Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Royal, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Royal
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.I have used Bowen Plumbing for over 20 years, and have never had a problem. Mr Bowen is prompt, efficient and so conscientious.
- George's Appliance ServiceMid summer and our large upright freezer, which is in the garage, stopped working. We had it repaired for the second time in 3 months by another contractor. Within a day it began having the same problem and the other contractor (who gave a written warranty) would not return my calls. Afraid all my food would ruin, I was forced to look for another repairman. After several calls I couldn’t get anyone to come out within a day, most within even a week! To compound matters it was on a Sunday. I went to Angie’s List and found George. He came out right away, identified the problem quickly and repaired it. He was on time, professional and reasonable. It has been several months and no more problems so far. I will definitely call George first any time I need any service he provides
- George's Appliance ServiceAbsolutely fantastic!!!!! George is most professional, prompt, efficient and knowledgeable! He came the same day I called (within a few hours) and called to let me know he was on the way. He went straight to the problem and had it fixed in a short time. He explained what he did so we could check the problem ourselves if it occurred again (which it shouldn't...this was the first time in a 30 year-old refrigerator). Wonderful man, company, and job done!!!!
- Haines Appliance Service IncThe serviceman arrived on time and quickly repaired the defrost line. It has been over a month and I have had no puddles on the floor!
- Dale's Appliance RepairExpensive lesson, but hey, a service call is a service call. Very nice, polite, professional, friendly, was there when he said he'd be, spent 10 minutes to make sure it was working, and now I have ice! His business card magnet is now on the fridge, and I'll call him when I need another appliance repair
- SEARSThey did a good job and they came when they said, they would. They didn’t make a mess and the work was done very well. I had discussed what the problem but he had whatever he needed to repair it; he didn’t, have to come back and it was all done in one shot. I didn’t have anybody else come; so, I don’t have anything to compare but I thought they are reasonably priced
- Haines Appliance Service IncMy overall experience with the service was excellent. If they don't something right, they come back. They are punctual.
- Haines Appliance Service IncThe repairman was there as scheduled, took a look and within 5 minutes had the icemaker fixed and working! He did not have to "order a part" and come back. He called after the weekend to make sure it was sill working properly, which it was and is.
- Dale's Appliance RepairHe returned my call promptly, scheduled an appointment for the next day, showed up when indicated, and completed the work very satisfactorily. He was recommended to us by our home warranty company.
- Haines Appliance Service IncI had used them once before, but I also went on to Angie's List, and they were one of two that were recommended in this area. They both have high reputations, and since I had used this one in the past, I went ahead and used them again. I'd say the overall experience was the best, because they could have told me that it needed this or that and all kinds of other things and charged me what it would cost to buy a new refrigerator. But he told me that the drain was clogged, and I thought that was very honest of him, not taking any advantage of the consumer at all. I think the price was reasonable, they charged $102, and I know that it is probably a $65 service charge just to come out, so another $40 was reasonable. Their responsiveness was excellent, they only come into the village on certain days, so they gave me the name of the service rep and told me that he would call on Friday morning. Sure enough, he did, he was here in a couple of hours and he was done
Appliance Repair Experts in Royal
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality ..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Hi, My Name Is Christopher Todd. I am the owner of Todd HVAC Inc I have more than 30 years of experience in the field. I am not a sales person, I fix things. I will not try selling you stuff. If you want your equipment fixed, I will certainly explain your best option. But of course it is up to the customer. I also work on tankless water heaters.. Don’t forget that tankless water heaters need maintenance on an annual basis
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Royal for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Royal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs112 Cliffwood Loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair