Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Humble, TX
There are 73 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Humble
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsFantastic. Working with Colony Roofing is very straitforward. They checked work each day. Installation crew was great. Worked each day until that day's work was sealed from rain. Cleaned up very well.
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsI got four quotes to replace my roof and Colony wasn't the highest or the lowest, but I picked them because of their long history of quality work. They are BBB accredited and the team they sent out to replace my roof was both knowledgeable and efficient. They split up and each one knew their job and they got after it. Both Steve and his son stopped by during the day and provided updates on how things were going. I had to admire their dedication as they worked until 9PM and finished up by flashlight, but got the job done in one day. After my inspection the next day in the daylight I can tell they did a quality job. Very happy read less
- M & M Roofing Co IncGreat, the team showed up on time, found the problem and completed the repair quickly for a reasonable price.
- TURNER ENTERPRISESSteve and his two man crew were simply awesome. You name it, they did it exceeding all expectations. My only regret is that I could only give them 5 stars, they deserved many more. Quality work, courteous service, on time all the time, fantastic cleanup all at reasonable and competitive price. If you are looking for painter, hire these people. Thank you Steve for being the contractor everyone hopes to hire read less
- M & M Roofing Co IncMy wife and I were in the process of selling our house. The buyer’s inspector found a small section of shingles that had buckled. We were afraid that this would affect the closing date for the sale of our house. I call Michael D. McCollom with M & M Roofing at 8:15 AM and he was here at 11:00 AM to inspect. Mike sent over a “near-by” crew and they completed the repairs by 2:00 PM. Mike had installed the roof about six years ago. The repairs were done under their warranty. I have never seen this type of great service. I would highly recommend Mike McCollom and M & M Roofing read less
- Distinguished DesignsThird time we’ve used Eric, owner of Distinguished Designs. Previous jobs were a laundry room remodel and the addition of a detached outdoor patio with roof. This time it was a beach house remodel in Galveston. We’ve found that Eric has very good attention detail, used highly skilled crews, and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of construction. Feeling comfortable with Eric’s abilities, what started as an “add another bathroom” job turned into a complete remodel. We are very happy with the end product and would not hesitate to use Eric again. Many of our neighbors have seen the finished remodel and requested Eric’s contact information. I highly recommend Eric read less
- A1 ElecticRaul went ABOVE and BEYOND for my Commercial client. He was extremely transparent with pricing, materials needed, professional quote for work, even within the guarantee for work done. Was extremely thorough and communicated well throughout the entirety of the job. I had a situation that was extremely time sensitive [within 36 hours], Raul made sure to facilitate my job around his schedule and get it professionally done with enough time for myself and my client to walkthrough and confirm that everything was done in a workman like manner. Not the last time we are going to use his service, very confident for the next job read less
- Priceless PaintingWent very well. Crew here on time every day. It was about a 2 day project. Excellent work! Cleaned up the area very nicely. The were careful to try to keep dust at a minimum with vacuum they had. Would definitely hire them again. Plan to paint exterior after hurricane season.
- John Teeter ContractingMr. John Teeter is a true craftsman who is mindful of all the details that made our project a great success. Teeter Contracting performed beyond our expectations and I have more projects for his company in the near future. They use quality materials and finishes and are meticulous about the details including the final cleanup. Mr. Teeter has many years of experience in the construction business and it shows in his approach to reasonable pricing and timely completion read less
- Mr. AndersonWork performed on schedule, and well done. Scott Anderson was careful to check with me as to my wishes concerning some details. Cost was reasonable.
