Harris Pest Control

With Angi since October 2010

No Mercy Pest Control

Since 2016, we have been specializing in pest control and exterminating services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer a 10% discount for military and first responders. We can help with all general pests, roaches, water bugs, wasps, bees, airwings, scorpion, centipedes, millipedes, termites, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, army worms, mice rats, and more! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/11/2014

Cathie H.

Harris Pest Control is more than just a great service provider. If you need service or if there is still an issue after initial treatment, Brian is prompt and professional. We have used this service for at least 5 years with NO complaints. Here is just one example of the service we have come to appreciate from Harris Pest Control. Found a couple of scorpions outside by our sprinkler shut off, way bigger than normal... A couple of days later I found a scorpion in my house - had never seen one this large before - freaked out - called Brian for help. He showed up the next day with an arsenal and was extremely informative on the possible causes, what we could do to stop them from trying to share our house with us, and type of scorpion we found. We were not seeing the little tan ones but a nasty red brown one. Yuck. After the treatment, Brian followed up to make sure we did not have further issues. GREAT SERVICE!!

Description of Work
Pest and bug control

11/12/2013

Gerald C.

The service was great and very thorough , Brian sprayed my large yard and the trees . I will continue to use Brian and would recommend you use him also. He uses a product that is not a repellant but a toxin that works on the nervous systems over period of time which prevent secondary queens reproducing large rebound infest-ions.

Description of Work
Brian sprayed inside and out to combat the Argentine ants that I have been battling since purchasing a lakefront home . Brian has come out three times on a monthly basis and it is working . He sprayed my man cave/boathouse also that was infested.

08/05/2013

Bob S.

We are very impressed with Harris Pest Control. Brian Harris is very professional and informative. Have used him before and would again; and would definately recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Exterminated for fleas.

05/28/2013

Daniel N.

Brian was very professional and prompt. Treatment seems to have been effective. No complaints.

Description of Work
General pest treatment and checkup.

03/11/2013

Bob B.

Brian Harris was prompt, professional, courteous, and his price was way below what a major Pest Control quoted me. Brian didn't high pressure me into signing a contract, either. He seems to have solved my ant problem. I will use Harris Pest Control again.

Description of Work
My wife and I had a bad ant problem. Brian Harris sprayed our lawn, the outside of our house, and in strategic places inside our house.

09/24/2012

Bob S.

Extremely well, I have no more un-wanted guests.

Description of Work
I could not have been more pleased with Mr. Harris. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was always prompt, and telephoned to come early for first visit. Work performed was above and beyond expectation. I would highly recommend him for any of your pest control needs. Cost was the best price out of 5 others I called and he was much more polite.

07/17/2012

Donna S.

,This is a small business that I have used for several years. The owner/operator is all the above. He wears a company shirt and drives a company truck, so there is no security threat when he comes to your door. He works quietly and is polite in every way. And here is the best part: NO CONTRACT. He comes when called but otherwise does not bother you. I have never needed him more than ONCE A YEAR...and you can't beat the price! Contracts are available if you prefer. A real gentleman.

Description of Work
Complete inside and outside house and garage pest inspection and control. My house is approximately 2400 square feet plus a two-car attached garage. He used a spray that worked on wood, tile, concrete and carpet. It is completely invisible and odorless within a very short time. Icould have given a dinner party the same day he sprayed. When he finished he told me of any potential problems he foresees, such as soil too high against the foundation of the house. That can now be fixed before it becomes a problem. A great job at a very fair price.