Legacy Plumbing

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
05/31/2022

15222 King Rd Suite 1002

Frisco, TX 75036

Family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience, Legacy Plumbing is here to take care of all your plumbing needs. We are fully licensed and insured. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your plumbing contractor and Legacy Plumbing always go the extra mile to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. Along with years of experience, our clean and professional technicians offer a full range of services that are customized to fit your specific plumbing requirements. Legacy Plumbing is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction. Legacy Plumbing wins multiple awards annually, including Small Business of the Year, presented by the Frisco Chamber of Commerce. In addition, we are a 4th-year award recipient for Best of Business in Frisco Style Magazine, Reader's Choice Winner for Plumbing in multiple publications, and was awarded the Best Emerging New Business for the Collin County Celebration of Enterprise Awards. Legacy Plumbing is also a proud accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with a rating of A Plus and a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce. Our Promise: We only hire skilled licensed professionals. We will show up on time. You will always know the price before we start. We will leave the area cleaner than we found it. Be sure to check out our website for more information....

plumbers (975)water heaters (173)drain cleaning (101)gas leak repair (36)sewer cleaning (25)drain pipe installation (13)fireplace services (1)excavating (16)HVAC Companies (15)electrician (7)small appliance repair (5)foundation repair (3)

05/08/2021

Mike and Ahndre were excellent! They arrived on time, worked hard and fixed all my plumbing issues. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I would recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone who needs licensed plumbers with integrity.

Description of Work
Replace shut off valve, install mounting ring, fix leaking faucet

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

03/31/2021

Excellent! The team at Legacy plumbing did an excellent job from initial contact, giving out quote and finishing the job are wonderful. Wayne gave the initial estimates and also arrived with his associate to replace the copper pipe inside the wall of the garage with pex piping to avoid future pipe bursting problem, the job is perfect and clean up everything. I highly recommend them for any plumbin...

Description of Work
Replace copper pipe with pex

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/20/2021

Excellent! I’ve used Legacy twice and both tech’s, Dzenin and Steven were both very nice and professional! They explained to me the issue and kept me informed. I will always call Legacy Plumbing first. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Drain pipe fixed, small, slow leak.

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

02/01/2021

This company is the best! I called for repairing a hot water slab leak problem in my house, the office person and the owner / plumbing masters returned my call on time, and set up the service day easily. I could feel their listening to me and understanding my descriptions so well, so I decided to get service from this company. I am so glad I made this great choice! On the service day (3/30/2021), ...

Description of Work
Hot water slab leak

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

12/10/2020

I would definitely recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone and will use them in the future for any additional plumbing work that I need to have done.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for leaving us this nice review. We greatly appreciate your business!

12/03/2020

First time I’ve used Legacy but won’t be the last! Everything from customer service setting up the appointment to plumber listening to my explanation and then explaining his thought process and possible solutions to showing me how to clear the clog myself next time that he found. Luis also asked a couple questions to see if we had any other issues and found a simple maintenance item with our water...

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], we love this review! You are so kind and we are grateful to have earned you as our customer. Luis and Legacy are here for you when you need us, thank you!

08/28/2020

My garbage disposal was leaking and I needed it replaced. I went to my trusty Angies List and looked plumbers near me with great ratings. I selected Legacy because of their large number of great ratings. And, it didn't hurt that they had a coupon for garbage disposal. It was after-hours when I emailed them. I was called the very first thing the next morning. This was a great indication this was go...

Description of Work
Replacement of Garbage Disposal

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/11/2020

Outstanding work! I appreciated the help with plumbing my shower during my bathroom remodel. I also appreciated the many tips and quotes for additional work to be performed. Thank you for such great quality!

Description of Work
Legacy Plumbing assisted me with plumbing my shower during a bathroom remodel.

Cost $608.4

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving us this nice review, for trusting us with your home and for being our customer! We appreciate your business.

06/17/2020

Wayne Pierce (and his assistant Alex) from Legacy Plumbing did an amazing job, this week, at rapid diagnosis and effective repair of an in-exterior-wall builder design/construction plumbing leak flaw that materialized after twenty-five years. Over the years, I have had several complicated plumbing projects that have benefited enormously from Wayne’s high-end skill and experience as a highly accomp...

Description of Work
repair of an in-exterior-wall builder design/construction plumbing leak flaw

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/29/2020

Everything about Legacy Plumbing as A++. Jose Cuellar was able to do all the needed repairs and with excellence! We will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had two slow flushing and filling toilets, and two almost stopped tubs as well as a leaking outdoor spigot. He also repaired a faulty overflow drain.

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Repair and replacement of water heaters, sinks, faucets, disposals, toilets, water lines, gas lines, sewer lines, drain and sewer cleaning, slab leak location & repair.

install/repair of shower pans, water filtration systems, install tubs, install undermount sinks, jacuzzis, french drains, repair appliances, septic systems, propane systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing