Tierney Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

935 S. Kimball Avenue, #168

Southlake, TX 76092

Tierney Plumbing has a reputation of exceeding the customers expectations. We understand the frustration of having plumbing problems in your home. We provide a high quality repair or replacement that is guaranteed to fix the problem. Our plumbing services include but not limited to the following:

07/12/2021

ANDREA C.

Young man was great! He was knowledgeable and professional and I would definitely use him again and recommend him!

Description of Work
plumbing service required

08/11/2020

TONY M.

Fantastic service. They charge a set rate per hour. Many others charge by the job. A competitor quoted $1,430 parts & labor for the job (change faucet cartridges in 4 showers). Tierney did the same job for $217.50 and I supplied the $71 in parts. So $288 total cost versus $1,430. On top of that, the plumber that came out was very nice, respectful, knowledgeable and worked fast and efficiently. I highly recommend Tierney Plumbing!.

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet cartridges

06/18/2020

Michael S.

Came out same day contacted. Determined location of leak. Identified two solutions. Returned five days later to repair - rerouting water line through attic instead of jackhammering floor. Work and clean up completed in a couple of hours.

Description of Work
Repair hot water line leak in slab.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

02/10/2020

Rosanne H.

It was excellent, they're the only plumber I've used. Their customer service is phenomenal, they were on time, honest and ethical. I've used them probably 11 times.

Description of Work
They put on a water tank.

01/07/2020

Andy M.

We had a new water heater installed on 1/3/20 and it went very smoothly. The install team arrived early and completed the job within the time frame promised. In addition, the job site was cleaned up, couldn't even tell they had been there. The job was inspected by the city yesterday and the inspector said that you all did a great job per city code. Appreciate you all making this a great experience!

Description of Work
New Water Heater

Category water heater repair

03/07/2019

David K.

Rob Tierney and his team did a great job at our house. Very professional, punctual, reasonably priced, and (in my belief) trustworthy. We will be repeat customers again in the future.

Description of Work
Clogged/damaged sewer line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

02/13/2019

Cameron W.

We had just jackhammered through the floor to fix this with a different plumber six months earlier, so when I spoke with Tierney, I asked about the possibility of just running all the hot water lines between the first and second floor. They ended up giving me a price cheaper than others had given me for jackhammering or tunneling under the house to fix the leak. It's been about a year and a half now, and everything has held up great, and because the lines are more direct, we get hot water everywhere much faster now. We have used Tierney for every plumbing job since then because they get it done right the first time and price reasonably for the work.

Description of Work
Slab leak repair

07/11/2018

Luis A.

Our appointment was at 8:00AM and Jason got here early. He worked for almost two hours, kept trying different ideas, and was able to get the hose out! We are so grateful, since the next step would be to break up our deck, dig down, and find the pipe where it was stuck. When the bill came, I was expecting a small fortune (still less then the alternative of digging the pipe out) and was pleasantly surprised at the cost. They are definitely our go-to plumbing company because I know whatever it is, they will get it done and at a fair price.

Description of Work
We called with a strange problem, a garden hose stuck in our pool skimmer pipe. We had called several pool repair companies and no one was willing to come out or call back. We were desperate since it was blocking the water flow and clearly couldn’t stay in there. No one would help. I called Tierney, explained the situation, and despite the fact that it was something different, they said they would send someone out to help.

05/15/2018

John K.

This is my go-to company that I've used 5+ times. Pricing is a bit on the high side but I have confidence in the work they do, so I'm fully satisfied.

Description of Work
Standard plumbing work

01/28/2018

Linda Diane S.

Tierney called me immediately and arrived the next day. They quickly and professionally fixed all my problems. The visiting plumber was friendly and gave me some ideas for future improvements (I have older plumbing). There was no pressure to purchase any additional services. And, I believe they took care of my problems in the most cost effective way.

Description of Work
I had 3 problems. Leaky sink, running toilet and a bathtub faucet that wouldn't work (in fact, it caused a major crisis when it wouldn't shut off). I finally got it to shut off which saved the bathroom. With relatives coming within the next few days, I was desperate to get the bathtub working. The other issues were important, but not time critical.

12/14/2017

colleen T.

They did a wonderful job and were very kind to work around my schedule. I will be calling again when it’s time to do the master bathroom

Description of Work
I needed my main bathroom remodeled after many years. They installed a rainshower, new floor drain and Jesse their tile man did a awesome job of tiling the walk in shower.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

12/13/2017

Robert J.

Another plumber was called to repair a small drip from a pipe emerging from our water heater. He inspected the issue, explained that because it was a outbound line from the heater it would require draining of the tank and estimated the time required to be in excess of 2.5 hours. His estimate for repair was $717.00. None of this seemed reasonable so I sent him away and called Tierney. They showed up that afternoon, inspected the issue, confirmed that it was an inbound line that would not require draining and completed the repair in less than an hour for $157.00 including parts. It pays to do business with honest people who know their business.

Description of Work
Water heater pipe repair.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

12/13/2017

D M.

Everything as planned. They scheduled me as the last appointment the day before and the first appointment after counters were installed. Jason was exceptionally fast in putting everything back together and relocating the disposal from the left to right side of the sink. I used them before for a hot water heater installation and dishwasher install and their plumbers are helpful and personable.

Description of Work
disconnect old sink, reconnect new kitchen sink and disposal after counter top replacement

Category plumbing, home remodeling

11/13/2017

Janet V.

Our main line is obstructed with tree roots. We had Tierney grind down the roots last year and lasted tile this year. They did an amazin job last year and they did an amazing job this year. Since I'm a gold member with Angie's I even got a discount!

