Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Spring, TX
There are 83 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Spring
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsFantastic. Working with Colony Roofing is very straitforward. They checked work each day. Installation crew was great. Worked each day until that day's work was sealed from rain. Cleaned up very well.
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsI got four quotes to replace my roof and Colony wasn't the highest or the lowest, but I picked them because of their long history of quality work. They are BBB accredited and the team they sent out to replace my roof was both knowledgeable and efficient. They split up and each one knew their job and they got after it. Both Steve and his son stopped by during the day and provided updates on how things were going. I had to admire their dedication as they worked until 9PM and finished up by flashlight, but got the job done in one day. After my inspection the next day in the daylight I can tell they did a quality job. Very happy read less
- M & M Roofing Co IncGreat, the team showed up on time, found the problem and completed the repair quickly for a reasonable price.
- TURNER ENTERPRISESSteve and his two man crew were simply awesome. You name it, they did it exceeding all expectations. My only regret is that I could only give them 5 stars, they deserved many more. Quality work, courteous service, on time all the time, fantastic cleanup all at reasonable and competitive price. If you are looking for painter, hire these people. Thank you Steve for being the contractor everyone hopes to hire read less
- M & M Roofing Co IncMy wife and I were in the process of selling our house. The buyer’s inspector found a small section of shingles that had buckled. We were afraid that this would affect the closing date for the sale of our house. I call Michael D. McCollom with M & M Roofing at 8:15 AM and he was here at 11:00 AM to inspect. Mike sent over a “near-by” crew and they completed the repairs by 2:00 PM. Mike had installed the roof about six years ago. The repairs were done under their warranty. I have never seen this type of great service. I would highly recommend Mike McCollom and M & M Roofing read less
- Distinguished DesignsThird time we’ve used Eric, owner of Distinguished Designs. Previous jobs were a laundry room remodel and the addition of a detached outdoor patio with roof. This time it was a beach house remodel in Galveston. We’ve found that Eric has very good attention detail, used highly skilled crews, and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of construction. Feeling comfortable with Eric’s abilities, what started as an “add another bathroom” job turned into a complete remodel. We are very happy with the end product and would not hesitate to use Eric again. Many of our neighbors have seen the finished remodel and requested Eric’s contact information. I highly recommend Eric read less
- A1 ElecticRaul went ABOVE and BEYOND for my Commercial client. He was extremely transparent with pricing, materials needed, professional quote for work, even within the guarantee for work done. Was extremely thorough and communicated well throughout the entirety of the job. I had a situation that was extremely time sensitive [within 36 hours], Raul made sure to facilitate my job around his schedule and get it professionally done with enough time for myself and my client to walkthrough and confirm that everything was done in a workman like manner. Not the last time we are going to use his service, very confident for the next job read less
- Priceless PaintingWent very well. Crew here on time every day. It was about a 2 day project. Excellent work! Cleaned up the area very nicely. The were careful to try to keep dust at a minimum with vacuum they had. Would definitely hire them again. Plan to paint exterior after hurricane season.
- John Teeter ContractingMr. John Teeter is a true craftsman who is mindful of all the details that made our project a great success. Teeter Contracting performed beyond our expectations and I have more projects for his company in the near future. They use quality materials and finishes and are meticulous about the details including the final cleanup. Mr. Teeter has many years of experience in the construction business and it shows in his approach to reasonable pricing and timely completion read less
- Mr. AndersonWork performed on schedule, and well done. Scott Anderson was careful to check with me as to my wishes concerning some details. Cost was reasonable.
