CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2011

13501 Kanis Rd

Little Rock, AR 72211

You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in

01/10/2019

Vickie B.

The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requested

Description of Work
Full interior painting of my house

Category drywall, interior painters

08/07/2017

Tracy S.

The quality and communication was great on the house painting part. We're still waiting to get the doors finished and have had some me miscommunication about the doors, however, I fully expect the doors to be finished without incident.

Description of Work
Painting outside the house and refinishing the door.

05/01/2017

Martin S.

Jennifer and her crew did an amazing job. They were the best price and the paint they used was SW and high quality. Haven't seen one spot that they missed.

Description of Work
painted the inside of our house. Some ceilings as high as 24ft and lots of molding.

04/12/2017

Judith U.

What turned me off was when contract labor tried to place a full cup of coffee with cream in a full recycling be. I complained and there was no response.

Description of Work
Paint rear of house; power was patio

Category pressure washing, interior painters

We strive to make every client happy, although we recognize that is not always possible. We struggle with this review as we do not believe it represents a fair reflection of the overall project. Our team is in constant contact with our clients throughout the project. We always let clients know if we are not going to be on time, and we respond to every inquiry. It is one of our core values to continuously improve, so we will take this feedback and work to ensure that our other clients have a better experience.

03/22/2017

Steve M.

Carpenter did fine on the rebuild. The stain work committed to they could not professionally do and practically ruined the outside of my home. Prep work bad and over applied semi-transparent stain. of course they only use subs and don't do the work themselves. Very little supervision of the sub. Then walked away after a year of not taking care of. We paid for the deck but not for the stain work.

Description of Work
Hired to Stain my Redwood home and rebuild a deck.

Category woodworking, house painters

This was a problem project, where expectations regarding the preparation of the home were not managed by us effectively. There were lots of issues with this project, including the rainiest October in recent history. The requirement from the homeowner to fully prep the home before any staining was done was not able to be supported. We did not ask for payment on the exterior stain. Because the client was not happy with the results, we involved several stain experts to assist in resolving the situation. We invested over $20K in the effort (far more than the original proposal) but were not able to complete the project to this client's satisfaction. We do use subcontractors, but the owner of the company was at this house nearly every day during the project, so comments about not managing our crews are simply not true. We have learned a lot from this experience and have made changes to our processes to ensure that future staining projects are successful.

12/09/2016

Patrick and Eileen O.

Extremely happy. We have a big house; but the company got right on it, and worked continuously until the job was done. Good attention to detail and quality. Courteous, knowledgeable staff. Now, eight months later, the staining work and carpentry repairs look great. The team bent over backwards to make sure we were happy with the job.

Description of Work
Exterior staining. Carpentry repairs as needed.

Category woodworking, house painters

09/04/2015

Robert H.

Our house had gone 15 years without much updating. An area we thought we would start with was the front door and select window sills that were flaking paint bad. The front door was a mess with sticky glue and oozing residue due to direct sun exposure. Jim spent hours prepping the door and window sills. After his paint job all looked like new. When all was said and done we felt great about our money being well spent. Our sales associate was Heath and our painter was Jim. Both did their jobs in a professional manner and we will use them again.

Description of Work
We had our front door and 4 large window sill painted.

08/02/2015

Stacey M.

They did a fabulous job painting our kitchen cabinets. The work was carefully planned and executed. They were timely, professional, clean and efficient. We were coached through the process, offered various options to get to the end goal and given an experts opinion. We couldn't be happier with the final product and the difference it makes in our kitchen. The result is beautiful.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets

05/21/2015

William F.

Everything looks perfect. They did have to do some repair work to a section of drywall, but that looks perfect also.

Description of Work
Interior painting and repaired drywall water damage.

03/24/2015

Susan R M.

They created a mess. They got paint all over the carpet. They tried but they never really completely got it cleaned out. They tried but they did a messy job. They weren’t lousy. They did a good job at painting but they got it all to the carpet too. The price was expensive. The painting was fine.

Description of Work
We used CertaPro. They did an interior job for us.

01/28/2015

Lori L.

Very well. Worked on schedule, paid attention to detail, worked neatly and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and deck, paint trim on house, stain 6 doors inside.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

01/19/2015

Karen B.

Mostly went fine. There were some times that I needed to prompt workers to redo some work, but the work done was good. They couldn't find the faucet in the back and were cleaning their equipment in my newly installed bathtub in a renovated bathroom and scratched it in the process (very minor scratch), but had not asked about the faucet. I had a leak that went into the carpet and the plumber who came to assess the problem had to cut a hole in a wall that had just been painted, but they painters came back and fixed it with no trace that it had been cut. I had to tell them not to stand on beds to reach the ceiling and to make sure and cover everything completely, but otherwise all was good. They even moved beds up and downstairs for me for some tenants who were moving in in a couple of weeks. ( I tipped them for that). They were prompt and did a good job.

Description of Work
repaired parts of walls that were scraped up, scraped ceiling of popcorn finish and did knockdown on the ceiling. Painted downstairs of townhouse.

Category drywall, interior painters

07/21/2014

judith D.

Arrived on time, lots of crew available, worked hard, worked fast, excellent quality, very professional. Far exceeded my expectations certainly an A++ job,,

Description of Work
Pain interior walls, trim, paint garage door (moved furniture, back and forth, house occupied)

06/18/2014

Colleen C.

