The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in The Woodlands, TX
There are 76 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in The Woodlands
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsFantastic. Working with Colony Roofing is very straitforward. They checked work each day. Installation crew was great. Worked each day until that day's work was sealed from rain. Cleaned up very well.
- Floors For LivingHad my flooring done in the house, it was Much needed. Googled places that sold flooring and found a spot few minutes from the house. Ryan helped me out get the perfect floors to match color and design we wanted to go with, extremely knowledgeable when it comes to his product, easy guy to work with takes the time to make sure everything u need and want are to ur liking....been a month with the new floors installed and I'm loving it, next project is restrooms and will be going back to him to get that goin
- Floors For LivingBryan was a pleasure to work with; from the very 1st introductory call to the last follow up call after installation, always professional and courteous. Product selection was amazing and install was a breeze with no unexpected "surprises" that tend to come up in the home improvement industry. Very well done Floors for Living, in particular, Bryan
- Floors For LivingFloors For Living – T. Laborde To Whom It May Concern: This past year was a difficult one. Our house in Kingwood that was never supposed to flood, did. Five feet in five hours. The aftermath was terrible. Shady fly-by-night contractors were coming out of the wood-work. Finding quality at a fair price was extremely difficult. As someone who works in construction and is a certified inspector, and also one who has access to lots of skilled labor and referrals, I can honestly say that I had it much better than most. But, it was really a struggle having to watch, inspect, argue and reargue quality. The one exception in this entire experience was working with Josh Whaley at Floors-For-Living. They were fantastic. FYI, I secured four quotations from other companies. Some were much higher. Floors For Living gave a very fair price. Not the cheapest, but when you consider the value of their warranty and the quality of their installers (Jorge Rodriguez- very professional, honest and polite), the quality of their surface preparation and their superior leveling system, grouts and adhesives, it was a total winner! No, I’m not a family member and I’m not getting anything for writing this. I just feel that FFL earned it with their outstanding performance. Also, as a side note, I used to own rental properties and I’ve worked with and replaced about 10-15 floors over the past 30+ years. This company put the other to shame. We’ve got a few other non-floor items to complete, but when neighbors and friends visit our home, they way WOW! The decision to use the wood-grained plank ceramic was a great one. My wife is a decorator and she wanted wood and was resistant to ceramic. Now, she is a believer also. I hope this helps you make an informed decision. I’m really happy with mine. Incidentally, I met the owner and shared my feelings about the project. Very impressive guy with a great business model built on quality and repeat business. Experience the difference! T. Laborde Kingwood, T
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsI got four quotes to replace my roof and Colony wasn't the highest or the lowest, but I picked them because of their long history of quality work. They are BBB accredited and the team they sent out to replace my roof was both knowledgeable and efficient. They split up and each one knew their job and they got after it. Both Steve and his son stopped by during the day and provided updates on how things were going. I had to admire their dedication as they worked until 9PM and finished up by flashlight, but got the job done in one day. After my inspection the next day in the daylight I can tell they did a quality job. Very happy
- TURNER ENTERPRISESSteve and his two man crew were simply awesome. You name it, they did it exceeding all expectations. My only regret is that I could only give them 5 stars, they deserved many more. Quality work, courteous service, on time all the time, fantastic cleanup all at reasonable and competitive price. If you are looking for painter, hire these people. Thank you Steve for being the contractor everyone hopes to hire
- Couto Construction IncIt went great. Cesar Botelho was the project manager. He was fantastic. He made sure everything was done timely and highly professional. I would definitely recommend couto Construction for any Home Improvement project and I would request Cesar Botelho also. You can't go wrong and I know you will not be disappointed
- M & M Roofing Co IncGreat, the team showed up on time, found the problem and completed the repair quickly for a reasonable price.