Description of Work
Our main line is obstructed with tree roots.

11/06/2017

Donna H.

The whole process was smooth and seamless. Tierney Plumbing always does a great job for us!

Description of Work
new tankless water heater installed in attic

10/27/2017

Robert K.

On time. Professional. Honest. Explained that making some repairs might cause additional damage/problems, which indeed happened and I expected. They did an awesome job and I would highly recommend them. Only issue is price. Expensive hourly rate.

Description of Work
Replaced tub stopper, shower heads, fixed leaky faucets and running toilet.

10/17/2017

Jacob C.

I just wanted to thank you all for your quick response! James was prompt, very professional and also very friendly. We will use Tierney for all our future plumbing needs, and will recommend them to anyone who asks!

Description of Work
Downstairs toilet had broken free from the floor.

09/19/2017

RON L.

AWEFUL, STRANGE AND ODD. I have used this company for a few years and up until recently they were fantastic. This time, I called them to have a kitchen sink unclogged. What surprised me is that this time in addition to the usual fee (approx. $139), they wanted to charge an extra "EQUIPMENT FEE" of approx. $45! When I inquired about this fee, they said they have begun charging this new fee to cover the wear and tear on their equipment!!!!!! This was such a bogus explanation of a junk fee that after all these years I had to terminate my relationship with this company and ask their technician to leave without performing the job. Saying that I am disappointed is an understatement.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink drain to be unclogged

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/02/2017

Mary Ann F.

They were out here the next day. I don't know anything about pricing for plumbing. To me, his price sounded fair because of what he had to do. My husband was here working with him. He was actually great. It's nice and easy to turn on now. We couldn't do it before without pliers. It leaked before; it doesn't any more. My husband was out there, so I didn't have any interaction with him, but my husband didn't have any complaints at all. He was out here about an hour. He actually got it done right away. He thought it was gonna be a little longer but then when he started, he realized it wasn't gonna be as bad as he thought it would be after all.

Description of Work
They changed the tap outside. He had to cut down some of the pipe.

09/02/2017

Mary Ann F.

We didn't have anything done on what they came out to do the estimate for. What he had to do was gonna be extensive. I'm not even sure what the standard rate is to do something like that, but it made sense. He wrote everything up that he was gonna have to do; he was actually detailed on what he would have to do and didn't try to pressure us or anything. He would have had to do a lot of work on it to get it done and it was gonna be about $5,000, and that wasn't including the permits as well as having somebody to come out later to do drywall. Actually, he came out the next day for us after we called. They're actually very punctual, they're very good about making sure that they come out right away. Some places I've done where they won't be able to come out for two or three weeks. Each time that they've come out, their professionalism has been an A.

Description of Work
This was for a free estimate. We were looking at having a gas line run throughout the house so we could go ahead and have a gas stove put in.

08/16/2017

CHARDEL B.

Nice people. His wife always answer the phone and she always swears they are not but they also charge higher for weekends or late at night. He was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I had a leak. I had a pipe coming into my water heater that was leaking by my cat bowl. He came and he replaced the piece.

07/26/2017

DJ C.

Responsive on scheduling. Prompt arrival. I even got 2 plumbers for the price of 1! (One plumber was experienced, but new to the company, so a veteran employee plumber was with him, showing him the way their company does things and setting expectations.) They performed the service quickly, unclogging two drains, cleaned up and were gone in an hour.

Description of Work
Unclog drains.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/11/2017

Michael K.

40 years of hiring Plumbing and I can say that they are the best by far. Hired them on 2014 and I've been using them since then. Price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Installed vanity.

07/01/2017

Gary S.

Great. They are always prompt, good knowledge and fair pricing

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

06/26/2017

Andrew B.

Very good. They did a good job on replacing the pipe, were very punctual and available when needed, and finished the job in promptly after the City inspector had completed his inspection. Also, the clean up and replacement of the grass after digging the trench from the street to the house, was done very nicely.

Description of Work
The pipe between the city fresh water line and my home broke, and they replace it.

Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Advantage Drainage

What sets Advantage Drainage apart? We solely provide drain service and have made it our specialty for the last 37+ years. Drainage is an unregulated business, this means that anyone— landscapers, plumbers, or sprinkler companies— can put a pipe in the ground and call it drainage. This becomes risky for the consumer. However, Advantage Drainage customers throughout Dallas and Fort Worth, know that our drain solutions stand apart as time-tested and proven. A large percentage of our business consists of redoing drainage work attempted by landscapers and sprinkler companies. Save yourself time, money, and frustration by contacting our team of experts to do the job right the first time. Advantage Drainage solutions integrate multiple layers of protection to stop flooding now and in the future. We have the specialized tools and equipment to deal with North Texas soils. We can access hard to reach areas— below ground level, preconstruction sites, underneath landscapes or buildings— to stop basement flooding, standing water, blocked drainage, etc., at its source. Our combination of experience, ingenuity, and specialized training cannot be beat. Let Advantage Drainage help you today! Please provide your phone number and address in the message center for the fastest response. Thank you!

Hummingbird Landscape Solutions

Full service landscape design and build company. Outdoor construction, landscape lighting, irrigation contractor.

Offers Coupon

M-21719
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Plumbing services - gas, electric water heaters & tankless water heaters, leaks, replacement - faucets & toilets, clogged toilets, drippy faucets, gas related leaks, remodels, Sewer clean-out, remodels, sewer and water line replacement

Septic Tank & propane services