When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Holland, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Holland
- McKee DrywallHe is an excellent drywaller. Very meticulous about his work. He is very clean and very knowledgeable. I will recommend him to all of my friends.
- Rivera's HandymanWilliam was very professional and had great suggestions on how to make my project better. I will hire him again for my other projects.
- Bradford PaintingI have lived in this house and had it painted two other times. This is the best paint job and most prompt and courteous firm/people I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them
- Let David Do ItOnce again happy to report Tyler and David did a great job! Unfortunately my girlfriend crashed (Mis-judged) the back wall in the garage...The boys were spot on and did a great drywall repair..They were prompt, on time and just plain professional… They replaced the Base board, texture coated the repair and painted to match...Cant ever tell it happened… Thanks guys…. Richar
- Bradford PaintingThe painting and repairs were done promptly and done well. The price was quite fair. I would call them again when I need painting done. Larry Clarke Little Rock
- All Star HandymanThe drywall project went extremely well the guys came out on time and went out of their way to accommodate my hours of work I would give them an A+ rating if angies list had that to give I will rehire and recommend them to family members and friends (on time plus perfect job) thanks Angies List !
- All Star HandymanRubio’s did great work in my home! From patches to entirely new walls, the quality was AMAZING. There’s no way to see where old stops and new starts with how they matched the existing texture! When you call be sure to ask for Del and he will deliver.
- All Star HandymanIt was a smooth and pleasant experience, fair pricing, and finished before the deadline. Over all a great job done and will be doing business with them again.
- Bradford PaintingWent great. The painter was clean, punctual and professional. He did a really nice job. How owner is great. Communicates well. Also was very reasonable.
- A & D Restoration IncDon Broussard’s company, A&D Restoration did an excellent job for us! We’re kind of picky and had a few minor things we weren’t 100% happy with, and I told Don as much. He had his guys back out to fix what needed fixing in a timely manner and at no additional charge to me. We really couldn’t be happier. Don is very attentive and straightforward, which we greatly appreciate. His subcontractors and his own crew did excellent work, and his way of doing things makes sure insurance covers it. If you’ve got restoration work that needs to be done, I highly recommend you give Don / A&D Restoration a call
Drywall Contractors in Holland
- Business Description:Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-s..Recent Review:Wonderful! He did not bother me, I offered him juice or cold water and he don't want any. The first time he came, he installed 17 handles and knobs on my new cabinet and finished that up job. Then he gonna do more but started raining at 3pm and he will come again on Saturday to finished some miscellaneous remaining home projects. He carried 4 heavy boxes for me downstairs He did install the toilet paper holder. He put a bracket for outdoor thermometer-clock. He did instruct me to buy a non slip skid strip for the bath tub instead using non slip chemical application and I thanked him for that.Diane K.
- Business Description:McKee Drywall is a family owned business. We provide all types of Drywall Installation and repair services. We specialize in Drywall Patching and Repair and we have over 40 years of experience. We are owner operated and offer some of the best drywall work in the market in this area. The cost of each service is determined by the job. Please call us or click for a free estimate today
- Business Description:I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needsRecent Review:I was amazed. The interior was a plum metallic being changed to a white with a hint of lime plus a dark cream trim. The job was completed in 3 days and was perfect. I liked it so much I hired them to do the clapboard back wall of my house, eaves, trim and 18 windows. The exterior job was completed in under a week and made my 45 year old house look new again. I am impressed. I thought the price was very fair for their quality of work. James LedforJames L.
- Business Description:Father and son business since 1982. Free estimates.Recent Review:I've dealt with multiple contractors through home ownership and never had such a great experience before. David and Josh Whitehead provided a fantastic experience from start to finish. From estimates and outlining the body of work to the final completion of the entire project. Replacing all siding, trim and accent, gable vents, gutters, two doors entirely down to the framing, weather stripping, painting all exterior doors including new, trim work on the interior for new doors, new mailbox post and mailbox, new house numbers, removing satellite dishes, sanding and painting chimney caps, breaker boxes, and energy meter. Painted exterior window framing that could not be trim capped. Literally the entirety of the exterior of the house is completely new or renovated at this point. On top of a couple small things on the interior. They not only did everything agreed upon in the work order/signed agreement, but continued to go above and beyond in every aspect of their work. Everything we detailed and outlined, and then some. I truly cannot express how great the experience with them was from start to finish, and I will be using them again for all things I need in the future. Pictures are included with numbers of the address blurred outTim B.
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:He did a wonderful job, washing the siding of my home, he was extremely efficient and timely, he also pressure-washed the 2 decks and the window shutters, and he just a great job. He is an efficient worker and an asset to this community, it's very hard to find reliable workers around hereDiana J.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:It went very well. This is the third time we have used Get ER Done, and we have always been very impressed with the speed that they have responded to our call and request and how pleased we have been with their work and how reasonable they have been with their price. We have recommended them to our good friends and neighbors and we would recommend them to you. Do yourself a favor and hire Get ER DONE for your next challenging task. You will be glad you didCindy D.
- Business Description:Painting - Interior & Exterior, Drywall repair, Staining & painting cabinets. Call or Text Super Wonderful Painting!Recent Review:Perfect. My contractor applied cement board to the walls and left enormous gaps and holes. I asked what he was going to do about them and he said the painter would fix it. I was heartbroken and after all the time and money spent I knew this room would never look right or even good. enter Bob Garrison. He spent a long time pointing out flaws some I had not noticed myself. he quoted a price that was a bit high but I hired him for his attention to detail and he and Dean showed up on time and in good moods. They went to work applying moldings, baseboards, caulk, etc. then they applied the most perfect paint job I have ever seen as well as working through the weekend which was fine by me. Each day before leaving they asked me to inspect their work and any detail that bugged me they cheerfully corrected. This room that I had lost hope for now looks ready for a magazine, no kidding. Their skill set goes way beyond painting. They will be back to fix my walls and paint my entire house. They performed a miracleRobert M.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:They guys were very professional, cleaned up after themselves, did a great job, and were very efficient! Mr. Carroll was very responsive and receptive to any changes I wanted to make to the scope of work. The whole bathroom project was not planned, and they were very helpful and understanding to my limited budgetKirsten B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:Went great. Due to the fact it took about a month before we were able to settle with the insurance company, the area had become unsafe. Therefore the crew worked from sunrise till 9PM to get it done. Also they went above and beyond in helping me with my claim as the insurance company did not want to pay even close to the estimate. It was enlightening to see there r still caring and conscience company's out there. I will contact them first for any other projects I have plus highly recommend to my friends and familyjanice d.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Holland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- A-1 Pro-Paintng,Flooring and Remodeling8800 Anchrome Rd.
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC3755 Irby Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC
- FOWLER PAINTING4145 WILLOW GLEN CIR
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- FOWLER PAINTING
- Hernandez Painting (Residential & Commercial)9500 South Heights, Lot 125
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Hernandez Painting (Residential & Commercial)
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services1088 Eglantine Rd
Shirley, Arkansas 72153
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services
- Neighborhood Plumbers300 Indianhead Cove Ste 106
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Neighborhood Plumbers
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop200 Goshen Avenue
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Opposable Thumbs Workshop
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whit Davis Lumber Company