If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hot Springs Village, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hot Springs Village
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.I have used Bowen Plumbing for over 20 years, and have never had a problem. Mr Bowen is prompt, efficient and so conscientious.
- George's Appliance ServiceMid summer and our large upright freezer, which is in the garage, stopped working. We had it repaired for the second time in 3 months by another contractor. Within a day it began having the same problem and the other contractor (who gave a written warranty) would not return my calls. Afraid all my food would ruin, I was forced to look for another repairman. After several calls I couldn’t get anyone to come out within a day, most within even a week! To compound matters it was on a Sunday. I went to Angie’s List and found George. He came out right away, identified the problem quickly and repaired it. He was on time, professional and reasonable. It has been several months and no more problems so far. I will definitely call George first any time I need any service he provides
- George's Appliance ServiceAbsolutely fantastic!!!!! George is most professional, prompt, efficient and knowledgeable! He came the same day I called (within a few hours) and called to let me know he was on the way. He went straight to the problem and had it fixed in a short time. He explained what he did so we could check the problem ourselves if it occurred again (which it shouldn't...this was the first time in a 30 year-old refrigerator). Wonderful man, company, and job done!!!!
- Haines Appliance Service IncThe serviceman arrived on time and quickly repaired the defrost line. It has been over a month and I have had no puddles on the floor!
- Sears Appliance RepairTheir services were very good. They showed up right away. I recommend them. The prices and services keeps me going back.
- Gary's Appliance ServiceI called the manufacturer and they gave a list of three different qualified repair companies in town. This was the last one I called because I had heard of the other two, but those two were either rude on the phone or gave a high estimate to even come evaluate the problem. When I called Gary's, they were VERY courteous, gave a fair sounding estimate and came within a half hour of appointment time. He (Gary) repaired the washing machine and the bill was within $5 of what they told us it would probably cost and gave us a one-year warranty on their service. Highly reccomend this company
- George's Appliance ServiceHe came out to fix the oven and he also fixed the washer for barely any more money. I have tried several and he was the best. His price is great.
- Haines Appliance Service IncThe repairman was there as scheduled, took a look and within 5 minutes had the icemaker fixed and working! He did not have to "order a part" and come back. He called after the weekend to make sure it was sill working properly, which it was and is.
- Dale's Appliance Repairthe freezer section of my ge fridge was frosting up. i called dale and spoke with him on monday, he stopped in on tuesday afternoon, looked at it, and fixed it. he was very friendly, explained what was happening and what he needed to do, and did a great job. the cost was exactly as he quoted me on the phone
- Haines Appliance Service IncI had used them once before, but I also went on to Angie's List, and they were one of two that were recommended in this area. They both have high reputations, and since I had used this one in the past, I went ahead and used them again. I'd say the overall experience was the best, because they could have told me that it needed this or that and all kinds of other things and charged me what it would cost to buy a new refrigerator. But he told me that the drain was clogged, and I thought that was very honest of him, not taking any advantage of the consumer at all. I think the price was reasonable, they charged $102, and I know that it is probably a $65 service charge just to come out, so another $40 was reasonable. Their responsiveness was excellent, they only come into the village on certain days, so they gave me the name of the service rep and told me that he would call on Friday morning. Sure enough, he did, he was here in a couple of hours and he was done
Appliance Repair Experts in Hot Springs Village
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Hi, My Name Is Christopher Todd. I am the owner of Todd HVAC Inc I have more than 30 years of experience in the field. I am not a sales person, I fix things. I will not try selling you stuff. If you want your equipment fixed, I will certainly explain your best option. But of course it is up to the customer. I also work on tankless water heaters.. Don’t forget that tankless water heaters need maintenance on an annual basis
- Business Description:For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality ..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Hot Springs Village for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton
- Mount Ida
- Shannon Hills
appliance repair services in Hot Springs Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All South AC, Heating & Refrigeration Inc.1870 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Dale's Appliance Repair210 Carl Dr
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Dale's Appliance Repair
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs112 Cliffwood Loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Story Appliance Repair, LLC3620 Campfire Cv
- Story Appliance Repair, LLC