Contractors in Spring
- Business Description:Our business specializes in makes customer happy with what they want. We have 6 years in business for a good reason: Quality, responsibilities, good prices, communication and relationship with our costumers; Everything we build is one of a kind. We don’t sell Product, We don’t have a big showroom. We don’t try to “sell” you on anything specific. We just listen to your ideas, ask–and answer–a lot of questions, then try to help you make good decisions about what type of cabinets would work best.. read lessRecent Review:This was a terrible experience. I wanted a built in desk with drawers on the bottom and open shelves up top. Basic Summary: A 5 hour installation of the completed build ins turned into 4 DAYS of inconvenience, an incomplete project, and a crazy mess in my study (5 Days if you count their truck issues causing the initial day to be pushed back a day). The plan was for Alejandro to build and paint the cabinets/shelves at his shop and show up on a Monday to install. He stated that installation would take 3 hours total. He then communicated that he would need to do some of the painting upon installation for the shelves on top. He assured me installation would be "3 to 5 hours with the paint". For starters, when he arrived 2 hours late (!!) on the first day, none of the cabinets were painted and none of the open shelves were built. A very specific part of the design I wanted wasn't done. I wanted to have file sized drawers and the drawers that he build were too short. When I pointed that out, he said he could fix it no problem. Unfortunately, he just made bigger drawers that were still not deep enough and made bigger holes in the base where the drawers aren't able to line up properly. Showing up over an hour late both days, Day 2-3 consisted of finishing the installation and they started caulking and "prepping" for paint. This consisted of making extremely sloppy holes for the computer wires, drilling and re-drilling holes when he missed the mark and sanding some surfaces. The caulking was on some edges but not all, and nothing was consistent. Then before finishing all of the "prep" work, they started throwing some paint on the cabinets. I asked him to ensure that the floor would be covered to avoid paint splatters, which he said of course. He then left for the day and said he would be back to finish paint and complete the job the next day. DAY 4, when he arrived, I told him that all of the edges needed to be caulked, not just some, before they proceeded with paint. He said of course. Again, he failed to cover the floor to protect it from paint splatter and said he had a cleaning solution to clean the floor and I wouldn't notice. He then began caulking as I had asked, and his buddy began painting. When it was time for them to leave, I noticed a huge ring and uneven paint on the desk top where they had set the paint can on top of the wet paint. The buddy said, "Yeah that's my bad. I was closing the can and set it on top." That was my last straw, the absolute lack of courtesy, professionalism, care, and attention to detail was lacking at every turn. Once we finally got them out of the house and looked at the whole thing, it was so disappointing. Both my husband and I were working during this entire WEEK so we weren't watching their every move. In the end, the paint was horrible, blotchy, and uneven, with little attention to detail with edges not being painted all the way. The edge was incomplete with gapping holes. My walls were scuffed and had paint all over because the paint tape on the edge was rushed and not done properly. My tile floor has paint splatter all over it. My husband had to balance and figure out how to fix the drawers because they were crooked. And last but not least, we have had to sand, install edging and repaint the entire thing to make it actually complete and usable. The entire time, Alejandro seemed nice enough; however, he made excuses about their lack of competence, incompleteness, and lack of timeliness. He ignored my requests from start to finish and cost us a lot of wasted time, money, and effort. The project was a complete disappointment. I had originally hired him because they had absolutely stellar reviews and pricing was reasonable. Unfortunately, I hope that my review helps someone avoid the horrible experience we had to ensure read lessKatherine M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years construction experience, our team has extensive knowledge which translates to premier home improvements that are completed quickly, neatly, and correctly! Our commitment to service, quality, and communication is displayed from the moment we provide you with a free written estimate. Please visit our website at www.southernddllc.com We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creative solutions, as well as finishing projects on time and within budget. We will design and bu.. read lessRecent Review:Eric Fowler of Distinguished Designs was referred to us from a friend of ours, formerly in the construction business. His proposal was very competitive, and he was able to start right away. His Team was great. They suggested several ideas that were incorporated into the project that were a value add. In addition the work they performed was quality work. Very professional and polite as well. I'm a a retired Architect, my wife is in Commercial Real Estate. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend Eric Fowler and Distinguished Designs read lessMckenzie E.
- Business Description:Precision Roof Crafters began business in 1996 serving the Southeast Region of Texas withrenovation, catastrophe restoration and new construction services. Since then, we have produced over 17,000 roofing projects across the country. The driving force of our company is an unyielding commitment to client satisfaction. For over a decade, Precision Roof Crafters has gained the trust and loyalty of many new clients as a direct result of that level of commitment. Today, perhaps the greatest sign .. read lessRecent Review:Great communication and very professional!Angela G.
- Business Description:Before sending a message - PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE 281.415.7363 - Infinite Construction is a custom design and build Co. committed to hard work, honesty, integrity, quality and reliability both in materials and workmanship. We specialize in custom Patio Covers, Roof Additions, Balconies, Pergolas, Decks, Gazebos, Paver Patio's and Driveways, Outdoor Kitchens, Screened Patios, and much more. We named our Company Infinite Construction because the possibilities of your pr.. read lessRecent Review:Materials were great quality. Workmanship was very good. Price was very fair. This deck has style that I didn't expect .Peggy P.
