Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Soddy Daisy, TN
There are 43 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Soddy Daisy
- Leaky Pipes PlumbingThey did fine. They did a great job. I've talked to other people this morning, but hey said they are already out of the business.
- Turn-Key Home SolutionsTurn-Key Home Solutions came out promptly and had the issue resolved in no time. Highly recommend!!!
- Scenic City PlumbingFantastic service. Called them at 8am to see if they had anyone available to come by and preform the required service and was told they were booked up with appointments today. They called me back 45 minutes later and said a technician just finished a job and could head my way. Would recommend them for anyone with plumbing issues
- Scenic City PlumbingThis is the third time we have used Scenic City Plumbing and they have consistently been punctual, professional and taken care of our plumbing issues. This company is delightful from the lady who answers the phone and does the scheduling to the technicians who come to do the work. David was sent to us this time and he has done previous work for us. He is very polite, considerate, explains what he is doing and cleans up afterward. I will always call Scenic City Plumbing for any of my plumbing needs and highly recommend them
- Scuba Steve Premier Handyman and Remodeling ServicesSteve did a fantastic job remodeling our master bath. From demo to completion took 3 weeks (M-F, from about 8 AM to 2 PM every day.) He showed up every single day on time except once for a family emergency, but he called and gave us notice, so no worries at all. He explained everything he was doing along the way, and had good advice on things like grout choices, finishes, etc. You get more than what you pay for with Steve. We've used several different companies and handymen for our house projects, but going forward we'll always call Steve first
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingWonderful! Shane and Lee were genuinely nice. They explained step by step what needed to be done and only repaired what needed to be repaired. It would have been easy to say the whole system needs to be replaced..but they were honest and only repaired what was needed. I appreciate the promptness and professionalism of their service. I highly recommend them!
- Scenic City Plumbingquick, relatively inexpensive. No muss, no fuss. Highly recommend. I refer friends and family to use this company
- Scenic City PlumbingGreat customer service from both the gentleman and the lady from their office, very quick response time, and knowledgeable of their work. Price and time to complete was great.
- Scenic City PlumbingEvery time I have had to have plumbing work done, I call Scenic City Plumbing. They are always very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and do excellent work. The water flow in my house was very poor because of buildup in the pipes, so they replaced the pipes underneath my house and yard. They did the work in a timely manner so I would not be inconvenienced for very long. I have always been very happy with the plumbing work they have done for me
- A&A Painting and RemodelingThe professionals of A & A can handle your job from painting to full remodel. Armando Marquez and team work long, hard hours to get your job done beautifully, quickly to create customer satisfaction.
Plumbers in Soddy Daisy
- Business Description:Keefe Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has been serving the Greater Chattanoooga area since 1950. We are the best equipped plumbing shop, in Chattanoooga, for service, repair, remodeling, and retrofit jobs. We can handle any job ranging from a leaky faucet to a major remodeling and piping job. See our services. In addition, we have our own supply shop that has an assortment of items for you to choose from Please visit our website. www.keefeplumbing.com Additional phones - (423) 861-3170, (423) 8..Recent Review:Left the workplace a mess. Actually rubbed silicone caulk all over my door frame and left it there. There was dirt everywhere. They charged me for driving to and from the site and to shop for supplies. These people are HIGHLY dishonest and charged me $1550 to install a vanity. This is the definition of taking advantage of people. I thought we had hired them before so I called again but this was the worst experience. For $1550 I could’ve gotten half the plumbing in my walls replaced from a different quote. I was essentially robbed. $190/hr for driving and shopping and taking a break. The owner called me about the bill and claimed that it was actually a good deal. Horrible, horrible peopleTess H.
- Business Description:For a quicker response please call us! - 423.870.0075** With an award-winning service department, we offer same-day service (in most cases). Our technicians are experienced, uniformed, courteous and knowledgeable. It is our mission to exceed your expectations with the quality care your home or business deservesRecent Review:Super. I highly recommend Scenic City Plumbing.Mary Ann L.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Riverside Plumbing strives to offer the best customer service and highest quality work in the industry. We combine technology, tested & proven methods, and a fresh new take on what should be expected from a plumbing service company. We pride ourselves on being honest, dependable, and professional. Our services include faucet and toilet repair, water heaters, drain cleaning, and everything in between. Call (423)598-3362 to find out how Riverside Plumbing can solve your plumbing problems with t..Recent Review:The install went well. The tecnician was pleasant and easy to work with.Diane S.
- Business Description:Owner operated.Recent Review:Excellent. They knew exactly what they were doing...real pros! Cordial and caring. I will only use Harvey's for any plumbing needs in the future and recommend them most highly.TOM C.
- Business Description:Chattanooga Handyman is owned and operated by David Young. I am happy to hang a picture for you or remodel an entire bathroom. I do not have a fleet of vans filled with an army of handymen, so I may not be the best choice to call if you need it done yesterday; however, if you want quality work with attention to detail, please give me a call. I am licensed, bonded, and insured (TN Home Improvement Contractor License #6999)
- Business Description:Turn2Us Handyman Services was created with the homeowner in mind. Our goal is to help you with all your household projects by providing a full handyman service or simply providing a handyman to help you with your to-do list. No need to call multiple businesses to handle your projects, we can do it all! We are dedicated to providing you with the best handyman service available at the most affordable price without sacrificing qualityRecent Review:My kitchen floor was severely warped and had 30+ years of layered board and vinyl. Brandon and Scott from Turn to Us showed up on time and began working immediately, They repaired and replaced the floor in less that 2 days and it is gorgeous! I could not have been more pleased with the timing, their attitudes and craftsmanship. I will definitely be using them againVanessa N.
