Worried about water leaking around your toilet? You may have a faulty toilet flange. How much you’ll pay generally depends on your location and the complexity of your project. Learn more about the cost to replace a toilet flange.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Little Elm, TX
There are 177 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Little Elm
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncCarl, Craig, and Gino came out and went thru the foundation to fix leak... They did the work quickly and efficiently... They were friendly while working and cleaned up their mess after finishing... They were knowledgeable and I had confidence in their work... Carl had came out previously to give me the estimate, He was very personable and knowledgeable... Thumbs up to Ernie's and will use again if needed... Highly Recommended..
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncExcellent work. Came by to give a quote, but it turned out to be not too difficult and the technician fixed it within two hours. 1/3 the cost of the first quote I got.
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalGREAT!!!! They sent out their resident specialist on blocked drains and he sure was an expert. He cleared up the drain and made sure it was clear for sure before he left. He (I think his name was Clayton) was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely call them for any other plumbing needs as price was more than fair as well
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalExcellent. Not only did they fix the problem they also recommended steps to prevent reoccurrence and install a feature to diagnose future sewage problems.
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalFirst trip was to unstop drains, second trip was to unstop drain from spare bathroom. Not long after the first time. Could it be not completely cleared first time.
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalWent great! They had to come back out and they came the same day and fixed the problem— Awsome folks!!
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalThey did a good job overall. They had to excavate in the back (they use a contractor for that) and then replace the pipes leading from the washing machine to the sewer drain. This house is 60 years old and the old pipes just couldn't handle the water load, flooding the laundry room. The only problem we had was getting the excavation crew back out here to fill in the hole once the plumbing was done. There was some sort of confusion over whether Berkey's needed to get an inspector to go over the work first. It ended up being a couple of phone calls and about 3 weeks until they got the crew back out here. However, the crew did leave the excavation covered and a mound of dirt/rocks created a barrier to the hole so that our dog couldn't get to it, so that was a good thing. The pipes seem to be working just fine now
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalThe technician was the same man that came last summer in 2020 to put in a double clean out for our bathroom drains because of excessive roots. He was amazing then. This summer our system stopped up again and he was able to remove the roots. He showed us the camera view with all the roots and then again when all the roots had been removed. While he was here we needed both the front and back faucets replaced because they were damaged in the storm in February of 2021. He was able to replace both faucets without having any difficulty. He quoted us a price for all this work AND took the multiple coupons Berkey's had sent us over the year. He was professional and knocked on the door each time he had to enter and also wore shoe protectors in the house as well as wearing a mask. We felt so comfortable with his work ethic and describing every step of the process. He was able to complete all the work within an hour. Very, very please with his work and the Berkey's customer service on the phone
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalThey showed up the same day and even upgraded the system under the sink since it was connected to the spigot outside no extra charge.
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalHave experience with Berekey's for many years. I highly recommend their services. They remain my first choice for Heat/Air Ele.ctrical & Plumbing
Plumbers in Little Elm
- Business Description:****** Please know that Atlas Plumbing Company is doing everything possible to protect our customers and our employees from the risk of the Covid-19 Virus.****** Atlas is a family owned and operated company, was established in 1932 and owned since 1967 by Sonny and Carolyn Friedman. Their son, Ben, is also an integral part of the organization and sits on the State Board of Plumbing Examiners, the State's Regulatory agency. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by providing fast an..Recent Review:Excellent, fast service with a next-day appointment. We will hire Atlas again. (Ryan Humphrey, plus another employee, provided the service, they were great.)Peter O.
- Business Description:With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. ..Recent Review:Great! Cindy was right, we never looked for Dallas Plumbing for a/c maintenance. Alex, explained & repaired everything in a way for us to understand. We signed a maintenance contract same day. Thank you, agaiJim L.
- Business Description:We are a residential and small commercial plumbing company, with an A+ rating with the Better Business for over 30 years. We offer many discounts, please see our website for more info on www.koenplumbing.com.We offer financing with Syncrony Bank - 12 months, same as cash, and we also offer in house financing on a limited basis. Additional DBA - Dallas Tile CoRecent Review:Guys were professional, knew what they were doing, and charged a fair price. Very happy.Lyle V.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience, Legacy Plumbing is here to take care of all your plumbing needs. We are fully licensed and insured. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your plumbing contractor and Legacy Plumbing always go the extra mile to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. Along with years of experience, our clean and professional technicians offer a full range of services that are customized to fit your specific plumbing requirements. Legacy Plum..Recent Review:Mike and Ahndre were excellent! They arrived on time, worked hard and fixed all my plumbing issues. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I would recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone who needs licensed plumbers with integrityLinh and Chieu L.
