You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Malvern, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Malvern
- Grayer Electric IncThey did excellent work. Great job. It did not take him long to do the work. They were able to find problems the other electrician missed. Getting them out to do the work was easy. They were very responsive to our calls. I have recommended them to others. We plan on using them again.
- Grayer Electric IncI called Grayer and they took care of the job for me. Their pricing was very reasonable. He has a wonderful reputation in our community that is why I called him. He did the work just fine. The quality of his work is excellent. I have never heard anything negative about the work he does.
- Grayer Electric IncHe was very dependable. On time with his work, he knew how long the projects and was done right on time. He didn't try to short sell on the types of wires he used. He used good quality material and components.
- Grayer Electric IncArrived promptly this morning after I called after 5:30 PM yesterday. Called on way over so I would know when he would arrive. Went right to work. Tested all and examined all the wall receptacles. Identified all the things that needed replacement. Don't have any idea if the cost was reasonable. The cost was $211.46. I feel he saved my life and property to keep it from burning down the house
- Stephens ElectricalAlways showed up when they stated. Received quote within 24 hrs. Work was scheduled within a few more days. Easy to work with and understanding of customer needs and desires. Very Professional work.
- Stephens ElectricalAfter letting Corey know what happened, Corey offered to come right away that evening and fix things. After assuring him it could wait until the next day, he and his team were promptly there first thing and fixed things quickly and efficiently. Made sure everything was 100% back to normal before they left
- Household Solutionsthey did a very good job overall. there were some delays but that is to be expected on such a big remodel. they made new cabinets and a new sheetrock ceiling but the best thing is he went over everything step by step before continuing on anything. very peased with their work....top notch
- McGrew Service CoEverything was done in a professional manner and he took care of the job just fine. I would call them for work even I didn't go through my insurance company and would certainly recommend them to others.
- Lane Electric of Hot SpringsOur company has used Lane Electrical for over two years now on a variety of electrical jobs. They have always been professional and competitively priced. No job is to small and we call call anytime for emergency jobs and Lane Electric will accommodate.
- James D. Gilliam Electric, Inc.I am very satisfied with them. They did a good job. I paid $75 for a 15 minutes job, but I think I am paying for the skills and knowledge they have.
Electricians in Malvern
- Business Description:Stephens Electrical is licensed and bonded in Hot Springs, Ar. Very reasonable pricing!! No job too big or small! Call us today for a free estimate! 501-520-1272Recent Review:Great. We now have our permanent electrician for future projects.John D.
- Business Description:We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We ..Recent Review:Once they arrived service was quick and accurate.James R.
- Business Description:For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It went great, super fast, clean and professional. Already have another job lined out.Blake M.
- Business Description:Melody Granger (Owner) has been in the business over 20yrs .. 13yrs in Housekeeping on Norwegian Cruise lines, 7yrs in business This business is ran by one person only - self preferred, there are no Assistants, Melody (Owner) preforms all duties, currently with 17 long time established Clients - Pricing is determined by size and conditions of the home/business, Melody does not work by the hour, all job's are a min of 3hrs of work - At this time, Melody will not accept any VRBO, Air BnB, Evol..Recent Review:Maid 2 Shine does an amazing job. Always on time, very trustworthy and does a great job!Chris B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...Recent Review:Dishwasher and oven macro wave replacementJorge B.
- Business Description:residential wiring, service upgradesRecent Review:very professional and friendly with quick serviceMark M.
- Business Description:Excel Electric is a new company to provide all electrical services needed at a reasonable price. We do all jobs no matter how small. Troubleshooting and repairs, additions, hang ceiling fans and televisions. We can install can lights inside or outside of your home or business. I have over 30 years in the electrical industry. Eighteen years working locally performing commercial and residential electrical work and twelve years working in the oil and gas industry in Alaska and North Dakota.Recent Review:Scott was beefy friendly and professional. Made quick work of my project and it turned out exactly as I had envisioned it. Scott mounted two outdoor speakers on my patio and ran speaker wire and RCA cable through the walls to the stereo receiver indoorsAustin B.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
Electricians in Malvern
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ACMC Electric121 Pilgrim Dr.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- A & D Restoration Inc
- BP Construction109 Lake South Bay
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- BP Construction
- Fisher Electric
- Fisher Electric
- Thomas Lemons797 Elkhorn loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Thomas Lemons