AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2006

It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well....

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

04/24/2020

Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown wate...

Description of Work
UNKNOWN LEAK - LOOSING 10 GALLONS PER HOUR

01/10/2019

These guys were very professional found water leak that was coming from my hot water heater pipe that ran under my slab and fixed it with a reroute with pex pipe

Description of Work
find leaking water pipe

04/18/2018

They identified the location of the leak, as well as confirmed the location of all underground lines involved, which helped me decide how to proceed on the repair.

Description of Work
Leak detection

12/06/2017

Matt and Dallas arrived at our home at the scheduled time, they were very polite and professional. Within twenty minutes they located a leak just outside our home. I was pleasantly surprised they did not try and push additional services on me. In fact, they said it would be a while before they could come out and fix the leak, and they recommended contacting another plumbing service. Overall, I gre...

Description of Work
I had a very large water bill so I attempted to diagnose the problem myself by shutting down local valves within the house and checking common places for water leaks. With no water running in the house, the water meter flow indicator continued to spin, indicating a leak. A friend of mine is a plumber but does not specialize in leak detection and he recommended American Leak Detection since they have advanced equipment to locate leaks. I contacted American Leak Detection and they came out the next day. I spoke with Robin on the phone and she clearly stated there was an upfront fee of $350 for the first two hours and $175 for each additional hour; however, she assured me it rarely takes more than two hours to diagnose the problem. I will admit, $350 seems a little high but when is plumbing cheap?

08/01/2017

The office staff was responsive and helpful. The crew that found the leak and the crew that performed the work all did a great job. They showed up on time and were up front with potential cost. The only negative was getting the estimate of the work and then getting some clarification of the estimate.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the line running from the hot water tank into our kitchen. The kitchen is on a slab. ALD found the leak relatively quickly and proposed three solutions to repair. ALD installed a small electric hot water tank in the kitchen pantry to basically service the sink and dishwasher. The old line was capped off and new service established to/from the tank.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available