If your dishes aren’t getting as clean as you’d like them, there are a surprising number of causes. Find out if you need to rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or if you’re just wasting time and water.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Roland , AR
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Roland
- Mr. Appliance of Greater Little RockOur ice maker stopped working. Cody diagnosed our problem, ordered needed parts, and came back and made repairs. We are thrilled with him and his professionalism. This is the second appliance we have had repaired by Mr. Appliance. We have been pleased each time.
- Central One Service LLCIt went very good. He was a very nice, knowledgeable young man and we would highly recommend him.
- Central One Service LLCCouldn’t have been inlay smoother! Had to order my unit and it came in early. He rearranged the schedule and got it to me a week early and finished the job quicker than expected. Any questions he was a call away and quick to answer.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAs usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceNew dishwasher would not come on. After checking circuit breaker, which was fine, the tech examined the inside of dw and found an electric wire that was not making contact.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesOutstanding! Eddie and his crew were punctual and professional. The work was done in short order and was quality workmanship. Eddie also provided me with estimates for some remodeling work I want to have done and there is no other contractor I will use. Excellent and I will recommend him to everyone I know
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesHe was on time, very professional and cleaned up after himself. When Mr. Higgins tells you he will be there a certain time, he will be there by that time. I will definitely use him again for other things. He is actually schedule to come back to work on my refrigerator.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI was very pleased with Eddy. He listened, remembered and acted on all my complaints. He is coming back when his work load permits. Highly recommend him.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesWe got great service! He communicated what the options were before he did any work. He knew the part that could be problem and it cost $30, but he couldn't guarantee that would fix it. He asked before doing anything. I was impressed! Will definitely call again!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
Last update on October 24, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Roland
Deals in Roland for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Cammack Village,
- Little Rock,
- North Little Rock,
- Shannon Hills,
- Sweet Home,
- East End,
appliance repair services in Roland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- AAA HOME SERVICE9701 I 30
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- ACTR123 Main Rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- ARKANSAS APPLIANCE & A/C INC4600 Hoffman Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- ARKANSAS HOME SERVICE WEST7 CAMELIA CIR
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- Central Appliance ServicePO Box 6558
Sherwood, Arkansas 72124
- Central One Service LLC4100 E Kiehl Ave
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Comfort Air Systems1116 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- CRAIG ASHER1592 FORBUS RD
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- DASH HEATING & COOLING12417 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- DASH HEATING & COOLING
- EUELLS PLUMBING COMPANY INC13200 LAUREL OAKS DR
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- EUELLS PLUMBING COMPANY INC
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kitchen Tune Up9710 Maumelle Blvd
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- Kitchen Tune Up
- Oak Forest Plumbing Co Inc8303 Stagecoach Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- Oak Forest Plumbing Co Inc
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Southbay Remodel & Repair
- THAT'S PERFECTION, LLC8 Weaver Cir
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- THAT'S PERFECTION, LLC