Provider's employees were always punctual, courteous and trustworthy. I did not feel at all ill at ease leaving them in my home when I had to be elsewhere. Work was done as promised. There was some mess I had to clean up, but that is to be expected with the amount of sanding on the walls that had to be done. Company went to extra measures to paint a wall with some troublesome stones. They ended up trying several different products to get it to cover.

Description of Work
Interior: Removed all wallpaper, repaired any wall cracks, patched nail holes, painted. Exterior: Caulked all seams, painted Garage: Removed popcorn ceiling, taped and patched, painted Rent House: Caulked all cracks between masonry blocks, primed wood, painted home and painted trim & fascia in complementary color

Category drywall, masonry, house painters, interior painters

06/10/2014

Stephen G.

They're really good. The whole thing was an excellent experience. The person who did the job responded quickly. He came out and looked at it. He gave the estimate very quickly. I had difficulty contacting some of the other folks and they didn't turn their bids until a week. With CertaPro, it took them a day or two the most. Two guys came out and they did a great work. They showed up everyday. They didn't really need much input from me and they were busy working. They're here by 8 o'clock every morning and they got done when they had to get done for that day. The time from when I asked them to do the job until they started work was less than a week. They did it really quickly and they did the job. They picked up and cleaned. I couldn't ask for anything better. They gave me a range on the carpentry repairs. Those were reasonable.

Description of Work
For painting, I used CertaPro. I had them paint the exterior of my house and repair the garage ceiling.

Category drywall, house painters

05/23/2014

Howard B.

The initial interview went very well - very professional with their intentions. The actual work was poor (with the first crew.) They missed several areas - although they promised two coats, we don't believe that happened. After they indicated they were finished, we went through the house and had six pages of things that were wrong - and these were things like spots on the wall where there was no paint, paint on mirrors, windows, doors, carpet... We spoke with the sales team and they sent out another crew to take care of the issues. The second crew was much better and took care of most of the problems. The end result is that we have a paint job that's probably a "C" level paint job - probably wasn't worth what we paid - but definitely was not worth all the hassle. If you use them, make sure the paint crew you get is a good one. We will look elsewhere next time.

Description of Work
Painted several rooms

05/14/2014

Barbara G.

They were very good. We had to call them back a couple of times to fix some things, but it was not a problem. We understood that the job was very large, so there could have been some overlooked things. They painted two coats on all the trim and every wall. They were very responsive, they came back right away to fix the issues. They were very professional and did great work. We would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They painted the entire house with two coats.

04/17/2014

Frederick J.

They did a great job! They were very involved and made sure I was satisfied with the job before they took my payment. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They painted the entire interior of my house.

02/20/2014

Janie F.

CentraPro was amazing! They were professional, punctual, excellent quality and workmanship. We were very very happy and would not hesitate to use CentraPro again and will recommend to friends and family.

01/30/2014

Mike K.

Very professional, courteous and friendly. I would recommend to anyone! Price was higher than other quotes but was well worth it in my opinion for the job to be done fast and beautifully. Painters did an excellent job and were able to get everything finished and cleaned up in less than one full day.

Description of Work
Recently hired certapro to sand (remove texture) and paint kitchen & breakfast area walls.

11/07/2013

christine S.

It went great! We fought the rain for a couple of days but they tried to get as much done as possible before the rains. Worked hard and consistently. The professionalism of the company blew me away! This is a national company with franchise so you get great organization, great employess and NO fly by nite painters who are impossible to track down. Plus their quote beat another quote from a local painter here on Angie's list. They gave me the Sherwin Williams colors to choose from and wrote everything out in a contract. NO surprises! When we found extra wood damaage that needed repair I knew what it was going to be too! My house looks beautiful! I would use Certapro Painters again and I will recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Power wash, and prep exterior including caulking of home for painting. My house is completely wood. Also, there was a fair amount of wood repair to do around windows and also some wood siding replacement. Paint house with attached and detached garages. Then do all the trim work in a different color

Category house painters

09/19/2013

Erica V.

Heath, the sales representative, was very attentive and accommodating. The men who painted my house were professional and did VERY high quality work. I've used several painters, and they did the most meticulous job, without me hounding them. I was exceedingly pleased.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior brick

09/09/2013

zachary C.

I love their attention to detail. The salesperson gave me a specific scope of work along with his work proposal. I hired them because they listened to what I wanted done and they priced the job accordingly. The crew showed up on time and completed the work as promised. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
I hired Certapro to paint a large great room with very high ceilings. I've also used them in the past to paint other rooms.

08/07/2013

Jacqulyn B.

They were very good. They were very professional, on time and cleaned up well after themselves.

Description of Work
They painted 4 interior rooms of my home.

07/23/2013

Pat C.

We were expecting to pay a considerable amount of money for 3 rooms. I asked him to price the other rooms as well. he presented the estimate and I was good with it. I asked about the additional work and to my surprise he said the price included all the work, including tax. In addition he said it would take less than 5 business days. all of it. the crew came and as promised one in 3.5 days which included all the extra work (fix the door frames and ceilings) - excellent work. nothing on the floors, furniture. they took great care.

Description of Work
Interior painting - living area, great room, dining area, 2 bedrooms, bath, laundry room, hall (2 ceilings). repaired door frames, columns, added corner round

A1 Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Interior and Exterior, Residential and Commercial Painting. Stucco. Drywall Repair. Deck Staining. Power Washing, Carpentry Repairs of all types. Faux finishes. Removal of wallpaper and popcorn ceilings.