Rock City Remodeling & Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2016

Home Repair & Improvement “No job too big or too small”...

We Specialize in Residentual Window Renovations. We care about the fine details! Let us be your first and last window renovation company. Veteran owned, So if you are a Veteran, Police, Nurse or work with the public ask about your 10% discount. Please Contact us for your Free in home window consultation and estimate Today!

We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repairs on homes that we did not do the installation on.

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

04/12/2017

Picked up parts at lowes..was there on time ,,finished in 30 mins! Awesome job!

Description of Work
Natural gas had a leak in line! Replaced line,,capped off all non used fittings,,pressure tested ,,was passed by city inspector!

Category gas leak repair,drain cleaning

04/09/2017

They replaced my hot water heater.

Description of Work
My 3rd time to hire them. Fast service.

Category handyman service,water heater repair,drain cleaning

01/06/2017

Great job. Fast. Clean.

Description of Work
New floorboards and vinyl.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,drain cleaning

11/12/2016

He gave me an estimate on the work, showed me pictures, and described what caused the problem, told me what could be done, what he recommended be done. He was able to start on the project the same day and finished the same day before I came home from work. Everything is working great now and that relieves my mind immensely.

Description of Work
I had a plumbing stoppage under my home between kitchen and bathroom - pipes had to be dug out and replaced, toilet had to be taken out, line cleaned, new seals installed, and re-attached. The added plus was a line leak was found the next day and he came out on Saturday morning one hour after I contacted him, he fixed it free of charge.

Category drain cleaning

11/03/2016

Carl and his crew arrived on time. Job was completed quickly with great care and quality. Great communication. Perfect cleanup. Cost was very reasonable. I definitely will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Water service line, from the main , was leaking.

Category plumbing

construction remodeling, handyman work

no landscaping or trash hauling