- Business Description:General residential plumbing repairs - no job too small for us. Slab leak locating and repairs specialists if needed. Locally owned and in business since 1995 with 24 Employees and over 100 years of combined experience. Bonded and insured. State license # RMP35786. Additional address: P.O. Box 1541 Addison, TX 75001Recent Review:Excellent. Oscar went out of his way to find a solution to the two water leaks, with careful attention to avoiding damage to the house interior (only two holes in drywall - unavoidable). The previous vendor could not find the leak(s) after two months. Oscar found and fixed the leaks in a couple of daysStan B.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner- C&W plumbing has been offering plumbing services, including water heater repair and installation, slab leak location and drain cleaning in Denton, Dallas and Collin County for over two decades. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction and guarantee our workmanship. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:I do not trust these people to do any work. We bought a house that had a shower pan leak. C&W Plumbing did the plumber's side of the work. They referred/ recommended their friend to do the tile work. Just over a year later we notice a leak by the shower. We call C&W since they have a 2 year warranty on the work that was done. Sam from C&W Plumbing comes out and is extremely courteous. He looks all around the shower for holes and leaks, but never tests the actual shower pan. When moving the shower head all around he finally finds a spot by the door that it on the same wall as the shower head. He explains that was the tile company's issue and not C&W Plumbing. We call the tile company and they send a man to fix the spot that was leaking on the door. The next day we still see a leak. We are not experts on this, so we hire a licensed inspector to look at it. He lets us know that it is definitely coming from the shower. The inspector asked if C&W Plumbing did a shower pan test when they came out. He was very surprised that they did not check their own work. We had to schedule another time for C&W to come out and do this test. C&W Plumbing sends out Jason. He does the shower pan test with the inspector present. He sees that it is leaking. Tells us there are a number of reasons of why it might be. The inspector suggests that we get the Tile company and C&W Plumbing to come out together as they pull apart the shower to see what the problem is. A week later, when everyone can come out. The outcome is as expected. Both Companies say the other is at fault. Jason from C&W Plumbing admitted to the inspector that had they raised the Shower Pan liner higher, there wouldn't be a problem. Chris from C&W Plumbing called me after we have had to report this to the state. His main response is "We did all that is required by the city." It has been pointed out by the inspector and many others that the work that was done was not best practice. We are just wanting what was originally thought was done. We wanted a shower that doesn't leak for many years down the road. Now we are having to fight this because a company has decided to do the minimum requirement instead of having their customers interests in mind when doing a job. We currently have no shower, $$$$$$ in damages, and they wont fix what could have been prevented a little over a year ago. I dont trust them to do any work anywhereZane W.
- Business Description:Plumbing services for homeowners, business owners & commercial projects. Experienced plumbers offering affordable plumbing, sewer line, and gas line needs. We help you keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket and still provide you with the highest quality plumbing service around. Cole’s Plumbing uses the best and most up-to-date technologies to help diagnose and repair your plumbing problems. Owner Chad Cole has 20 years of professional residential and commercial plumbing experien..Recent Review:Chad was great and did a wonderful job. I am so happy to have his information.Rita N.
- Business Description:Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric and Roofing is a professionally licensed and insured Plumbing / HVAC / Electric & Roofing Company that services the Dallas, Frisco, Rockwall, McKinney and surrounding areas. Bacon offers fair and reasonable pricing with top quality installation and repairs. Bacon is located at 2055 Kristy Ln Rockwall, TX 75032 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - visit www.everyonelovesbacon.coRecent Review:I do not recommend this company for anything. Avoid Bacon plumbing, electrical, hvac, drains, roofing and whatever else they tell you they know how to do. If they do this type of work on a commercial property I can only imagine what they would do at your house. I complained about the unprofessional job they did with foil tape so they came back and put a boot on like they should have done from the beginning. The only problem is that underneath that foil tape they put in a screw that penetrated the roof membrane which when removed turned into a roof leak. This was the second roof leak that they caused and refused to pay for the repairs. They also recommended a 21k sewer line replacement which after getting a second opinion turns out did not need to be done. They talk a good game and will beat you over the head about how great they are but while they may have fancy trucks and a cool slogan, behind the facade of maketing is poor workmanship and a lack of eithicsRobert J.