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned and operated, roofing company with an experienced roofing crew, dedicated to installing and performing quality roofing systems. Integrity Roofing is certified as a shingle master with CertainTeed, you can also find us on CertainTeed.com website as a preferred roofing company. We handle roof repairs, roof replacement, we offer payment options for easy payment. We repair/replace 3 tab, laminated, metal roofs, and tile roofs. We are insured and “A” rated with BBB read lessRecent Review:Everything was great. Work started and ended on time. During the job Terrence answered all of my questions, had videos of the work as it progressed, and explained the materials he was using and why. Cleanup after the job was finished was great. First the workers did their cleanup then Terrence did another walkthrough of the yard. Neighbors have commented on how nice it looks read lessLeanne P.
- Business Description:Where integrity and precision matter. I, John, do most of the remodeling and daily repairs that help your house work properly for you and your family's needs. I work in an orderly fashion and do every job as if I were doing it for myself or even a close family member. I use licensed subcontractors for plumbing, electrical and other trades that require licensure. Serving portions of Harris County read lessRecent Review:installing/mounting a gym rack in my garageEdmond O.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, & 2015. General contractor for outdoor living spaces and hardscape designer. We design and build for the outdoor living spaces. We offer a free refrigerator with the purchase of an outdoor kitchen and a free fan with the purchase of a porch. We complete all the HOA specifications for our customers to submit to their HOA or we will submit them.We also do all of the construction drawings at no charge with purchase read less
- Business Description:Established in 1998, D & S Woodworks is a family owned and operated establishment. Our products are built with the highest quality wood materials and hardware. Using exotic and domestic woods, we are able to create masterpieces that are pleasing to the eye and are used for everyday life. Our products are built and finished at our facility, delivered, and installed at the site, with as little interruption to our customer’s everyday life. We specialize in making your kitchen & bathroom cabine.. read less
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated home improvement business servicing Houston and the surrounding area. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement and construction, we pride ourselves in always providing the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship. Our customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and our owner is present for all projects from design to execution. Our services include: Remodeling of Kitchen & Bathrooms, General Remodeling, Interior & Exterior Painting, Co.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic job, he built out the wall, put in a pocket door, did a fantastic job painting my bedroom, installed shades. So nice and great communication....left my house immaculate! In the process of working with him again read lesscolleen K.
- Business Description:We'd like to tell you a little about McKelvey Designs. We are Ron and Debbie McKelvey and McKelvey Designs is our family business. We started McKelvey Designs in 1991 after having worked with my parents and grandparents in our family business for 20 years. Hull-McKelvey Beauti-Pleat Draperies was a large, well known drapery business that covered the windows in many homes throughout Houston and the surrounding areas during Houston's building boom from the 60's until the oil bust in the eightie.. read lessRecent Review:Debbie and Ron are very professional and Debbie is very good at helping you decide what needs to be done and has excellent suggestions on what to use and how it will look. She is very patient and will go shopping with you to help pick out items you need. Their help is also very reliable and professional read lessJoanie S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- The Woodlands
- Panorama Village
- Cut And Shoot
- Jersey Village
- New Caney
general contractors in Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1516 Construction17700 Highway 3
- 1st Capital Contractors21484 Kingdom Edge Dr
- 1st Responders Construction8514 Vogue Lane
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 3 Sons Paint & Sheetrock Rapair20706 May Showers Cir
- 300 Contracting LLC16223 Pasadero Dr
- 3D Home Improvements1100 S Cherry St
- 3D Remodeling11735 Lima Dr
- 4 D Construction25498 Macedonia Road
- 4 Your Kingdom Remodeling & Construction300 Woerner Rd 1029
- 1516 Construction
- A & A Custom Homes13611 Lake Ridge Dr
- A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM7922 FALL GLEN DR
- A Plus Home Remodeling1000 Farrah Ln
- A QUALITY PLUS CONSTRUCTION1921 Spring Cypress Road
- A to Z Handyman Services3018 Brea Crest
- A&L General Contractors, LLC11569 Hwy 6 PMB Box 135
Sugar Land, Texas
- A&P Constrution4747 Research Forest Dr
- A-1 Preferred Contractors1415 Cattle Dr.