- North Houston Home ImprovementTrevor was, first of all, very knowledgeable as well as respectful and polite. He listens, makes suggestions, and then you agree on what he's going to do to make you happy. He's was focused, careful, vety particular that his work was done in a craftsmanlike manner. He will be back soon to finish by painting and hanging the exterior board and batten shutters he made for me, following my ideas perfectly. He did a fabulous patch job on a bedroom wall, textured it, and will come back to paint it. He fixed some damaged baseboards and caulked then so they look new again. He will be back to do some flooring work for me, too. My husband and I are both very pleased with Trevor and his work
- Advantage FencingAWESOME! First of all, I chose Advantage Fencing LLC because they gave me the best quote. Mr. Coleman showed up when he said he would, looked the job over and promptly gave me his quote. I had several questions that he answered to my satisfaction. He said he would have the crew out about midweek, they showed up on Tuesday, (even with pending bad weather), had a couple of hundred feet tore down and the new post set the same day. Showed up the next day (still bad weather) and when I came home from work they had completed all but 5ft of the fence which was quickly taken care of. I was floored by not only the fantastic progress but by how straight, level and beautiful the new fence looked. I was so impressed that I even asked Mr. Coleman to give me a quote on some other work I needed. I highly recommend that if you need a fence (or anything else) to give Advantage Fencing a call
Contractors in The Woodlands
- Business Description:Everything about a custom Cabinet is about you. It isn’t about cost per square foot. It’s about thought per square foot. You tell us what you want, and together we design a luxury, custom Cabinet that incorporates what is most important to you, based on your budget. that's our philosophyRecent Review:They help you to build the design piece, very easy to work with. They very creative and they are passionate.Puh x.
- Business Description:Our business specializes in makes customer happy with what they want. We have 6 years in business for a good reason: Quality, responsibilities, good prices, communication and relationship with our costumers; Everything we build is one of a kind. We don’t sell Product, We don’t have a big showroom. We don’t try to “sell” you on anything specific. We just listen to your ideas, ask–and answer–a lot of questions, then try to help you make good decisions about what type of cabinets would work best..Recent Review:This was a terrible experience. I wanted a built in desk with drawers on the bottom and open shelves up top. Basic Summary: A 5 hour installation of the completed build ins turned into 4 DAYS of inconvenience, an incomplete project, and a crazy mess in my study (5 Days if you count their truck issues causing the initial day to be pushed back a day). The plan was for Alejandro to build and paint the cabinets/shelves at his shop and show up on a Monday to install. He stated that installation would take 3 hours total. He then communicated that he would need to do some of the painting upon installation for the shelves on top. He assured me installation would be "3 to 5 hours with the paint". For starters, when he arrived 2 hours late (!!) on the first day, none of the cabinets were painted and none of the open shelves were built. A very specific part of the design I wanted wasn't done. I wanted to have file sized drawers and the drawers that he build were too short. When I pointed that out, he said he could fix it no problem. Unfortunately, he just made bigger drawers that were still not deep enough and made bigger holes in the base where the drawers aren't able to line up properly. Showing up over an hour late both days, Day 2-3 consisted of finishing the installation and they started caulking and "prepping" for paint. This consisted of making extremely sloppy holes for the computer wires, drilling and re-drilling holes when he missed the mark and sanding some surfaces. The caulking was on some edges but not all, and nothing was consistent. Then before finishing all of the "prep" work, they started throwing some paint on the cabinets. I asked him to ensure that the floor would be covered to avoid paint splatters, which he said of course. He then left for the day and said he would be back to finish paint and complete the job the next day. DAY 4, when he arrived, I told him that all of the edges needed to be caulked, not just some, before they proceeded with paint. He said of course. Again, he failed to cover the floor to protect it from paint splatter and said he had a cleaning solution to clean the floor and I wouldn't notice. He then began caulking as I had asked, and his buddy began painting. When it was time for them to leave, I noticed a huge ring and uneven paint on the desk top where they had set the paint can on top of the wet paint. The buddy said, "Yeah that's my bad. I was closing the can and set it on top." That was my last straw, the absolute lack of courtesy, professionalism, care, and attention to detail was lacking at every turn. Once we finally got them out of the house and looked at the whole thing, it was so disappointing. Both my husband and I were working during this entire WEEK so we weren't watching their every move. In the end, the paint was horrible, blotchy, and uneven, with little attention to detail with edges not being painted all the way. The edge was incomplete with gapping holes. My walls were scuffed and had paint all over because the paint tape on the edge was rushed and not done properly. My tile floor has paint splatter all over it. My husband had to balance and figure out how to fix the drawers because they were crooked. And last but not least, we have had to sand, install edging and repaint the entire thing to make it actually complete and usable. The entire time, Alejandro seemed nice enough; however, he made excuses about their lack of competence, incompleteness, and lack of timeliness. He ignored my requests from start to finish and cost us a lot of wasted time, money, and effort. The project was a complete disappointment. I had originally hired him because they had absolutely stellar reviews and pricing was reasonable. Unfortunately, I hope that my review helps someone avoid the horrible experience we had to ensureKatherine M.