- Business Description:Service One Air has been in business since 1987 offering maintenance, repair, and replacement on residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems. Service One also offers insulation, radiant barrier and air quality service as well. Service One is an authorized Trane dealer and we service all makes and models. We only use in house background checked, uniformed, EPA Certified, State registered, factory trained service technicians. Service One is Licensed by the State of Texas and..Recent Review:The service really went well. There was a ball on our drainage. My son accidentally had it there and he help us let the ball out and do the fixing.Stephen W.
- Business Description:Jennings Plumbing Services is your affordable local plumber located centrally in Carrollton, Texas. Call 972-492-5369 today for fast and friendly service! Your plumbing is the lifeblood of your home or business, and without it, it’s impossible to function normally. When you call our office, we will send a licensed plumber to assess the situation, diagnose the problem and provide you will an affordable solution. Finding a good local plumber when you need one can be a big challenge, depending o..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
It can be worrisome when your toilet flushes in the middle of the night despite no one using it. The culprit may be ghost flushing. Luckily, there are a few ways to fix it.
If your sprinkler system doesn’t turn off, many things could be to blame, including debris in the sprinkler heads, a faulty shut-off valve, and issues with the controller. Find out what to do when your sprinklers won’t turn off.
Find Plumbers in
- Lakewood Village
- Lake Dallas
- Hickory Creek
- Shady Shores
- The Colony
- Double Oak
- Highland Village
- Flower Mound
- Pilot Point
Plumbers in Little Elm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "24 Hour Plumbers Plano Texas"800 Fulgham Road
- "24 Hour Water Heater Repair Dallas TX"1501 - 1515 Corinth St
- "Argyle Plumbing"11903 Hilltop Road argyle tx
- "Carrollton Plumbing TX"1927 E Belt Line Rd
- "Charlie's Plumbing Grand Prairie"2125 W Pioneer Pkwy #32
Grand Prairie, Texas
- "Commercial Hot Water Heater"5049 Preston Rd
- "Dallas Plumber''3802 W Northwest Hwy,
- "Dalton Water Heater Dallas"10031 Monroe Dr #306
- "Drain Cleaning Plano"4101 E Park Blvd # 150
- "Electric Water Heater"5301 Belt Line Rd #106
- "Experienced Commercial Plumbing Services"1721 N Custer Rd
- "Gas Water Heater Repair"13410 Preston Rd
- "Grand Prairie Plumbing Service"510 S Carrier Pkwy #131
Grand Prairie, Texas
- "Hot Water Heater in Dallas"5115 S Cockrell Hill Rd
- "King Plumbing Of Plano"2020 G Avenue # 1B
- "Morrison Plumbing & Drain Cleaning"1545 Edison St #16
- "Plumber Arlington"800 W Randol Mill Rd
- "Plumber Carrollton TX"2141 N Josey Ln
- "Plumber Dallas TX"9018 Garland Rd #106
- "Plumber Dallas TX"2714 Greenville Ave
- "Plumber Grand Prairie"215 N Carrier Pkwy
Grand Prairie, Texas
- "Plumber In Dallas Texas"10671 N Stemmons Freeway
- "Plumber Irving TX"2201 W Grauwyler Rd
- "Plumber Mckinney TX"3751 S Stonebridge Dr #450
- "Plumber Of Lewisville"501 W Valley Ridge Blvd
- "Plumbers Irving TX"1000 W Walnut Hill Ln
- "Plumbers Services in Garland"3212 N Jupiter Rd
- "Plumbing Coppell TX"910 Freeport Pkwy
- "Plumbing Garland TX"5825 Broadway Blvd
- "Plumbing in Arlington TX"2025 W Pioneer Pkwy