- A.P. Contractors11671 Rosewood Forest Ct
- AAA Kitchens, Baths & More Inc.3015 Greenridge Dr. 72
- AAA Masonry & Home Remodeling40 Blue Lake Dr
- AAA Painting Plumbing and Construction815 Kost
- AAC Roofing & C. S.6711 Marisol Drive
- ABC's Brushes Company12320 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 600 #238
- Able Handymen7639 Post Bridge Rd
- ABS Improvements Inc2008 Fm 2104
- Acam Designs.2166 Deerhurst Ln
- Accent Construction Services Inc12119 Hollister St Ste A
- Accent Outdoors23206 Interstate 45 N.
- Accent Windows3305 Preston Ave
- Ace Fencing and Painting14138 Brownsville St
- ACE Handyman Services North Houston 1701 Northpark Dr Suite 6
- ACOATA PAINT & REMODELING10430 HEMWICK DR
- Act Enterprises Inc1203 Half Moon Dr
- ACTS of Restoration Ministry622 Merrimac Ridge
- Acute Angle Painting915 Twin Falls Rd
- Addison Roofing & Construction3091 College Park Drive Ste 240-70
- Adonis Consulting Llc945 Mc Kinney Street / Suite 459
- Advantage Fencing415 E. 43rd Street
- AES Services3318 Cannon Pass ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- Affordable Home Improvements17619 Quiet Loch Ln
- Affordable Home Repair and Remodeling3827 Coltwood
- Affordable Remodeling by John18927 Pine Trace Ct
- Agave Construction16245 Sun View Ln
- AIM BLINDS & SHUTTERS2641 ROY RD
- AJ HANDYMAN SERVICES2211 Rayford Rd 111 # 203
- Al's Carpentry & More22318 Merabrook Dr.
- Al's Construction51 Chestnut Ridge
NEW CANEY, Texas
- ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION5419 B Clarewood Dr.
- All American Construction505 Pine Cluster Court
- All Construction Solutions4214 Tasselwood Lane
- ALL TYPE ROOFING INCPO BOX 60896
- All-Star Sheds6633 Gulf Freeway
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services1431 Walnut Ln
- Allan Walter HomesPO Box 131636
- Allstarworks2411 Bennington St
- Alpha & Omega Services20426 Drakewood Dr
- Alpha Restoration10607 Crestwater Cir
- AMAZING BUILDINGS206 N Watson Ave
- AMC Remodeling922 Crabapple Way
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- American Construction Unlimited1819 Cedarwood Ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- Americas Handyman 29623 Loddington St
- AmeriPride Construction Company5100 Westheimer Rd Suite 200
- AMF Total Restoration9407 deanwood st.
- AmPro Construction Services, Inc.19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas
- Anchor BoatliftsPo Box 623
- Anderson Remodeling Inc12346 Spring Cypress Rd
- Angel's General Construction12630 Fawncrest Dr,
- Annie Does What Honey Don't2129 FM 2920 Suite 190-184
- Ant's Maintenance7007 Belgold Ste A
- Anything Under the Roof10022 Colby Ln
- Apogee Construction Services LLC7414 Tours St
- Apollo Custom Metals11536 Riverview
- APPLE PAINTING & REMODELING6810 Winding Trace Dr
- Araiza Stone1610 Forest Trace Dr
Sugar Land, Texas
- ARDC8630 Dawnridge Dr
- Arguera's Paint5500 El Camino del Rey St
- Arroyo's Remodeling17376 cozumel
- Artek Painting & Construction14518 Hempstead Rd
- Artizan Construction GroupPO Box 841598
- Arturo & Carlos Painting6330 Barton Hollow Ln
- Augusta Construction Solutions, Inc.13318 Via Pinetta
- Avarys Construction14734 Country Rose Lane
- Avila's Hardwood Floor Inc17815 Laurelton Dr
- Ayala's Remodeling Solutions4004 Vaughn St
- A & A Custom Homes
- B & C Plumbing22780 Cypresswood Dr
- b&b contracting13510, N LEESHORE DR
- B&B Remodeling Services
- B.V. Elegant Wood Concepts11733 Logan Ridge Dr
- Baliene Services691 County Rd 941
- Balleza Roofing & Construction11022 Tower Oaks Blvd
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- Bear Creek Contracting15719 Sandy Hill Dr
- Beazer10110 West Sam Pkwy Ste A 100
- Bekmode710 Herman Street
- Best Concepts and Price Inc.22820 IH 45 7K
- Best Crew Roofing12426 Nicholson Rd
- B & C Plumbing