- Business Description:I'm a high qualify pro in all kind of work of wood, carpentry in general, such as Cabinets, baseboard, crown molding, install door, fence, decks, casings, painting and much more. Call today for a free estimate!!Recent Review:They are amazing very very good I referred him to all of my clients because of his Crossman ship very punctual very reliable very honest there's so many good word to say about this company. If you see his cossman ship very unrealdiana s.
- Business Description:We are a family business for the past 20 years that specializes in roofing and other construction jobs such as remodels fencing flooring decks patios and driveways. We do emergency repairs 24hrs and free estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent, very friendly and great job. I would recommend them. They were fast, efficient and completely the work in good timing.Norma l.
- Business Description:Before sending a message - PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE 281.415.7363 - Infinite Construction is a custom design and build Co. committed to hard work, honesty, integrity, quality and reliability both in materials and workmanship. We specialize in custom Patio Covers, Roof Additions, Balconies, Pergolas, Decks, Gazebos, Paver Patio's and Driveways, Outdoor Kitchens, Screened Patios, and much more. We named our Company Infinite Construction because the possibilities of your pr..Recent Review:Materials were great quality. Workmanship was very good. Price was very fair. This deck has style that I didn't expect .Peggy P.
- Business Description:HandyPro is a local senior modification and handyman business providing high quality services with integrity. We strive to meet our clients at their point of need exceeding their expectations and making home modifications and repairs a pleasant experienceRecent Review:Excellent, very professional and reasonable. I will definitely hire again.Cindy G.
- Business Description:"We take the stress out of Foundation Repair". Hy Tech Foundations, Inc. is a local family owned business for over 30 years. We provide foundation repair solutions for all types of foundation Structures residential and commercial. Whether your foundation is a concrete slab, Pier & Beam, or Block and Base, Hy-Tech Foundation Repair has the solution for you. We also provide tunneling services for those hard to access plumbing repairs. Please contact our office for a free evaluation and estimateRecent Review:Excellent. They kept me updated on things. They cleaned up really good at the end of each day.Dejka A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business since 2004. We specialize in All Home Remodels. Kitchen and Bath, Add ons, General Upgrades and much more. We do Interior and Exterior Painting, Roofing, Gutters and many of your homes needs. No job is too small for us, we take consideration of our fellow veterans and senior citizens and our greatest satisfaction is our customers' approval. Providing you with Quality and Integrity is one of our greatest prioritiesRecent Review:I would highly recommend Republic Remodeling. We had them remodel our guest bathroom and they did an outstanding job. Jake was awesome to work with. He was very timely in answering my questions (and I had a lot) and the work they did was great. Cleaned up everyday and always communicated very well. I have two more big projects at my house and will definitely be using RepublicBen P.
- Business Description:We at Mars Roofing have decades of experience in the Houston roofing industry. Since the beginning our number one goal has been to provide quality workmanship with exceptional customer service. Through our endless commitment and devotion to our clients we have risen to the top of the Houston roofing industry and have become widely known as the premiere contractor for commercial and residential applications. With so many roofing companies out there it can sometimes be difficult to find one you..Recent Review:Mars replaced our roof in 2016 and they did a great job at a fair price and cleaned up the entire work site thoroughly. What impressed us the most is the service a few years later ... In 2020 we had a tree limb fall on part of our roof which did minor damage. We called Mars to help us and they sent someone out the next day to replace a couple of shingles and the damaged flashing. I would not hesitate to use Mars again or recommend them to someone elseAndrew M.
- Business Description:Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs*Recent Review:Very well! We are very pleased with the windows and the workmanship.Mayford R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in The Woodlands
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1516 Construction17700 Highway 3
- 1st Capital Contractors21484 Kingdom Edge Dr
- 1st Responders Construction8514 Vogue Lane
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 3 Sons Paint & Sheetrock Rapair20706 May Showers Cir
- 300 Contracting LLC16223 Pasadero Dr
- 3D Remodeling11735 Lima Dr
- 4 D Construction25498 Macedonia Road
- 4 Your Kingdom Remodeling & Construction300 Woerner Rd 1029
- 1516 Construction
- A & A Custom Homes13611 Lake Ridge Dr
- A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM7922 FALL GLEN DR
- A Plus Home Remodeling1000 Farrah Ln
- A QUALITY PLUS CONSTRUCTION1921 Spring Cypress Road
- A&P Constrution4747 Research Forest Dr
- A-1 Preferred Contractors1415 Cattle Dr.