- "Plumbing in Dallas "923 Hartsdale Dr
- "Plumbing in Dallas,TX"717 E Ann Arbor Ave
- "Plumbing Irving - Water Heater"1801 N Belt Line Rd
- "Plumbing Irving TX"6800 N MacArthur Blvd
- "Plumbing Mesquite TX"1927 Faithon P Lucas Sr Blvd,
- "Plumbing Mesquite"751 Dalworth
- "Plumbing Richardson TX"4101 E Renner Rd #104
- "Plumbing Toilet Repair"1916 N Haskell Ave
- "Plumbing Water Leak Repair"9440 Poppy Dr
- "Plumbing Repair Experts"3699 McKinney Ave
- "Professional Plumber Drain Service"13331 Preston Rd #1036
- "Reliable & Fast Plumbing Services ''3115 W Parker Rd
- "Thomson Plumbing Service"3840 Valley View Ln #145
- "Top Rated Local Plumbers in irving"4005 West Airport Freeway
- "TX Water Heater"11770 C F Hawn Fwy
- "Water Heater Dallas TX"2820 Anode Ln
- "Water Heater Garland"3849 grader st
- "Water Heater Plumbing service in Irving"2200 W Shady Grove Rd
- "Water Heaters Leaking"1511 Commerce St
- ''Water Heaters in Dallas''4619 E R L Thornton Fwy
- **Dallas Plumbing Company**2050 Postal Way
- **Water Leaking Detection Grand Prairie**730 S Carrier Pkwy
Grand Prairie, Texas
- 1 STOP HOUSE & LAWNP.O. Box 1110
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 1-800-PLUMBING PLUS2510 Fawkes Lane
- 1-A ServicesP.O. Box 79548
Fort Worth, Texas
- 1Drain Cleaning in Plano701 E Plano Pkwy #100
- 1Plumbers Service in Irving5427 N MacArthur Blvd
- 1Plumbing Service in Grand Prairie215 N Carrier Pkwy
Grand Prairie, Texas
- 1ST CLASS PLUMBING105 N BENDING OAK LN
- 2-D Plumbing and MechanicalP.O. Box 918
- 24 Hour Key Plumbing Inc.4919 Manett St Apt 203
- 24/7 Plumbers in Allen115 Richardson Ct
- 24/7 Plumbers in Arlington608 Grand Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Dallas11720 Chairman Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Fort Worth7319 W Vickery Blvd
Fort Worth, Texas
- 2B Cool717 Oakley Dr
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 5H General Contracting LLC120 Rocky Rdg PO Box 2814
Red Oak, Texas
- 911 Construction Company502 N. Main St.
- 911 Restoration of Dallas10031 Monroe Drive, #307.
- "24 Hour Plumbers Plano Texas"
- A & A CONTRACTORS18834 Cypress Mountain Dr
- A & E Plumbing1313 Nehrmeyer Street
- A & R Mechanical Contractors2127 W Amherst Ave
- A BETTER DEAL1601 ENCHANTED LN
- A Better Deal Heating AC Plumbing Electric & AppliPO Box 1668
- A Christian Contractor2140 W Southlake Blvd
- A H Plumbing1472 N Bend Rd.
- A I Sprinklers613 E Worth St
- A Joy of Granite & Natural Stone, llc5907 Orchid Ln
- A OK SEPTICPO Box 34
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A Trust Backflow2044 Stagecoach Trl
- A#1 Air601 E Corporate
- A&J Contractors And Remodeling LLC4949 Tracy Dr
Haltom City, Texas
- A&J PLUMBING793 Deverson Dr
- A+ Certified Appliance301 E Malone St
- A+ Pools & SpasPO Box 52131
- A-1 Water Leaks2709 Roughleaf Ln
- A-Line Plumbing Co Inc217 Molina Dr
- A-OK SVC3610 Oak Tree Lane
- A-Plus Plumbing7143 County Rd 336
- A-Star Heating & Air10865 Sanden Dr
- A1 Eagle Eye Pro Contractor LLC2014 Clearwater Trail
- A2Z Home Renovations LLC5955 Alpha Rd 829
- AA Super Rooter4901 Miami Dr
- AAA AUGER Plumbing Services2437 E. Union Bower Rd.
- AAA Repair & Remodeling4614 Marian Ln
Royse City, Texas
- AAFFORDABLE EASTSIDE PLUMBING7121 Jewell Ave
Fort Worth, Texas
- aaron the handyman & remodeling1635 gaylord dr
- Abacus Foundation Repair2530 Hullette Ave
- Abble Plumbing6860 North Dallas parkway, Suite 200
- A & A CONTRACTORS