Contractors in Humble
- Business Description:Our business specializes in makes customer happy with what they want. We have 6 years in business for a good reason: Quality, responsibilities, good prices, communication and relationship with our costumers; Everything we build is one of a kind. We don’t sell Product, We don’t have a big showroom. We don’t try to “sell” you on anything specific. We just listen to your ideas, ask–and answer–a lot of questions, then try to help you make good decisions about what type of cabinets would work best.. read lessRecent Review:This was a terrible experience. I wanted a built in desk with drawers on the bottom and open shelves up top. Basic Summary: A 5 hour installation of the completed build ins turned into 4 DAYS of inconvenience, an incomplete project, and a crazy mess in my study (5 Days if you count their truck issues causing the initial day to be pushed back a day). The plan was for Alejandro to build and paint the cabinets/shelves at his shop and show up on a Monday to install. He stated that installation would take 3 hours total. He then communicated that he would need to do some of the painting upon installation for the shelves on top. He assured me installation would be "3 to 5 hours with the paint". For starters, when he arrived 2 hours late (!!) on the first day, none of the cabinets were painted and none of the open shelves were built. A very specific part of the design I wanted wasn't done. I wanted to have file sized drawers and the drawers that he build were too short. When I pointed that out, he said he could fix it no problem. Unfortunately, he just made bigger drawers that were still not deep enough and made bigger holes in the base where the drawers aren't able to line up properly. Showing up over an hour late both days, Day 2-3 consisted of finishing the installation and they started caulking and "prepping" for paint. This consisted of making extremely sloppy holes for the computer wires, drilling and re-drilling holes when he missed the mark and sanding some surfaces. The caulking was on some edges but not all, and nothing was consistent. Then before finishing all of the "prep" work, they started throwing some paint on the cabinets. I asked him to ensure that the floor would be covered to avoid paint splatters, which he said of course. He then left for the day and said he would be back to finish paint and complete the job the next day. DAY 4, when he arrived, I told him that all of the edges needed to be caulked, not just some, before they proceeded with paint. He said of course. Again, he failed to cover the floor to protect it from paint splatter and said he had a cleaning solution to clean the floor and I wouldn't notice. He then began caulking as I had asked, and his buddy began painting. When it was time for them to leave, I noticed a huge ring and uneven paint on the desk top where they had set the paint can on top of the wet paint. The buddy said, "Yeah that's my bad. I was closing the can and set it on top." That was my last straw, the absolute lack of courtesy, professionalism, care, and attention to detail was lacking at every turn. Once we finally got them out of the house and looked at the whole thing, it was so disappointing. Both my husband and I were working during this entire WEEK so we weren't watching their every move. In the end, the paint was horrible, blotchy, and uneven, with little attention to detail with edges not being painted all the way. The edge was incomplete with gapping holes. My walls were scuffed and had paint all over because the paint tape on the edge was rushed and not done properly. My tile floor has paint splatter all over it. My husband had to balance and figure out how to fix the drawers because they were crooked. And last but not least, we have had to sand, install edging and repaint the entire thing to make it actually complete and usable. The entire time, Alejandro seemed nice enough; however, he made excuses about their lack of competence, incompleteness, and lack of timeliness. He ignored my requests from start to finish and cost us a lot of wasted time, money, and effort. The project was a complete disappointment. I had originally hired him because they had absolutely stellar reviews and pricing was reasonable. Unfortunately, I hope that my review helps someone avoid the horrible experience we had to ensure read lessKatherine M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in what we do. For we have extensive experience in anything we put our hands on. Our customers needs and demands are approached with great importance and professionalism. Ace Custom Building stands firm to it's name and what we represent, customizing, adapting, and innovative remodeling and renovations. Award winning. 3D Design Layouts Available For $49.99- This Will Be Credited To Your Final Invoice If You Choose Us To Complete Your Project read lessRecent Review:build dry bar and wanes-coating in formal dining roomSunny C.
- Business Description:Agave Construction has a team of experienced professionals focused on 100% customer satisfaction, covering a wide range of specialties in residential remodeling, from full home remodels, to small handy man work. No job is too small or too big. read lessRecent Review:Agave came out and straightened & corrected what the company before them did and completed the job. They did good, quality work. I'm very pleased with what they did. The work turned out well. They completed the job in two days read lessCharles M.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun.. read lessRecent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs! read lessDiania H.
- Business Description:We offer free proposals. Very detail oriented. Never have had a callback. I am very honest, neat, customer oriented and a family man. Things that set me apart from other contractors are quality, price and finishing jobs. I never leave a job unfinished and I pay a lot of attention to the quality of work I do. To text or direct dial please use 832 752 0798. read lessRecent Review:Tommy arrived at the appointed time. After a few minutes surveying the situation, Tommy and his helper got right to work. The old garage apt, door was removed without breaking any glass. New doors were installed after some adjustments. The guys cleaned up after themselves and hauled away the old doors. Everything fits well and looks great. Yes I happily would use him again read lessDave W.