- A.P. Contractors11671 Rosewood Forest Ct
- AAA Kitchens, Baths & More Inc.3015 Greenridge Dr. 72
- AAA Masonry & Home Remodeling40 Blue Lake Dr
- AAA Painting Plumbing and Construction815 Kost
- ABC's Brushes Company12320 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 600 #238
- Able Handymen7639 Post Bridge Rd
- ABS Improvements Inc2008 Fm 2104
- Acam Designs.2166 Deerhurst Ln
- Accent Construction Services Inc12119 Hollister St Ste A
- Accent Outdoors23206 Interstate 45 N.
- Accent Windows3305 Preston Ave
- Ace Fencing and Painting14138 Brownsville St
- Act Enterprises Inc1203 Half Moon Dr
- ACTS of Restoration Ministry622 Merrimac Ridge
- Acute Angle Painting915 Twin Falls Rd
- Addison Roofing & Construction3091 College Park Drive Ste 240-70
- Advantage Fencing415 E. 43rd Street
- AES Services3318 Cannon Pass ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- Affordable Home Repair and Remodeling3827 Coltwood
- Agave Construction16245 Sun View Ln
- AIM BLINDS & SHUTTERS2641 ROY RD
- AJ HANDYMAN SERVICES2211 Rayford Rd 111 # 203
- Al's Construction51 Chestnut Ridge
NEW CANEY, Texas
- ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION5419 B Clarewood Dr.
- All American Construction505 Pine Cluster Court
- All Construction Solutions4214 Tasselwood Lane
- ALL TYPE ROOFING INCPO BOX 60896
- All-Star Sheds6633 Gulf Freeway
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services1431 Walnut Ln
- Allan Walter HomesPO Box 131636
- Allstarworks2411 Bennington St
- Alpha Restoration10607 Crestwater Cir
- AMAZING BUILDINGS206 N Watson Ave
- AMC Remodeling922 Crabapple Way
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- Americas Handyman 29623 Loddington St
- AMF Total Restoration9407 deanwood st.
- AmPro Construction Services, Inc.19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas
- Anchor BoatliftsPo Box 623
- Anderson Remodeling Inc12346 Spring Cypress Rd
- Angel's General Construction12630 Fawncrest Dr,
- Annie Does What Honey Don't2129 FM 2920 Suite 190-184
- Ant's Maintenance7007 Belgold Ste A
- Apogee Construction Services LLC7414 Tours St
- Apollo Custom Metals11536 Riverview
- Araiza Stone1610 Forest Trace Dr
Sugar Land, Texas
- ARDC8630 Dawnridge Dr
- Arguera's Paint5500 El Camino del Rey St
- Arroyo's Remodeling17376 cozumel
- Artizan Construction GroupPO Box 841598
- Arturo & Carlos Painting6330 Barton Hollow Ln
- Augusta Construction Solutions, Inc.13318 Via Pinetta
- Avarys Construction14734 Country Rose Lane
- Avila's Hardwood Floor Inc17815 Laurelton Dr
- A & A Custom Homes
- B & C Plumbing22780 Cypresswood Dr
- b&b contracting13510, N LEESHORE DR
- B&B Remodeling Services
- B.V. Elegant Wood Concepts11733 Logan Ridge Dr
- Baliene Services691 County Rd 941
- Balleza Roofing & Construction11022 Tower Oaks Blvd
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- Bear Creek Contracting15719 Sandy Hill Dr
- Bekmode710 Herman Street
- Bencro Mechanical50 Erin Dr
- Best Concepts and Price Inc.22820 IH 45 7K
- Best Crew Roofing12426 Nicholson Rd
- Big D Services Plumbing and Remodeling902 Spring Heights Dr
- Big G Drywall5439 Greenhill Forest Dr
- Birdsong Construction1811 Oakbrook Cir
- Blitz Custom Homes27 Lake Blf
- Bobs Handyman2901 Helena Ave #511
- Boudreaux's Remodeling411 Kernohan St.
- Boyd Construction Co3119 watercastle Ct
League City, Texas
- Bozco HandymanP.O. Box 131418
- Brennan Enterprises Inc2100 E Randol Mill Rd
- Brewsters Painting & Remodeling98 N. Bethany Bend Cir.
- Bridges Construction14910 Stuebner Airline
- Bright Complete Remodeling3300 Spencer hwy O3
- Broken Oak Services6046 FM 2920 Rd #144
- Bruce Banhagel2006 Beckman Drive
- Bruno Concrete5839 Greencraig Dr
- Brushstrokes Painting & Remodeling17424 W GRAND PKWY # 254
Sugar Land, Texas
- BSM ConstructionPO Box 1472
- B & C Plumbing