair

05/30/2014

They did a really good job. I liked the installer. He came in, he was very friendly, he took care of everything, and got it hooked up perfectly. They had to special order it and they did that promptly and very fast. What I bought was basically the same price anywhere.

Description of Work
We bought a dishwasher from Lowe's Home Improvement 2 months ago and they installed it.

Category appliance sales

05/28/2014

Ordered the flooring 11/11; arrived at store 11/18. Had been verbally promised and quot;installation by Thanksgiving. On 11/18, I happened to go to the store and learned the materials had arrived. I waited another week without a call. On Friday before Thanksgiving, I phoned Lowes and spoke with someone in the installation department. At that point, the installation department was apparently and qu...

Description of Work
Installation of engineered hardwood floor in kitchen/dining room. Still waiting to get someone out to fix the problems. (See below)

Category home improvement stores