- Business Description:We are family owned, licensed and highly educated electricians and carpenters with 20 years of experience who pride ourselves on offering honest, clean, fast, top-notch service which has led to many referrals, allowing us to grow and hire only the best technicians over the years. We will follow up on each job to ensure excellent service and satisfaction. Word-of- mouth has been the only marketing we have needed because once you work with our company, our excellent, honest service will make yo.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. Willie was very professional and helpfulQuan L.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated home improvement company (no Sub-contractors) proudly serving Houston and the surrounding counties for the last 17 years. We have decades of experience between myself and my crew members. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Our areas of expertise are: Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall, Venetian Plaster, Textures (walls & ceiling), Power Washing, Deck Maintenance, Deck Staining, Wood Restoration, Crown Molding and much more! Please contact us today to sche.. read lessRecent Review:I enjoyed working with Jose and his team. They are punctual and hardworking people. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work.Yuichi W.
- Business Description:Founded and based as a local rain gutter company in the year 2000, Gamez Construction, now offers many other residential and commercial construction services. We specialize in Roofing Repair & Replacement, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Exterior Remodeling, Siding, Interior & Exterior Painting, Masonry and Fencing. Gamez Construction is greatly skilled to achieve great customer satisfaction. Priority to finish projects on time with the best quality possible has place our reputation to the highe.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly! Mr. Gamez was very responsive from the beginning. We worked through the plan, during which he was attuned to our wishes and very detailed. He started and completed the project when promised.Judy G.
- Business Description:We are a full service residential inspection company. We have been performing inspections in and around the Houston area since 2004.Recent Review:Ronnie was awesome. They communicated multiple times about time and date (reminders leading up to the day) and when I showed up he was already complete with the drone footage and doing his inspection space by space. He was thoroughly knowledgeable and very kind and personable. He eased a lot of concerns and then sent over a 13 page report with photos and directions. It was amazing and totally worth the money for peace of mind Amin this whole process. I will be using their services a few more times for this and Ronnie laid out the next phase and who would be doing what. Overall, it was really great. Highly recommend read lessVictoria G.
- Business Description:We are general contractors, specializing in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties! We use reputable subcontractors as it is required by law. Texas does not require a general contracting license. We are insured and require all of our subcontractors to carry an equivalent type of insurance. We have been with the BBB in Southeast TX since 2004 and have not had any negative feedback. .. read lessRecent Review:The project went great and will hire them in the future.Paul K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New Caney
- Jacinto City
- The Woodlands
- Galena Park
- Deer Park
general contractors in Humble
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1516 Construction17700 Highway 3
- 1st Capital Contractors21484 Kingdom Edge Dr
- 1st Responders Construction8514 Vogue Lane
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 3D Home Improvements1100 S Cherry St
- 3D Remodeling11735 Lima Dr
- 4 D Construction25498 Macedonia Road
- 4 Your Kingdom Remodeling & Construction300 Woerner Rd 1029
- 1516 Construction
- A & A Custom Homes13611 Lake Ridge Dr
- A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM7922 FALL GLEN DR
- A Plus Home Remodeling1000 Farrah Ln
- A QUALITY PLUS CONSTRUCTION1921 Spring Cypress Road
- A to Z Handyman Services3018 Brea Crest
- A&L General Contractors, LLC11569 Hwy 6 PMB Box 135
Sugar Land, Texas
- A&P Constrution4747 Research Forest Dr
- A-1 Preferred Contractors1415 Cattle Dr.
- A.P. Contractors11671 Rosewood Forest Ct
- AAA Kitchens, Baths & More Inc.3015 Greenridge Dr. 72
- AAA Masonry & Home Remodeling40 Blue Lake Dr
- AAA Painting Plumbing and Construction815 Kost
- AAC Roofing & C. S.6711 Marisol Drive
- ABC's Brushes Company12320 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 600 #238
- Able Handymen7639 Post Bridge Rd
- ABS Improvements Inc2008 Fm 2104
- Acam Designs.2166 Deerhurst Ln
- Accent Construction Services Inc12119 Hollister St Ste A
- Accent Outdoors23206 Interstate 45 N.