- Business Description:Light remodeling such as kitchen, bathrooms, and additions. We also build custom fences to fit all your needs like chain link, wooden privacy, commercial fences, and all types metal. Standard and custom decks as well as repairs on existing decks. We also do dock repairs. Exterior painting of residential homes and commercial buildings. Removal and installation of all types of flooringRecent Review:They were great. The owner did whatever I asked and they worked fast. They had a good price and they were very reliable.Kimberly W.
- Business Description:All heating and air needs including duck work service calls and installionRecent Review:They completed the work well and were accommodating for lack of air when they had to extend the work for another day. And did it all for half the price of other companys.Shelby G.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Ecowater, National Water Safety Program. Additional phone - (865) 970-2225. We have 24 hour emergency service available. Website: Ecowaterknoxville.com. Financing available WAC. Rental and Lease to Own also available. We take all major credit cards, checks & cash. TN State Licensed #168 & Contrator License #6662Recent Review:John the salesman was very informative, completed a number of test showing status of existing well water condition. The installer, Brandon worked very hard installing the complete new system, including a UV light, water softener and reverse osmosis system. When completed there were no leaks and very satisfiedLarry W.
Deals in Soddy Daisy for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- Sale Creek
- Red Bank
- Signal Mountain
- East Ridge
Plumbers in Soddy Daisy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Mobile Magic9121 Potomac Dr
- A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLC3499 Keith Valley Rd ne
- A P T SERVICESPO BOX 76504
- A-1 Remodeling By Randall J Smith, LLC11010 Gamble Rd
- A1 plumbing and remodeling159 County Road 204
- Above All Plumbing807 White Oak Rd NW
- Action Plumbing6419 Camdendown Ln
- Action Rental & Sales6509 Lee Highway
- Adobe Enterprises5371 Fredonia Rd
- Advanced Water Systems3035 Louisville Rd
- Affordable Home Improvements2385 Varnell Road SW
- Affordable Tile Works4434 Slygo Rd
- AFS, Inc.PO Box 23491
- Alan Colloms Company590 20th St NW
- All Home Plumbing Co5399 Wilbanks Dr.
- All Roofing & Remodeling 111 Will Ridge Dr
- Allstar Home Improvements6202 Ramsey Forgey Rd
- American Leak Detection of East TennesseeP.O. Box 23727
- Andy OnCall921 E Main St
- Andy's Plumbing6216 E Brainerd Rd
- Aqua Clear Water Systems1767 Kevin Ln
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Aquarius Water Systems4722 Roane State Hwy
- Arthors Heat AC and Refrigeration service3509 Oak Ridge Drive
- A & A Mobile Magic
- Back To Life Properties1008 E Dallas Rd
- Bath Fitter Chattanooga5959 Shallowford Rd Ste 303
- Battlefield Plumbing CoPO Box 1908
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
- Ben's Plumbing and Backflows2629 Simpson Ave
- Benge Professional Painting201 Holder Loop
Rising Fawn, Georgia
- Best Plumbing and Heating Inc4231 Bonny Oaks Dr
- Bishopsconstruction281 heavenlee
- Bravo Construction6222 Celtic Dr
- BRYAN BURGER CONSTRUCTION COPO BOX 28328
- Bryan Pritchard Homes7126 Garfield Rd
- Burns Maintenance2723 Folts Dr. Apt 223
- Back To Life Properties
- Cannon's Plumbing Company6905 Short Tail Springs Rd
- Chattanooga Handyman116 Fair St
- Chattanooga Plumbing Co1016 Dallas Rd
- Chattanooga Septic400 East Main Street, Suite 130B
- Chattanooga Water Heater Co.P.o box 15231
- Citadel ConstructionPO Box 214
- CODDINGTON ENTERPRISEPO Box 5688
- Collins Services437 Gray Rd
Rising Fawn, Georgia
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Country Boy Yard and Landscaping4618 Alabama Rd
- Covenant Vinyl Siding143 American Blvd.
- CUTTER CONSTRUCTION1163 CHEROKEE VALLEY RD
- Cannon's Plumbing Company
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Electrical Services249 Wheeler Dam Road
- Elite Remodeling Solutions1165 Greens Rd
- Embark Project Services LLC6234 Perimeter Dr Ste B-101
- Enrique Construction627 McCharles St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Epic Construction & Install277 Cobia way
- Elders Handyman Services
- Gallet Handyman Services3153 Forest Shadows Dr
- GARY LEWIS CONTRACTING3917 VOLUNTEER DR A1
- GAS APPLIANCES UNLIMITED5604 HWY 153
- Gen X plumbing335 Sunshine Cir
- GEORGE HOME REPAIRS
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- Goss Plumbing1013 Bunker Ridge Trail
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- Gallet Handyman Services
- Hancock Construction1026 Graysville Road
- Happy Home Repairs3408 Clayton Ave Ext
- Harvey's Plumbing8003 Hixson Pike
- Heritage Nat'l Plumbing Services6822 N. Lee Hwy
- Hers and His Plumbing/Drain250 Churchill Ct Suite 200
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- hixon handyman and remodeling175 april dive
- Holland Constructs5335 Rose St
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- HomeRun Handyman Service1564 Old Parksville Road
- HOUSE DOCTORSPO BOX 2486
- Hancock Construction
- L & R Construction211 fisher ln
- Leaky Pipes PlumbingPo Box 215
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
- Lowder & Lowder Construction Inc.PO Box 1363
- Lowe's Of Chattanooga2180 Gunbarrel Rd
- L & R Construction