CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2011

You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting. Our trained interior and exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting you....

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

Let David Do It

First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!

01/10/2019

The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requested

Description of Work
Full interior painting of my house

Category drywall,interior painters

08/07/2017

The quality and communication was great on the house painting part. We're still waiting to get the doors finished and have had some me miscommunication about the doors, however, I fully expect the doors to be finished without incident.

Description of Work
Painting outside the house and refinishing the door.

Category interior painters

05/01/2017

Jennifer and her crew did an amazing job. They were the best price and the paint they used was SW and high quality. Haven't seen one spot that they missed.

Description of Work
painted the inside of our house. Some ceilings as high as 24ft and lots of molding.

Category interior painters

04/12/2017

What turned me off was when contract labor tried to place a full cup of coffee with cream in a full recycling be. I complained and there was no response.

Description of Work
Paint rear of house; power was patio

Category pressure washing,interior painters

We strive to make every client happy, although we recognize that is not always possible. We struggle with this review as we do not believe it represents a fair reflection of the overall project. Our team is in constant contact with our clients throughout the project. We always let clients know if we are not going to be on time, and we respond to every inquiry. It is one of our core values to conti...

03/22/2017

Carpenter did fine on the rebuild. The stain work committed to they could not professionally do and practically ruined the outside of my home. Prep work bad and over applied semi-transparent stain. of course they only use subs and don't do the work themselves. Very little supervision of the sub. Then walked away after a year of not taking care of. We paid for the deck but not for the stain work.

Description of Work
Hired to Stain my Redwood home and rebuild a deck.

Category woodworking,house painters

This was a problem project, where expectations regarding the preparation of the home were not managed by us effectively. There were lots of issues with this project, including the rainiest October in recent history. The requirement from the homeowner to fully prep the home before any staining was done was not able to be supported. We did not ask for payment on the exterior stain. Because the clien...

Interior and Exterior, Residential and Commercial Painting. Stucco. Drywall Repair. Deck Staining. Power Washing, Carpentry Repairs of all types. Faux finishes. Removal of wallpaper and popcorn ceilings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available