A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jessieville, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jessieville
- Favorite appliance repairHe had to order a new igniter and installed it on our gas dryer. Even with the corona virus pandemic he was able to come and repair our dryer. Eddie took care of us and made our lives a bit easier. I had called and left messages for 2 other appliance repair businesses and never received a response from either of them. Thank goodness for Eddie! Eddie is very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and personable. I would not hesitate to call him again in the future read less
- Favorite appliance repairWell my old unit needed diagnosis a new fuse and unclogging the vent line. All accomplished in 3 visits.
- Favorite appliance repairEddie came and quickly fixed my oven and did it very professionally. He was a super guy. Whenever anything else is not working I will definitely call him!! Did not know who to call and tried several with either phone numbers not working or just did not get back with me SO if you need anything done I would highly recommend him read less
- Favorite appliance repairEverything went great. Eddie diagnosed my problems, got the parts, and had everything fixed in a very timely manner. He is a super nice guy, very knowledgeable, and gave me good advice on a couple of other appliance questions I had. Eddie will definitely be my go-to appliance guy for any future needs. I would highly recommend him to others read less
- Favorite appliance repairWell. Replacing the element was a difficult task but he was able to get the old range working again.
- Favorite appliance repairTimely, competent, experienced and personable. The price was less than other estimates. Will definitely use Favorite’s for all appliance repairs.
- Favorite appliance repairEddie was very punctual, knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.I have used Bowen Plumbing for over 20 years, and have never had a problem. Mr Bowen is prompt, efficient and so conscientious.
- Favorite appliance repairRepaired temporarily. It was not cooling due to small leak of the freon. He checked unit out and filled with Freon. It will hold until we are able to replace it.
- Favorite appliance repairEddie is always great about fitting in around our schedule and I love that I send him the model # and other information so he almost always had the part he needs when he shows up. Work is done quickly and done right. Once, it took him 3 tries to find the cause of an issue and he only charged us labor for the first visit read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Jessieville
- Business Description:I'm a independent appliance service company with one employee. And anyone who said that they found my company on anoise list will get 15% percent off until march 30 2016
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Hi, My Name Is Christopher Todd. I am the owner of Todd HVAC Inc I have more than 30 years of experience in the field. I am not a sales person, I fix things. I will not try selling you stuff. If you want your equipment fixed, I will certainly explain your best option. But of course it is up to the customer. I also work on tankless water heaters.. Don’t forget that tankless water heaters need maintenance on an annual basis read less
- Business Description:For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality .. read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
Deals in Jessieville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hot Springs Village
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
appliance repair services in Jessieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Favorite appliance repair112 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Favorite appliance repair
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs112 Cliffwood Loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Mr. Appliance of Hot Springs
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair