Should you repair your damaged drywall yourself or leave it to a professional? This guide breaks down the benefits to each and how to choose.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Higginson, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Higginson
- Custom Decks and Fencing LLCI needed new flooring, drywall, concrete, remake of a greenhouse.beautiful deck.finished a garage for me. All jobs were done in a timely manner. I would hire him and his company anytime. Thanks for a job well done.
- Bradford PaintingExcellent work. Pleasant hard working people. I’m really picky about paint and I am totally satisfied.
- Bradford PaintingI have lived in this house and had it painted two other times. This is the best paint job and most prompt and courteous firm/people I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them
- Premier Roofing LLCHad roof installed by this company about 8 years ago. Promised professional installation, with workmanship guarantee, and professional clean up. Will credit if roofing team leaves a mess. Well, right after install which appeared to go well, found around 50 nails laying in my yard. Call Keith who came out and received all the nails I found, and asked what credit I get for such a poor job cleaning up, 50 nails is a lot of nails to miss. Was told oh I will ding their pay, well how does that compensate the home owner? Sounds like the owner Keith finds great pay savings and pockets the mess up. Kind of poor clean up guarantee when only person it benefits is the business owner and the homeowner has to suffer the risk of a unfounded nail in the foot if not found. Never received a apology. But I just moved on. Well then found 7 full unused pack of shingles I was charged for, was advised he was keeping them, I agreed on the price which included them, so he wasn't crediting me and was taking them. Fine I guess he is correct, I agreed to the price and he is well within his right to not offer a partial refund on bought and unused material. Well had lighting strike my house, had to have shingles replaced @$500. Well wasn't going to get a second bid since he is warranting this roof and feeling if someone else worked on it, he might void his roof warranty. So I ate it. Well come to today where my roof is leaking. Had Keith and his employee Royce come out to look at figuring they could find leak and area possibly workmanship in the install, warranty should cover such things. Well comes out tells me it's a flashing issue. I ask well isn't that a installation issue and therefor covered under your workmanship warranty? Nope, not our problem, we didn't replace the flashing when we did your roof. I advised them they had to have messed with tge flashing since they replaced the plywood on the original install in the same spot. Was again advised not their fault and it will come out of my pocket for 2k to fix what they should have ensured was in good repair when the worked on the area. So a $50 part 5 min of work they had to do now is their bill of 2k 8 years later because they didn't care to do the job correctly originally instead trying to save a buck or even offer to replace it for a up charge. So they did poor work and tell customers they dont truly mean they cover tgeir clean up, and definitely don't honor their workmanship. I got a inspector to come look to see if it was a covered under insurance. I was told it was leaking under a nail that wasn't properly installed, and the inspection person laughed at the repair bid from premier. I asked Keith/Royce to meet the inspector when he come out to talk over what they found and what he finds. I got a good for you buddy, you do you from Royce basically telling me they didn't want anything to do with me since I didn't just pay them, and asked a inspector to look. I later looked at some pictures from the water stains in my ceiling and they didn't line up with the nail hole completely. So since premier told me to take a hike when confronting them on their findings and warranty, I opted to have a neutral 3rd roofing guy come out and they found the damage, cause and gave me a bid for repair. Basically found the same issue Royce and Keith witb premeir found. After he was done with estimate and telling me what he found I decided to let him in on the upper events and was advised that Premier was not only the cause of the leak in their workmanship, but they failed to install normal water gaurd that would have been $50 and I wouldn't be in the pickle I'm in. Well all I can say is if offered I would have split the cost with premier, but instead they gave me the proverbial middle finger. The roof they did looks nice. But they obviously don't stand behind their work, and are all bottom line not customer satisfaction. Hire at your own risk. FYI other bids I got for the same listed repairs under cut their bid by a huge margin
- Let David Do ItOnce again happy to report Tyler and David did a great job! Unfortunately my girlfriend crashed (Mis-judged) the back wall in the garage...The boys were spot on and did a great drywall repair..They were prompt, on time and just plain professional… They replaced the Base board, texture coated the repair and painted to match...Cant ever tell it happened… Thanks guys…. Richar
- Bradford PaintingThe painting and repairs were done promptly and done well. The price was quite fair. I would call them again when I need painting done. Larry Clarke Little Rock
- Bradford PaintingWent great. The painter was clean, punctual and professional. He did a really nice job. How owner is great. Communicates well. Also was very reasonable.
- Levinson's ConstructionThey provided sheet rock repairs where we had cracks. We have hired them again since for additional sheet rock repairs and painting. They are a good company to work with. They are professional and we were happy with their service.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesVery well. Responded quickly with an estimate, showed up at the agreed upon date and time, worked quickly and efficiently, did excellent work, and cleaned up well after completing the work. Gave a senior discount because I got their name from Angie's List. Get-Er-Done got er done! I would definitely recommend to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI cannot say enough good things about this company. They did an exceptional job. They were nice, worked hard, cleaned everything up. I had the whole inside of my house painted and they had to move a lot of heavy furniture out from the walls and then put it back. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them
Last update on August 16, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Higginson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Give your walls a smooth finish with skim coating. Here’s how much it costs to skim coat drywall based on the size and design of your space.
Find drywall contractors in
- Bald Knob,
- Rose Bud,
- Des Arc,
- Heber Springs,
- Tumbling Shoals,
drywall contractors in Higginson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas13501 Kanis Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Calahan Construction & Air
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC3755 Irby Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mr. Fix It
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction
- Toledo's Co1706 West Arch Ave
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Toledo's Co
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whit Davis Lumber Company