Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Malvern, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Malvern
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe were so pleased with Jacob's workmanship, punctuality, cleanliness and pricing I could go on and on. We definitely recommend him for any flooring needs anyone might have. A+
- Stewart Family Floors LLCJacob did such a great job on our floors. They were in really bad shape. He took the extra time to sand it down to a smooth finish and match the stain color to other existing wood floors and now they look new! Very prompt and courteous service and I am happy to recommend this company.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCJake did a wonderful job. He was professional, answered all our questions, worked with us on the t-molding pieces and trim. When he undercut the brick fireplace, he worked very hard to keep the dust and debris to a minimum. We really appreciated that. Since we were away at the time of installation, he sent us pictures to keep us updated on the progress. The floor looks beautiful. We are very pleased and would highly recommend Stewart Family Floors
- Stewart Family Floors LLCGreat! Jake is a very knowledgeable, conscientious and professional person. He does what he says he will do and is adamant about his customers reporting to him anything the customer finds that may need attending to that deals with his work product. I would highly recommend that anyone considering having their hardwood floors refinished to at the the least give him a call so that he can view the job and give a quote
- THE FLOOR STOREThe Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expect.
- Carpet Barn IncA new floor purchased and installed by another location in another city needed to be replaced. Cody Drewry took away the contentiousness that had developed and graciously replaced the floor with a good team who worked carefully and cleaned up when the work was completed. I want to thank Cody for his professionalism and diligence. Cody, when I again need flooring, I will come back to you. This had become a major stress in my life because of the large amount of money spent. Many thanks to Cody for his help in fixing the entire situation
- SteamaticHoliday weekend-during the night a pipe in bathroom bursts. The water goes into the bedroom & kitchen. After a call to my insurance company I call Steamatic & leave a message. Within the hour James shows up & immediately gets to work moving furniture,ripping up flooring/baseboards &setting up fans & dehumidifiers to prevent mold.Someone was here everyday to check on progress(even the owner Richard a couple of times). The office took care of all the insurance needs. It took 3 weeks but boy was it worth it!!!! The entire job was completed to my satisfaction & more.I have referred this company several times & will continue to do so
- Peter's Flooring and PaintVery good job. I was very satisfied. They took up the carpet, moved the furniture, laid the floor (two hallways, bedroom, dining room and living room). They cleaned up well after each day's work and were very efficient. Two glitches showed up after the job was done; Jerry came out the next day and said he'd fix them. No argument
- PRO FLOORING CUSTOM INSTLLTNSGreat installation of my hardwood flooring. They paid attention to the little details that really makes a difference. Cleaned up their mess. Did what they said they were going to do. Trustworthy. Highly recommend.
- Peter's Flooring and PaintEverything went well as usual. The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Furthermore, they have a good selection of quality products.
Last update on January 29, 2019
Flooring Contractors in Malvern
Deals in Malvern for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
If you love the look of hardwood but want a more economical option to suit your budget, read on to learn about the costs of installing Pergo flooring.
Find flooring installation in
- Hot Springs,
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
flooring installation in Malvern
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- A & D Restoration Inc
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- CLARKS BUILDING & DECORATING419 WESTINGHOUSE DR
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901
- Classic Tile3901 N Hwy 7 Suite D
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71909
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- CUSTOM CARPET5200 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI
- Floors Unlimited4055 N Hwy 7 Ste C
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71909
- Floors Unlimited
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- THE FLOOR STORE
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co