- Accent Windows3305 Preston Ave
- Ace Fencing and Painting14138 Brownsville St
- ACE Handyman Services North Houston 1701 Northpark Dr Suite 6
- Act Enterprises Inc1203 Half Moon Dr
- ACTS of Restoration Ministry622 Merrimac Ridge
- Acute Angle Painting915 Twin Falls Rd
- Addison Roofing & Construction3091 College Park Drive Ste 240-70
- Adonis Consulting Llc945 Mc Kinney Street / Suite 459
- Advantage Fencing415 E. 43rd Street
- AES Services3318 Cannon Pass ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- Affordable Home Improvements17619 Quiet Loch Ln
- Affordable Home Repair and Remodeling3827 Coltwood
- Affordable Remodeling by John18927 Pine Trace Ct
- Agave Construction16245 Sun View Ln
- AIM BLINDS & SHUTTERS2641 ROY RD
- AJ HANDYMAN SERVICES2211 Rayford Rd 111 # 203
- Al's Construction51 Chestnut Ridge
NEW CANEY, Texas
- ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION5419 B Clarewood Dr.
- All American Construction505 Pine Cluster Court
- All Construction Solutions4214 Tasselwood Lane
- ALL TYPE ROOFING INCPO BOX 60896
- All-Star Sheds6633 Gulf Freeway
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services1431 Walnut Ln
- Allan Walter HomesPO Box 131636
- Alpha & Omega Services20426 Drakewood Dr
- AMAZING BUILDINGS206 N Watson Ave
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- American Construction Unlimited1819 Cedarwood Ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- Americas Handyman 29623 Loddington St
- AmeriPride Construction Company5100 Westheimer Rd Suite 200
- AMF Total Restoration9407 deanwood st.
- AmPro Construction Services, Inc.19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas
- Anderson Remodeling Inc12346 Spring Cypress Rd
- Angel's General Construction12630 Fawncrest Dr,
- Annie Does What Honey Don't2129 FM 2920 Suite 190-184
- Ant's Maintenance7007 Belgold Ste A
- Anything Under the Roof10022 Colby Ln
- Apogee Construction Services LLC7414 Tours St
- Apollo Custom Metals11536 Riverview
- APPLE PAINTING & REMODELING6810 Winding Trace Dr
- Araiza Stone1610 Forest Trace Dr
Sugar Land, Texas
- ARDC8630 Dawnridge Dr
- Arguera's Paint5500 El Camino del Rey St
- Arroyo's Remodeling17376 cozumel
- Artizan Construction GroupPO Box 841598
- Arturo & Carlos Painting6330 Barton Hollow Ln
- Augusta Construction Solutions, Inc.13318 Via Pinetta
- Avarys Construction14734 Country Rose Lane
- Avila's Hardwood Floor Inc17815 Laurelton Dr
- Ayala's Remodeling Solutions4004 Vaughn St
- A & A Custom Homes
- B & C Plumbing22780 Cypresswood Dr
- b&b contracting13510, N LEESHORE DR
- B&B Remodeling Services
- B.V. Elegant Wood Concepts11733 Logan Ridge Dr
- Baliene Services691 County Rd 941
- Balleza Roofing & Construction11022 Tower Oaks Blvd
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- Bear Creek Contracting15719 Sandy Hill Dr
- Beazer10110 West Sam Pkwy Ste A 100
- Bekmode710 Herman Street
- Best Concepts and Price Inc.22820 IH 45 7K
- Best Crew Roofing12426 Nicholson Rd
- Best Rate Roofing2807 Shearwater Bend
- Better Choice Construction3903 reefton ln
Missouri City, Texas
- Big D Services Plumbing and Remodeling902 Spring Heights Dr
- Big G Drywall5439 Greenhill Forest Dr
- Birdsong Construction1811 Oakbrook Cir
- BMV Construction22718 Castleton Creek Ct
- Bobs Handyman2901 Helena Ave #511
- Boudreaux's Remodeling411 Kernohan St.
- Boyd Construction Co3119 watercastle Ct
League City, Texas
- B & C Plumbing