The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jessieville , AR
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jessieville
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.I have used Bowen Plumbing for over 20 years, and have never had a problem. Mr Bowen is prompt, efficient and so conscientious.
- Gary's Appliance ServiceHe is fair and his rates are reasonable. He also does a good job and he comes when he says he will. And, he is really honest. He also helped me find the parts for my old refrigerator. He comes to you very quickly and doesn't make you wait.
- Dale's Appliance RepairHe returned my call promptly, scheduled an appointment for the next day, showed up when indicated, and completed the work very satisfactorily. He was recommended to us by our home warranty company.
- Gary's Appliance ServiceI got him off the list. I had actually used him once before and he did an excellent job both times on the refrigerator and washing machine both times. The washing machine he repaired for me was around $170 and he also replaced the motor in my refrigerator earlier this year and that was $200 I think. I liked that he was timely, thorough and I got good vibes from him. He was an easy person to deal with and especially since he had to obviously be in my home for some time working on one of my appliances. I thought that he was trustworthy
- Dale's Appliance RepairThey charged a $40 service charge and the technician who came out was very nice. The dry was old so I appreciated his honesty. He did what he could and looked at everything. I will use this company again in the future.
- SEARSThey did a good job and they came when they said, they would. They didn’t make a mess and the work was done very well. I had discussed what the problem but he had whatever he needed to repair it; he didn’t, have to come back and it was all done in one shot. I didn’t have anybody else come; so, I don’t have anything to compare but I thought they are reasonably priced
- Gary's Appliance ServiceI called the manufacturer and they gave a list of three different qualified repair companies in town. This was the last one I called because I had heard of the other two, but those two were either rude on the phone or gave a high estimate to even come evaluate the problem. When I called Gary's, they were VERY courteous, gave a fair sounding estimate and came within a half hour of appointment time. He (Gary) repaired the washing machine and the bill was within $5 of what they told us it would probably cost and gave us a one-year warranty on their service. Highly reccomend this company
- RON'S SERVICE CO INCI have used him before in the past and he is very reliable. I really trust his judgment and he is very honest. He told me that he does not really do work on the newer models of refrigerators, because of the computer chip that is put in them now. He did agree to try to fix it though and thought he had it fixed the first time, but he had to come back a second time. When he came back the second time, he serviced our two air conditioning units for free, since he did not get the problem with the refrigerator fixed the first time. He charges $65 dollars for service calls, but I do not remember how much the part cost. We have not had any more problems with the refrigerator
- Dale's Appliance Repairthe freezer section of my ge fridge was frosting up. i called dale and spoke with him on monday, he stopped in on tuesday afternoon, looked at it, and fixed it. he was very friendly, explained what was happening and what he needed to do, and did a great job. the cost was exactly as he quoted me on the phone
- Dale's Appliance RepairExpensive lesson, but hey, a service call is a service call. Very nice, polite, professional, friendly, was there when he said he'd be, spent 10 minutes to make sure it was working, and now I have ice! His business card magnet is now on the fridge, and I'll call him when I need another appliance repair
Last update on December 4, 2015
Appliance Repair Experts in Jessieville
Deals in Jessieville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hot Springs Village,
- Hot Springs,
- Mount Ida,
- Lake Hamilton,
appliance repair services in Jessieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.400 7th Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair